[Reviews - 542] LikedPrinter
Summary: AU - After her parents messy divorce, Buffy and her mother moved out of LA and into the sleepy little town of Sunnydale, hoping for a fresh start. New town, new school, new friends, it was a chance to start over. But life in Sunnydale doesn’t run as smoothly as Buffy had hoped, and it has a little something to do with a bleach haired menace she literally bumped into on her first day. Yes, this is a high school fic guys!

Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 43 Completed: No
Word count: 118102 Read: 50761
Published: 01/30/2006 Updated: 12/27/2013

1. New Beginnings. by angelic_amy [Reviews - 27] Liked (3768 words)
Disclaimer: This story is inspired by and contains characters from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," a series that is wholly the intellectual property of Mutant Enemy, Twentieth Century Fox and Joss Whedon. This story is written without permission, with no intent of infringement or expectation of profit. I am not making any money from this! This fiction presented is for private sharing only. The author's owns nothing of the actual show. No commercial and/or trade purpose is intended to infringe the copyrights registered by official parties.



~~~~~~~~~~



A/N: This story has been sitting half finished on my computer for about three months now, and I'm hoping posting it will encourage me to finish it off.



All of my fics apart from this one are of a canon variety, AU is not something I've done a whole lot of. I like my vampires! LOL. But, a friend of mine did really enjoy what she'd read of this fic so I figured what they hell.



I hope you guys enjoy 'Making Waves' - this archive is the only place it has ever been posted on. Now, onto the fic!



~~~~~~~~~~



Summary:AU - After her parents messy divorce, Buffy and her mother moved out of LA and into the sleepy little town of Sunnydale, hoping for a fresh start. New town, new school, new friends, it was a chance to start over. But life in Sunnydale doesn’t run as smoothly as Buffy had hoped, and it has a little something to do with a bleach haired menace she literally bumped into on her first day. Yes, this is a high school fic guys!

2. Returning to Routine. by angelic_amy [Reviews - 13] Liked (3371 words)
A/N: Wow, that's about all I can say. I was NOT expecting that much of a response. Thank you so much guys! Because of the kind reviews, here's chapter 2, a little sooner than I was originally going to put it up. Thanks for all the encouragement, it means a lot.



Thank you to: megs, Camille, DaniD, 76_Bloody_Trombones, BlueEyeDevil, spuffette, Elaine, rosie, luxferi, Allison, Toni, Klai, klylu, IHeartYourSanity, Nemo, Karen and Riahannon for the lvoely review! FYI - I do respond to each and everyone of your comments.

3. Surprises. by angelic_amy [Reviews - 14] Liked (2720 words)
*squishes* to my friend Sue for betaing!



A/N: There is some non-Spuffy in this chapter, but don't worry - this fic is Buffy/Spike centric and our two blondes will be together - eventually.



Thanks to: cordykitten, Klai, Michelle, klylu, Stine, just sue, luxferi, SarahandJamesFanatic, kalahara, Riahannon, DaniD and Allison for the reviews!

4. Unexpected. by angelic_amy [Reviews - 19] Liked (3626 words)
Hugs to Sue for betaing.



Thank you to: Allison, marstersgirl13, Nicki, DaniD. xyz, SarahandJamesFanatic, Renne', seraiza, vitalis, gotkona, cordykitten, klylu, BreannaStorm and Valery for the reviews

5. A Step Too Far. by angelic_amy [Reviews - 12] Liked (3131 words)
A/N: Sorry for the delay guys! Just got back from a week long holiday in Perth (the other side of Australia from where I live) hence the lack of updates. But here's some more for you and if this gets a good response I'll put another up tomorrow!




*Hugs* for Sue for betaing!




Thanks to: luxferi, katakata, cordykitten, Stine, vitalis, spufette, mjspuff, seraiza, just_sue, DaniD, Dee, marstergirl13, saya, frederique, Nicki, SarahandJamesFanatic, klylu and gotkona for the reviews!

6. Green-eyed Monster. by angelic_amy [Reviews - 16] Liked (2679 words)
*hugs* to Sue for betaing!



Thanks to:
klylu, marstersgirl13, DaniD, SarahandJamesFanatic, PhotographyNut, Stine, luxferi, Nicki, vitalis, frederique, cordykitten, daisy and Renee’ for the reviews!

7. Alone. by angelic_amy [Reviews - 19] Liked (2064 words)
*squishes* to Sue for betaing.



Thanks to:
Debbie, spikestheman, daisy, marstersgirl13, katakata, PhotographyNut, teenuh, frederique, SarahandJamesFanatic, DaniD, Renee’, luxferi, vitalis, cordykitten, klylu and albie for the lovely reviews!

8. Panic. by angelic_amy [Reviews - 14] Liked (2641 words)
*squishes* to Sue for the beta.



Thank you to: DaniD, katakata, spufette, spiketheman, PhotographyNut, Furvus, jenny, SarahandJamesFanatic, Debbie, Jane, albie, marstersgirl13, daisy, luxferi, cordykitten, mana, none and Pam S for the reviews!



Sorry I made you all wait, I was supposed to put a chapter up two days ago but RL got in the way.

9. New Friends. by angelic_amy [Reviews - 13] Liked (3141 words)
*hugs and squishes* to Sue for betaing.



Thanks to: klai, klylu, Megan, cordykitten, mjspuff, Nina, PhotographyNut, Kennifer, luxkeri, SarahandJamesFanatic, Debbie, Renee', marstersgirl13 and DaniD for all your reviews!

10. Spanner in the Works. by angelic_amy [Reviews - 10] Liked (3344 words)
*squishy* hugs to Sue for betaing.



Thanks to: SarahandJamesFanatic, zanthinegirl, Renee', DaniD, Pam S, Debbie, Megan, Riahannon, luxferi, cordykitten, PhotographyNut and saettie for all the lovely reviews!

11. Despair. by angelic_amy [Reviews - 18] Liked (3613 words)
*squishy hugs* to Sue for the fab beta job!



Thanks to: cordykitten, DaniD, Debbie, luxferi, SarahandJamesFanatic, kiki, Renee', marstersgirl13, PhotographyNut and klylu for your encouraging reviews.

12. Strained. by angelic_amy [Reviews - 15] Liked (2892 words)
*squishy hugs* to Sue for the beta job.



Thanks to: Angie, Debbie, Megan, PhotographyNut, vitalis, DaniD, hunni, luxferi, cordykitten, Nicki, Joan, zanthinegirl, Taylormade, SarahandJamesFanatic, marstersgirl13 and spuffology101 for all the reviews!

13. Decisions. by angelic_amy [Reviews - 16] Liked (3413 words)
*squishy hugs* to Sue for the beta job.



Thanks to: Riahannon, marstersgirl13, albie, spufette, PhotographyNut, Megan, Debbie, spuffology101, DaniD, effection, SarahandJamesFanatic and luxferi for the reviews.

14. Decided. by angelic_amy [Reviews - 19] Liked (2944 words)
All praise for the beta job goes to the lovely Sue!



Thanks to: Debbie, DaniD, luxferi, zanthinegirl, chari, spuffette, cordykitten, McChick, mastersgirl13, Taylormade, Riahannon, Renee', 3988Akasha, SarahandJamesFanatic and hunni for the wondeful reviews. They are greatly appreciated!

15. Spiteful. by angelic_amy [Reviews - 16] Liked (2179 words)
*squishes* to Sue for the beta job. She did a great job of sorting stuff out… but then I had to go and fiddle around with my plot some more. So if there are any mistakes, they’re mine and not something over-looked by her.



And I’m sorry this didn’t go up sooner - it was my brother-in-laws birthday this weekend and mix that with a crazy week at work and uni and you get over-tired and stressed Amy. The party was great and just the break I needed. Expect a new chapter mid-week!




Thanks to: Nicki, SarahandJamesFanatic, luxferi, DaniD, Taylormaid, Debbie, klylu, saettie, mockerfab4, marstergirl13, cordykitten, PhotographyNut, Megan, Janice and McChick for the lovely reviews.

16. Home, Sweet Home. by angelic_amy [Reviews - 23] Liked (3043 words)
*hugs and squishes* to Sue for betaing.



Thanks to: luxferi, marstergirl13, Debbie, McChick, cordykitten, DaniD, SarahandJamesFanatic, zanthinegirl, PhotographyNut, spuffology101, Angie, Taylormaid, daisy, Klai and riahannon for the lovely reviews!

17. Tit-for-Tat by angelic_amy [Reviews - 24] Liked (2535 words)
*hugs* to Sue for the lightening fast beta job. You’re too good to me.

BIG thanks go to: effection, McChick, Lissa, isobela, spuffology101, PhotographyNut, SarahandJamesFanatic, DaniD, Mac 1, wattie, daisy, zanthinegirl, luxferi, Debbie, caatje, Angie, Nikki, Klai, 3988Akasha, Alyxandria, cordykitten, Megan and Mali for the fabulous reviews!

Twenty-three people reviewed the last chapter and that was the most I’ve ever received, so thanks guys! There were a lot of new names on the list which is great, but just as lovely is the fact that a lot of you keep coming back and leaving me your thoughts. They are greatly appreciated and I adore each and every one of you for it. Because of that fact, here’s the next chapter sooner than it was originally going to be posted. Hope you like.

18. Making Things Right. by angelic_amy [Reviews - 17] Liked (2444 words)
*hugs* to Sue for the lightening fast beta job. You are a sweetheart.

BIG thanks go to: Klai, StrawberryJam, Renee’, Weaverslayer1, McChick, blondiebear, PhotographyNut, Heidi, cordykitten, daisy, zanthinegirl, Nicki, DaniD, vitalis, Angie, Alyxandria, klylu, Mali, luxferi, chrissnicole, SarahandJamesFanatic and mlhkb9 for the fabulous reviews!

A/N: My personal fic archive has moved! For anyone interested, my website can be found here: When Hearts Collide. If you stop by, please leave me a message on the tag board!

19. First Date. by angelic_amy [Reviews - 17] Liked (2460 words)
*squishes* to Sue for betaing.



Thanks to: Mali, Debbie, Sarie, jeanie, StrawberryJam, DaniD, McChick, Angie, Heidi, cordykitten, PhotographyNut, zanthinegirl, Alyxandria, SarahandJamesFanatic and 3988Akasha for the wonderful reviews for the last chapter!



A/N: Sorry about the delay guys – have been busily writing my butt of for this current round of Seasonal Spuffy. For anyone interested, my fic will be posted up at the community on the 21st of April but will be added up here soon after.



While I’ve got my pimping hat on, please DO check out some of the fab fics that have been written for the community. My personal faves so far:
Beyond Truth and Lies by the fabulous Megan, and
Misery Made Beautiful by wonderful Holly.



Hope you like this chapter of Making Waves!

20. If three’s a crowd, what are four? by angelic_amy [Reviews - 11] Liked (2452 words)
*Squishes* to Sue for the beta!



Thank you to: Renee, SarahandJamesFanatic, Angie, Jennifer, Nicki, Briana, cordykitten, DanidD, Heidi, Spuffy_obsessed, PhotgraphyNut, wattie, Debbie, Pam S, jeanie, Mali and Alyxandria for the lovely reviews!

21. Narration. by angelic_amy [Reviews - 14] Liked (2319 words)
*squishes* to Sue for the super fast beta!



Thanks to: DaniD, zanthinegirl, Spuffy_obsessed, Lucy, cordykitten, Alyxandria, PhotgraphyNut, Heidi, Debbie, SarahandJamesFanatic and Renee' for the lovely reviews!



A/N: Hi guys! Firstly, wanna say sorry for the delay with this chapter. RL got kinda crazy (uni) and unfortunately it's not going to smooth out for at least a few weeks because OMG I'm moving out of home! My internet access is going to be sketchy at best, so another update is probably two weeks away. BUT… I am going to have plenty of spare time for writing so more WILL be written.



This chapter is dedicated to Alyx, one of my faithful readers who is the absolute sweetie responsible for this lovely banner!



Guys, your reviews encourage me to write more so keep 'em coming! (Yes, that was a shameless beg for attention. LOL) Anyway, on to the new chapter!

22. Deal with the Devil. by angelic_amy [Reviews - 11] Liked (2308 words)
*squishy hugs* to Sue for the beta!



Thank you to:
Alyxandria, buffypurple12, riahannon, PhotographyNut, Heidi, Chakal, cordykitten, zanthinegirl, Kill_Pineapples, secretguest, Henine, DaniD, Renne'a and Angie for the lovely reviews. And special thanks and *squishes* to the people who stopped by When Hearts Collide and left me messages on the tag!



A/N: Hey guys! I'm baaaaccck! Aren't you just thrilled! LOL. Uni has finished for the semester, I'm all safely moved out of home, and with my work being closed for renovations for the next four weeks I've got PLENTY of time for writing. *grins* On to the chapter!

23. Sugar Sweet. by angelic_amy [Reviews - 14] Liked (2283 words)
*squishes* to Sue for the beta job.



Thank you to:
cordykitten, spuffy, PhotographyNut, DaniD, Debbie, Angie, secretguest, teenuh, santhinegirl, Chakal, and ChrissNicole for the lovely reviews!

24. Ardent Adoration. by angelic_amy [Reviews - 11] Liked (2264 words)
*squishy hugs* to Sue for the beta.



Thank you to: kiera, 3988Akasha, fallen_angel, Chakal, cordykitten, PhotographyNut, secretguest, Lyndsy, Pam s, zanthinegirl, ChrissNicole, DaniD and blondiebear for the lovely reviews.



A/N: I’m back! So sorry for the delay between chapters guys, RL got hectic again. I’ve got the next chapter basically written so you won’t have to wait as long for the next update!



A couple of notes before the chapter:



My website When Hearts Collide has been completely reworked. The layout is new and fresh and much easier to navigate. A couple of lovely fanart ladies are creating banners and icons for all my fics so in about a weeks time the site will be even prettier! But anyway, check out the site and leave me a message on the tagboard or send me a comments form (found on the site info page) with your thoughts! On to the chapter!

25. Blast from the Past by angelic_amy [Reviews - 11] Liked (2416 words)
*squishy hugs* to Sue for betaing!



Thank you to: Bren, Zanthinegirl, PhotographyNut, cordykitten, Laura Liz, Slaymuch, fallen_angel, blondiebear, secretguest and Jenn for the reviews!



A/N: I know it’s been a very long time since I updated this story – and for that I apologise. The last few months of 2006 were incredibly hectic with uni. I have accomplished quite a bit of writing the past week and now have a few reserve chapters of this fic up my sleeve. So another update will be coming soon and hopefully there won’t be too many long delays in the future.



I won’t make any promises though because I know I am going to be busy now that I have an engagement party to plan. Yes, I’m getting married! My boyfriend proposed to me last week. Anyway, onto the chapter – I hope you enjoy it.

26. Fun in the Outdoors by angelic_amy [Reviews - 15] Liked (2220 words)
*squishy hugs to Sue for the beta!*



Thank you to:
PhotographyNut, cordykitten, Laura Liz, SarahandJamesFantatic, rosie, daydreamer, bean, smlcspike, ChrissNicole and Pam S for the lovely reviews.



A/N: Can you believe it? Two chapters within a week. And I should have another one in a few days! I really hope you enjoy the chapter - things are starting to get serious for our lovebirds.

27. Heated by angelic_amy [Reviews - 8] Liked (3518 words)
*squishy hugs* to Sue for the beta



Thank you to: Wikka Tara, cordykitten, Sky, Braydie, SarahandJamesFanatic, Mockerfab4, TestaALT, rosie, daydreamer, Aurora21, Laura Liz, squawks, PhotographyNut, smlcspike and blax for the reviewing the last chapter.



A/N: A new chapter! OMG! Not only do I have an update, I also have another couple chapters written. Go me for progress! LOL. I hope you like the chapter guys.

28. First Step by angelic_amy [Reviews - 16] Liked (4107 words)
A big thank you to Sue for the beta, her comments are always encouraging and I certainly needed some encouragement for this chapter!



Thank you to: Braydie, SarahandJamesFanatic, cordykitten, PhotographyNut, TammyAsh666, Alyxandria, smlcspike and Spikesonlychilde for reviewing the last chapter. Your support means the world, thank you.



A/N: Another new chapter! Not only that, this one contains some... action, that a lot of readers have been asking questions about. *g* Read on to see what I'm talking about! I'm very anxious about posting this chapter, so any comments would be greatly appreciated.

29. Morning After by angelic_amy [Reviews - 11] Liked (2657 words)
A big thank you to Sue for the beta.



Thank you to:
TammyAsh666, Pam S, fabi, Alyxandria, Elly, smlcspike, Jenn, JO, messy, Braydie, Cordykitten, PhotographyNut, Vette, julie, vicky and pixiecorn for reviewing the last chapter. Your comments mean the world and I sooooo needed that encouragement..



A/N: The follow up... and I'm afraid I don't think I answer everyone's questions from the last either! Oops? Heehee. I hope you enjoy it, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

30. Falling Out by angelic_amy [Reviews - 11] Liked (2595 words)


A big thank you to Sue for the beta.

Thank you to:
pheobe, PhotographyNut, jt, cordykitten, Pet, smlcspike, Pam S, Braydie and pixiecorn for reviewing the last chapter. I really appreciate the feedback!

A/N: Okay, so this update is LOOOOONG overdue. I'm sorry! I hope you enjoy it.

If you want to know when I update (or to kick my butt if I get slack) join my updates list here: angelic_amy_fic.

31. I Fall to Pieces by angelic_amy [Reviews - 11] Liked (2872 words)
First of all a big thank you goes to Sue for betaing, her feedback and comments are always a huge help. I hope anyone reading this is pleased to see another update of this so soon, hopefully I'll be able to keep up the momentum. Note sure if everyone will be happy with it though... *runs and hides*

Thanks go to: Pam S, pixiecorn, kim, Veronica, cordykitten, PhotographyNut, Tuesday, an anonymous review, JO, Dorians Kitten and sarah g for reviewing the last chapter. This chapter is dedicated to my friend ssddgr for all of her support. *huggles*

Anyway, onto the chapter!

32. Picking up the Pieces by angelic_amy [Reviews - 4] Liked (2532 words)
OMG, I actually updated. Can you believe it? Heehee! And I have a couple more chapters written and off with the beta, so look out for some regular updates for a while. I hope you guys are still with me, and that you enjoy the update, I look forward to reading your thoughts.



*squishy hugs* to Sue for the beta



Thank you to:
Shelby, superscar, cordykitten, sarah g, PhotographyNut, Elaine, Edgehead, sara, anonymous, Alyxandria and Pam S for reviewing the last chapter.

33. Missing You by angelic_amy [Reviews - 8] Liked (2229 words)
Two updates in three days, I'm on a bit of a roll! And I've got a couple more in the bag as well, so you won't have to wait too long until the next. If you're still with me, let me know please, your feedback is important AND valued.



*huggles* to Sue for the beta job.



Thank you to: Llshe, cordykitten and PhotographyNut for reviewing the last chapter.

34. Ceasefire by angelic_amy [Reviews - 4] Liked (2418 words)
Thanks to Sue for betaing! Also a big thank you to cordykitten, annonymous, PhotographyNut, JO, Pam S, Edgehead, anon and Nichole for reviewing the last chapter.

I hope you enjoy the update and I look forward to reading your comments.

35. Apologies by angelic_amy [Reviews - 6] Liked (2500 words)
And another update for you! I really hope you guys are enjoying this. If you're with me, please let me know.



*hugs* to Sue for the beta.



Thank you to: JO, PhotographyNut, cordykitten and Pam S for reviewing the last chapter.

36. Unexpected by angelic_amy [Reviews - 7] Liked (2178 words)
The next five chapters are written so as soon as I get them back from the beta I'll have another update for you. If you're enjoying the story please let me know. Thanks!

As always a big thank you to Sue for betaing.

And lucky last, thank you to J, PhotographyNut, cordykitten, Edgehead, Pam S and SBLuver for reviewing the last chapter.

37. A Hand Forced by angelic_amy [Reviews - 8] Liked (1825 words)
Thanks to Sue for betaing, and to the following people for reviewing the last chapter: annonymous, PhotographyNut, Pam S, SBLuver, cordykitten and Henri. Your support is much appreciated.

And just a little side note... I have a fantastic relationship with my father, nothing at all like what you'll read below. I hope you like the chapter, if so please let me know!

38. Surrender by angelic_amy [Reviews - 8] Liked (2818 words)
Thanks to Sue for betaing, she helps me be a better writer. As always, a shout out goes to the following people for reviewing the last chapter: Cate, Celia, JO, PhotographyNut, cordykitten, anonymous and Pam S. Thank you for taking a few minutes to let me know what you thought.



This chapter is dedicated to dramionelurver, over at Elysian Fields.



And it seems I've hit a milestone here at Spuffy Realm, Making Waves is now officially my first story to hit 500 reviews. Thank you to everyone who has left me a comment since I joined the archive... your support keeps me coming back.



On to the chapter... if you like it, please let me know! Another update is coming soon.

39. Depression by angelic_amy [Reviews - 7] Liked (2246 words)
Thank you to JO, spikeluv84, PhotographyNut, cordykitten, u2fan2005, anonymous and Pam S for reviewing the last chapter! I'm so glad you all enjoyed it. Special thanks also go to Sue for betaing. *squishy hugs*

I hope you all continue to enjoy the story!

40. Close Quarters by angelic_amy [Reviews - 7] Liked (2404 words)
Thanks to Sue for betaing! *hugs*

And thanks also go to Madeline Black, PhotographyNut, Henrietta, Amaya, JO, cordykitten and spuffyfan for reviewing the last chapter.

I hope you like this one!

41. Chapter 41 - Confrontation by angelic_amy [Reviews - 6] Liked (2383 words)
Thanks to: LexiOakland, eternal love, PhotographyNut, Amaya, cordykitten, Spuffyfan and Pam S for reviewing.

Also, a special thank you to Sue for betaing.

42. Chapter 42 - Consequences by angelic_amy [Reviews - 9] Liked (3100 words)
There was at least two places in this chapter where my instinct was to cut the chapter, but I refrained, considering the number of "oh my god, evil cliffhanger" reviews I've received in the past. I refrained, and posted up more than I was going to, so I hope you like it. Thanks as always to Sue for betaing, and to my lovely readers: basket_case1880, cordykitten, Pam S, Sami, Amaya and Lo for reviewing the last chapter.

43. Chapter 43 by angelic_amy [Reviews - 2] Liked (3450 words)
A/N: It's been a loooooong time between updates, thanks to RL interruptions and a harddrive eating 15 chapters of this. (Yes you read that right, I had 15 chapters sitting and waiting to post before my harddrive crashed.) But I've recovered most of it and am determined to complete this. Making Waves has been a WIP for too long so I'm dusting off my keyboard and focussing on getting it finished. I just hope that people still want to read it!