Author's Chapter Notes:
at the end of the chapter..
Chapter 53

"After this," Spike declared, "I am not moving ever again."

"It's not too bad. We're almost done anyway."

"Easy for you to say, pet; you haven't moved four times now in about a year."

"I guess not. But this time...it'll be worth it right?"

"Was worth it two of the other times, too."

"You better be meaning the two I think you are."

"Don't worry, luv. I am."

"Oh, Spike! I forgot to ask you the other day, who's Harmony?"

Spike couldn't remember if he'd ever told her about him and Harmony before. But it wasn't really of any consequence either way because he was going to tell her now.

"The girl I was seeing for a bit while I was back in New York," he explained as simply as he could.

"Oh...huh."

"Yeah?"

"She called the other day."

How in the bloody hell had she gotten the number?

"She said something about how she looked up your last name," Buffy answered the question he hadn’t even voiced. "Guess she looked up either the entire state or this area of the state. Anyway she called a bunch of random people and—well, one of them was Giles."

"Rupes gave her our number?"

"Apparently."

"Right," Spike was not happy with his half-brother at the moment, not that he ever was recently. "She have anything to say?"

"Well, when I answered, she asked if I was your bitch of an ex girlfriend." The way that she said that made Spike know that she was secretly asking him if that was what he had told this girl about her.

"Buffy, I just made up some shit about my ex girlfriend hurting me and that's why I didn't love Harmony. She tried calling you a bitch once to my face and you'd better believe I snapped at her for it."

"Wasn't a lie," Buffy said quietly.

"Yes it was."

"But I did hurt you."

"And I hurt you. But that wasn't why I couldn't love her. I couldn't love her, Buffy, because I never quit loving you."

"Really?”

“Really,” he wondered how they’d never covered this before. “Now do you think she's going to be calling back because if so I'm going to have to tell her to not."

"No, she just wanted—well apparently she was calling in the first place to tell you how she didn’t care if you were coming back and you could do whatever you wanted. Then when she got me on the phone, she basically said we could just both go to hell."

"Always knew she was polite."

"Please tell me that's not your type of girl, Spike."

"What? Rude?"

"No; stupid."

"You know you're my girl, no type, just you. “

“Yeah, but still...?"

"No, Buffy, I don't like stupid women. Dated Harmony, hate to admit to it, but because I was missing you so much and she looked just the tiniest bit like you."

"That's good about the stupid part. Was starting to wonder if I'd been grossly overestimating my intelligence all these years."

"You're an incredibly smart woman, Buffy. It's why you're moving in with me, yeah?"

"I've been living with you this whole time, you dummy."

"Yeah, but this is our own place now." They were both silent for a second or two, both recognizing the absolute truth in his statement.

"Come on, let's finish the boxes up; there's something I want to do before we leave."


"I'm going to go take a shower, kitten. Bloody California and its hot days this time of the year." Buffy could see how hot and sweaty Spike had gotten loading up the boxes.

"I think I'll take one too."

"We have showers at the new house. Why don't you go spend time with your mum before we go? She's getting herself all worked up."

"Spike, we're not even moving two miles away. She's just being the worried mother. And besides, there was something I wanted to do with these specific showers. Well, my shower actually."

"All right. Be ready to leave in half an hour?"

"You really can be dense, you know?" Spike looked offended but Buffy just grabbed him by the arm and started walking towards her room. "Do you have that bad of a memory?"

"Apparently I do. What are you talking about?"

"Remember any talks we had about the showers?"

Well, he remembered one but he was fairly certain that that wasn't what she meant. But then again...

Buffy knew by his look that he remembered very well what she was talking about.

"Go get in the shower, Spike. And don't forget to use the soap." Spike couldn't get in the shower fast enough, all his tiredness and aches from a day spent boxing and moving, easily forgotten.


He thought about putting the barest amount of soap on himself, but decided he wanted to stay as true to the fantasy that Buffy had painted so long ago, as possible.

Soap was slowly dripping from his shoulders and chest down his body and small drips of water were falling from his damp hair as Spike waited for Buffy.

And suddenly she was there, naked and beautiful and slowly getting wet.

Spike held onto her hand as she got to her knees, not wanting her to slip. Somehow, instead of decreasing how enjoyable things were, knowing what she was going to do next actually increased his pleasure; the anticipation making it that much better.

Buffy took him in her hands and ran her hands up and down his length until her ministrations and the water had rid him of the soap. Not giving him a chance to prepare or brace himself, Buffy took him into her mouth as soon as she saw the soap was gone.

"Do you like that Spike?" She asked as she took him out of her mouth for just a moment, still stroking him with her hands.

"Fuck, yeah."

"Yeah, you like me sucking your cock don't you?" Once again Buffy took as much into her mouth as she possibly could, slowly, slowly drawing him out before
sucking him back into her warm mouth again.

This time Spike didn't have to imagine the feel of her lips wrapped around him, didn't have to imagine the feel of her tongue running along his cock, didn't have to imagine what she would look like, down on her knees in front of him. This time, all he had to do was look down and he...God, it was better than any fantasy could have been; better than any fantasy ever had been.

She'd been sucking on him for a while and the feel of her paired with the memory of the last time they'd experience this, albeit as only a fantasy, had him dangerously close to coming.

He guessed Buffy could tell as well because he could swear he saw her smile as much as she could before...before she swallowed around him and he could feel himself going even further into her mouth, being squeezed by something even tighter.

And then he was coming, Buffy swallowing everything down.

"I'd lick you up and down, kissing the tip of your cock every time until you were hard again for me." Buffy repeated her words from months before, before doing just what she had just described.

It didn't take long and then she was standing in front of him, looking more glorious than ever. Deliberately she grabbed a hold of both of his wrists, one in each hand, and positioned them so that they were resting low on her hips.

"Fuck me, Spike."

"God, luv," he felt in charge of everything and nothing, all in the same moment; this tiny thing of a girl could so easily unravel him. And he loved it... "You want me to fuck you right here in your shower don't you? Right up against the wall."

"Please, Spike," Buffy gasped as he lifted her up, his hands strong on her hips.

"Come on, kitten, wrap your legs around me," Buffy hooked her legs around his waist but all she could…"Feel my cock rubbing against you?" She could. He wasn't inside of her, but she could feel him rubbing along her. "Come on, love, take me in that pretty little hand of yours one more time and show me where you need me." She didn't know how he remember things so well, nor did she care; taking him in her hand as he had requested, Buffy guided him towards her opening and he pushed forward slightly, penetrating her just the barest bit.

"Doesn't that feel good, Buffy? Having me inside you like that?" This time they both knew just how good it did feel.

"Yes," She groaned, then him not being fully inside of her wasn't enough, "Please Spike!"

"You want it hard kitten? Does my girl want to play rough, huh?" He turned them so that her back was against the tiled wall of the shower.

"Please," She whispered again.

"That's it, luv, feel me pushing into you, harder and harder. Slamming into that sweet little cunt of yours?
Feels good doesn't it? Turns you on. Makes you wet." This was millions of times better than he'd imagined it to be. "Never had it so good have you?" He didn't know why he was asking that question this time around, he knew the answer.

"No, Spike," Buffy still answered, "Never….Harder!" She begged, trying to pull him closer against her even
as he pushed her against the wall of the shower.

"Can you feel me slamming you back into that wall? Feel how nothing else matters anymore? How all you can feel is my dick moving in and out of you?" And this time it was the truth, for her. When she was with him, no matter how, the rest of the world couldn't bother her; it was just him. Jut them.

The water beat against her ankles and calves as she flexed her legs around his hips, still wanting and needing more.

"That's it, luv, tighten those legs, pull me in, baby." The sound of his voice, his request, and the groan that followed when she did it, had Buffy coming suddenly, her walls tightening around his cock.

"Spike!" Her screaming orgasm brought on his second one of the afternoon.

"Oh, kitten. God, you're so good. Just what I need," He still hadn't let her go, wasn't ever going to if he had any say in it. "I didn't hurt you did I?" This time he was free to ask the question.

"Couldn't be farther from 'hurting me' if you tried."

"Sounds like a challenge there, pet."

"You up for it?"

"Mighty big hot water tank we have," Spike was still holding her up against the wall, her legs wrapped around him.

"And it would only be right to give the house a proper sending off," Buffy added.

"Sounds like a magnificent plan."



TBC........

a/n: I've been feeling really crummy the past ten or so days (that's why I didn't post Tuesday and almost not today, I wanted to read over things one more time before posting) so I still haven't finished Interpretations (sorry!), but it's probably also better since I will be out of town next week (actually starting Sat) so I wouldn't be able to post anyway...

To make up for it (and hopefully keep you interested) I"m going to start--today--posting a new, four chapter AU fic. It's going to be posted in just a few minutes...

Now, back to this story...the epilogue will be posted on Tuesday and then that will be it for a little while until I decide to post the epilogue(s) :)

Thank you all for reading, reviewing, and sticking with me :-D