[Reviews - 36] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy and William have been best friends since Middle School- nearly inseperable since sixth grade. But High School is something very different. Over the summer before 9th grade, William changes his appearance and takes on the moniker 'Spike'. Buffy, desperate to keep her best friend, also changes in order to fit in with Spike's new crowd. She develops a tentative friendship with Spike's girlfriend, Drusilla. But when Dru and Spike break up for what seems like the last time, Buffy takes a chance and ends up losing her virginity to her best friend and first love. But when the secret gets out and Spike betrays Buffy in the worst way possible, Buffy handles it the only way she knows how- she runs. Seven months later, she's back in Spike's life. Will they be able to rebuild their friendship? Will they become lovers once again? And what happens when Buffy gets herself into something she really can't handle? Will Spike help her any way he can, or will he take a page out of Buffy's book, and run?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 6348 Read: 3653
Published: 03/04/2006 Updated: 03/09/2006

1. A Smile, A Smirk, A Laugh by comatosed [Reviews - 9] Liked (1517 words)
This is an angsty fic! It is all AU, all characters are human, Buffy pines after Spike in this fic- not vice versa. SPIKE IS NOT THE GOOD GUY FOR A GOOD PORTION OF THIS FIC! It is ultimately Spuffy, but there is a whole lot of angst to get through first. Spike will come off as a jackass in parts of this fic. Just please be nice, this is my first try at writing BtVS fanfiction. so I'm learning. Thanks to my awesome beta and fellow Georgia-girl, Amanda. You're amazing, sweet! Thank you, and enjoy!

2. Together by comatosed [Reviews - 12] Liked (1559 words)
Thanks to Amanda for her beta-skills, and thank you SO MUCH for the supportive comments. Really a great incentive to keep on writing.

WARNING: The next chapter is going to be where the NC-17 stuff starts coming in. Just so you know!

3. Believe by comatosed [Reviews - 15] Liked (3272 words)
Please be nice, I don't know how I am with sex scenes, so feedback is appreciated. Thanks to my awesome beta, you rock Amanda! Little Note: with a few exceptions, the Buffy-loses-her-virginity scene is very much like my first time (after all, this is based on my past experiences with my current boyfriend). The chapter title is because when I lost mine, we were listening to the CD "Believe" by Disturbed (and we broke the bed!). So, once again, be nice to me!