Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry it's late...also, see the author's note at the bottom of the chapter, please :)
Chapter 11

Wondering what was wrong with her and when she’d become so damn horny, Buffy grabbed onto the drawer pulls of the dresser behind her, physically stopping herself from moving towards Spike.

She was going to be patient and wait this out, it would be worth it.

And as he turned, teasing her one last time, and slowly stepped out of his pants. His ass was nice, she decided quickly, but any further perusal was halted as he turned around and all thought left her brain.

Excuse her language, but fuck was he gorgeous.

He was easily the most beautiful man she’d ever seen—even if she hadn’t ‘seen’ very man at all. And he truly was, beautiful that was.

His perfect face, with its wonderfully sculpted cheekbones and brilliantly blue eyes led to a perfectly sculpted chest and well defined arms, his beautiful hands currently hanging down by his hips, drawing her attention…

Now, she knew she hadn’t slept with many men, hadn’t watched any porn movies, so her experience with naked men and their, uh, package’s was extremely limited, but Spike…

Spike had to be much bigger than the ordinary man.

His beautiful, large, and fairly red and just a little angry looking (okay, so it was more than a little, but she was trying to tone down that nervousness) jutted out from his body. She couldn’t help but stare at it as it moved slightly as he did.

Still staring at him, Buffy walked slowly towards him.

“I think I like ‘seeing you’,” She told him with a sexy look.

“Enough that I can see you now?” He returned.

“Enough that you’ll just have to wait a bit,” She said as she pushed him back onto the bed.

He started to object, but she silenced him with a hand over his mouth as she straddled his chest, doing her best to ignore the feeling of his cock against her butt.

“Wanna play for a bit.” She leaned down and kissed him right where his jaw met his ear, whispering her words in his ear. “Gonna let me play?”

“Gonna let you do whatever you wanted,” He answered huskily, increasingly turned on by the minute. Buffy kissed and sucked at his ear until he was moaning and cursing under his breath, begging her to move her hips just a little bit further, whining when she refused.

She was beautiful he decided again as he tangled his fingers in her hair and pulled her mouth to his. Abso-fucking-lutely beautiful. The most beautiful woman in the whole world. And he decided to tell her.

“You’re the most beautiful girl in the whole world. You know that?” he murmured to her and she moved her kisses down his chest.

But any further declarations were halted as she bit on his nipple before blowing lightly on it.

“Like that?” She asked unnecessarily before moving further down, her hips moving down him as well.

He didn’t answer her, but he did grab her hips more tightly and pulled her down onto him roughly, grinding against her, making her gasp.

“Like that?” He turned the question to her.

“Uh huh,” She answered, deciding they’d taken enough time already and beginning to pull her babydoll over her head.

But as she grabbed the hem, Spike stopped her.

“Let me love,” he pulled the garment over her head and stared at her, her beautiful, pert breasts rising and falling as she breathed quickly, before turning them, somewhat awkwardly, so that Buffy was laying lengthwise on the bed, him poised over her.

“You are beautiful,” He told her again, gazing at her in what she could only describe as awe.

The reverent look in his eyes surprised her, but she passed it off as a man simply looking at a woman he was about to have sex with, nothing more.

“May I?” He asked politely, lying on his side, his face next to her stomach. He hooked his fingers under the sides of her thong waiting for her answer.

Buffy simply nodded her answer, surprised when instead of simply removing her underwear; he lightly kissed along the path, kissing her lightly ever inch as soon as the fabric of her underwear passed by the patch of skin.

He was being more attentive and loving than…anyone she’d ever been with, something she didn’t want to analyze too closely; more likely than not it was just a Spike trait, something he did with any and every woman. She wasn’t going to think of how many of them there were.

Spike couldn’t believe this was happening, even as he moved his face to her pussy, he thought he must be dreaming.

Buffy stopped him, not ready for that yet. Sex she could depersonalize, but that…somehow she wasn’t sure she could do the same to it.

“Not now,” She told him when he looked at her questioningly. “Want you inside me now,” She explained.

Spike wiggled his tongue at her lasciviously, “Nothing to say I can’t do both at once.”

“Yeah, yeah,” She muttered, “Just come here.” Buffy grabbed hold of his arms and pulled him so that he was positioned over her, his face above hers.

“Please,” She whispered, looking right into his eyes, her hands still gripping his arms.

Spike, never breaking eye contact with her, reached down and positioned himself at her entrance.

”Let me in?” He asked and after she wrapped her legs around him, pushed into her.

She tried, in vain, to hold back a shocked gasp at the slight bit of pain she felt as he pushed himself all the way into her. True it had been a long time since she’d thought about it, but she hadn’t expected it to hurt.

“You okay, kitten?” He looked at her in concern as she gasped; she was tighter than he ever could have imagined.

“F-Fine,” She told him, getting herself together. As if to prove her point she pushed her hips against him, causing his breath to catch at the sensation.

When he saw that she was okay, he started thrusting into her; her own hips rocking in time against his and creating feelings he’d never experience before.

“Fuck, Buffy. You feel so good, luv. So damn good.”

“Don’t stop Spike. Please don’t stop,” She panted.

They both just grunted and panted for several minutes as they rocked against each other, until Buffy spoke again.

“Harder Spike! Please, Spike. Harder,” She gasped in to his ear, begging.

When she tightened her legs around him and bit gently on his ear, he lost nearly all his control and started to thrust into her more forcefully, banging the wooden headboard against the wall.

Spike kissed her roughly and continued his thrusts until he felt her start to tighten and spasm around him.

Feeling his own orgasm approaching he broke away from her mouth and buried his face in her neck and, Buffy could have sworn, growling as she gasped out her own release, clutching at his back trying to pull him as close to her as possible.

“So, so good,” He mumbled against her skin as he collapsed on top of her. “Love, love, so good.” Spike didn’t even realize how close he was to admitting his love for her.

And neither did Buffy, she figured it was just another of his pet names…

Still buried deep inside her, Spike wrapped himself tightly around her and rolled them so she was now lying on top of him.

“Never leaving, Buffy,” He murmured making her nervous.

Buffy didn’t say anything, just listening as his breathing slowed down and then evened out as he fell asleep. She tried to stay awake…knew she had to leave, but every time she started to get up the warmth of his body and the safety she felt in his arms convinced her to stay just a few minutes more. To make sure he was asleep, she reasoned with herself.

Before she knew it, Buffy was falling asleep with him.

TBC........Please Review


Author's Note: to Burnz and anyone else who had the same thoughs, why Buffy is doing this job I hope will become apparent over the next few chapters if it isn't already...and also, it's pretty customary for 'phone sex operators' to work from home. When a man (or woman) calls, it goes through the main number to the operator and they get the payment information and then transfer it through to the girl's phone. That's how Spike kept talking to Buffy and how she worked from home. :)