[Reviews - 234] LikedPrinter
Summary: Angel O'Toole enlists the help of his girlfriend, Buffy Summers, when his English professor, Spike Thompson, threatens his perfect GPA with bad marks. Spike is still recovering from the heartbreak of losing his fiancee, Drusilla, when Buffy comes into his life. Will Buffy stick to the plan or end up falling for her boyfriend's teacher?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes
Word count: 42269 Read: 28470
Published: 04/03/2006 Updated: 07/12/2011

1. Chapter One - Angel by Noelle [Reviews - 24] Liked (1123 words)
Thanks to Jace and Neo for the beta. Please let me know what you think of it!

2. Tutor by Noelle [Reviews - 19] Liked (1379 words)
At the end of the chapter.

3. Poetry by Noelle [Reviews - 22] Liked (1334 words)
Thanks again to Jace and Neo for the beta. I'm going on vacation until next Friday so I hope to come back to lots of reviews and then I'll post a new chapter!

4. Sorority Girls by Noelle [Reviews - 16] Liked (2388 words)
Thanks for all the reviews! I love them and they really inspire me to update *hint, hint* :) You guys are great.

Also, I don't know anything about living on a college campus or being in a sorority from real life, only from books so this might be completely far fetched but just go with it.

Thanks again to Neo and Jace for the beta!

5. Learning by Noelle [Reviews - 10] Liked (1615 words)
Thanks for all the reviews! I can't tell you all how much I appreciate the feedback!!

Thanks to Laura (sanity_oasis) for the beta!

6. Talk by Noelle [Reviews - 12] Liked (2316 words)
Thanks once again for all the feedback! It is greatly appreciated! :)

7. Feelings by Noelle [Reviews - 12] Liked (2174 words)
Thanks to everyone who's sticking with this fic and reviewing. Thanks to Laura for the beta.

8. Head of the Class by Noelle [Reviews - 7] Liked (1698 words)
Thanks for everyone who's been reviewing :)

9. Nobody's Home by Noelle [Reviews - 9] Liked (2190 words)
Thanks to everyone who has been keeping with this fic. It really means a lot and I love the feedback :)

Thanks to my wonderful betas Laura and Jace!

10. The Morning After by Noelle [Reviews - 12] Liked (2763 words)
Sorry for the long break between updates.

11. Rich Girls by Noelle [Reviews - 20] Liked (2775 words)
Wow, it's been a while since a new post. I have to apologise for that, because I loved the following this story was getting and I hope no one has forgotten about me. I have a lot of this story already written and I promise to post the remainder if you guys want (I'm not going to waste my time if no one wants to read this). So please let me know if you are still interested and again, sorry for the LONG delay.

12. Harvard is in Massachusetts by Noelle [Reviews - 20] Liked (1983 words)
Thanks to everyone for the reviews. As I said in the last chapter, I'm not as devoted to the fandom as I used to be so as long as I see a good number of people want me to finish this fic I will try my hardest to get it out.

13. Past, Present, Future by Noelle [Reviews - 15] Liked (1536 words)
As someone pointed out in a review last chapter Harvard is not in Connecticut. However, I'm not going to change it because this is fiction anyway and Connecticut just sounds better. But thank you to whoever pointed it out.

14. The Formal by Noelle [Reviews - 5] Liked (1838 words)
It has been about 4 1/2 years since I have posted a new chapter of this story. I have been working on the remaining chapters over the past month, and I'm finally ready to start posting them. I want to thank my two betas, Andrea and Sharon for helping me get this story up and running again. The remaining chapters are a bit angsty, but don't be too put off-it wouldn't be Spuffy without a happy ending :) I hope that there are still some fans of this story out there, and of course, I'd love new readers!

I found the banner below amongst my other images, but I am embarrassed to say I have no clue who it is made by. If you made it, please let me know and I will give credit where it is due!

15. The Break Up by Noelle [Reviews - 9] Liked (1627 words)
Thanks to everyone who is still enjoying this story after such a long hiatus!! The banner is made by hologrphcbuddha.

16. The Ties That Bind by Noelle [Reviews - 2] Liked (3150 words)
Thanks for all the reviews! And a special thanks to my wonderful beta's Andrea and Sharon :D Banner made by hologrphcbuddha

17. Love and Loss by Noelle [Reviews - 4] Liked (2284 words)
There are only a few more chapters of this story. I'm toying with the idea of a sequel, but either way I have had so much fun getting back into this! I want to thank everyone who has been reading, especially those who have taken the time to review :) Also, a thank you to my wonderful beta's, Andrea and Sharon!

18. And the Truth Comes Out by Noelle [Reviews - 6] Liked (2299 words)
Thanks to everyone who's been reading and reviewing :)

19. Beyond Repair by Noelle [Reviews - 1] Liked (1768 words)
Sorry that the updates haven't been as frequent. The story is coming to an end, only one more chapter and possibly an epilogue left. I want to thank everyone who has been reading, reviewing and enjoying this story! And, of course, I can't thank my two beta's, Andrea and Sharon, enough!!

20. Where Do We Go From Here? by Noelle [Reviews - 3] Liked (2955 words)
banner made by hologrphcbuddha

21. A Work in Progress by Noelle [Reviews - 6] Liked (1074 words)
So, this is the final chapter of Playing Dirty. It's bittersweet for me, because I love this story, but at the same time I'm very happy to finish it after being away from it for so many years. I want to thank my wonderful betas, Andrea and Sharon, who helped me finish this story and, of course, everyone who has read and enjoyed this story! There will be a sequel, it's already in the works, so I hope you won't be disappointed that Buffy and Spike still have a lot to work through. Just a side note that I know some colleges/universities in California (and other states) go by a trimester schedule. I live in New York and know the fall/spring semester schedule and since schools in California do use that, too, that will be the schedule UC Sunnydale goes by in my stories.