Author's Chapter Notes:
I know some of you think I'm putting things off or torturing you for fun by making you wait...but i promise this is all written out already and it's done how it needed to be done.....not much longer to wait


CONGRATULATIONS TOO TO ELENA FOR WINNING AT THE SPUFFY AWARDS!!! (and yes caps were necessary)

Also, thank you times ten million and ninety-two for all of the reviews :)
Chapter 9

It was thinking time for Buffy.

It wasn’t what she was best at, granted, but she needed to do it.

William was Giles’ half-brother.

William was Giles’ brother.

Giles was married to her mother.

Giles was her step-father.

Giles was, for all intents and purposes, her dad.

William was her dad’s brother.

But that wasn’t right either.

Because, him being her dad’s brother would make him her uncle, but he wasn’t that at all. He really wasn’t anymore related to her than her neighbor Rich was.

But at the same time he was. Not in the ‘it would be wrong of them to be together’ way, but in the ‘if she fucked it up, Giles would be hurt’ way.

So, whatever did happen couldn’t end with them hating each other because then she would be putting Giles in a position she didn’t want him to ever have to be in.

She had to be careful whatever she did.

But was there even a need to be careful?

“I mean, who says he even…what’s to say he even wants me?” She was talking to herself, but she didn’t care right now.

“What if,” she started, “What if all our ‘conversations’ really are just a bunch of fun for him? Sure, he acts like there’s something there. And we just talk sometimes….but….what if it’s just to keep me talking to him?

”I bet I’m just a whore to him,” she convinced herself.

Lately she’d really started to think of herself as equivalent to a prostitute and now she was applying those thoughts to the current situation.

It was stupid to even think that Spike could be truly interested in her.

There was no way he’d fall for a girl like her.

He deserved so much better than her.

And he obviously knew it too.

He’d tried to stop her from knowing who he was. That fake accent, always telling her to call him ‘Spike’. They were all ways to stop her from making the connection.

But sooner or later he’d know she had, it had to happen.

She just had to take control of things before he did. She wasn’t going to let him reject her.

Buffy was going to give him what he wanted from her.

He saw her as a whore, something to get sex from and she was attracted to him—possibly more than attracted…

She’d give him what he wanted, what he expected from her, and she’d get to have just that little bit of him in the process.

With her plan fully decided, Buffy just sat back and waited for him to come.



When she was still sitting alone half an hour later, Buffy decided to up the ante a little.

Digging into the back of her closet she found her sexy, red lace babydoll. She failed to notice the irony of someone who considered herself no better than a prostitute having to search into the back of her closet for sexy lingerie.

Once she’d found it, she made her way into the bathroom (she hadn’t been lying about the shower) and took a quick shower, shaving all the appropriate places.

Strangely, even as she put on the babydoll and the matching thong and dried her hair, flipping it slightly at the end…strangely, it never entered her mind to be nervous.

It would make sense if she were. She had only had sex with one man before and that had been three years before.

Angel wasn’t someone she wanted to focus on though. She stopped the thoughts as she flipped her head upside down to blow dry the roots of her hair.

Sure, Angel and her dad, her real dad, were all a part of why she had the job she currently had. But she refused to think about them.

And, at least subconsciously, that was so that she couldn’t see the absurdity of what she was doing.

Buffy rubbed the lotion smoothly up and down her arms, the peach scent filling the room. She tried to clear her mind, focusing all of her attention instead of her preparations.

As the lotion glided up her legs, past her knees and as her fingers snaked up her thighs, Buffy’s thoughts were continually on Spike

She rubbed her hands briskly over her hips, ridding her palms of the excess lotion and went over her checklist silently in her head.

She was showered and shaved; her hair had been dried; her skin was as smooth as she could get it.

She started to reach for her favorite perfume, sitting atop her dresser in its pretty little bottle when the peach scent wafting around the room stopped her hand.

Instead she made her way back to the bathroom and rifled around in one of the cabinets for a few minutes. Finally she found her absolute favorite, no longer made and thus seldom used, peach scented body spray. Its smell worked well with her lotion.

She ran a brush through her silky hair one last time, making it shine and shimmer.

Buffy sat at her vanity and brushed a bit of glittery shadow across her eyes and applied just a hint of a vanilla flavored, clear lip gloss, making her lips shine sexily.

Smelling good and shining in all the appropriate places—and tasting good in some, Buffy decided that she was finally ready. Physically at least.

Deciding the mental readiness was not likely to ever come, Buffy went into the spare bedroom, the one she was assuming Spike would use, and sat on the bed. Thanks to her mother’s overt sense of hospitality, the bed that hadn’t been used or slept in since she’d lived there had been freshly made up each and every week, thus insuring that it was now fresh and clean.

She bet her mother didn’t expect her freshly made guest bed to be put to such uses. Not what Buffy had in mind for the night.

The thought that she was mistaken about Spike’s intentions towards her was still trying to creep into the forefront of her mind, but Buffy sat on the bed and attempted to look as hot as possible, still trying to crush down that thought and waited for Spike’s return.


TBC...(obviously)......please review...that and don't kill me....