[Reviews - 689] LikedPrinter
Summary: Hank Summers is the head of the Summers Mafia which is based in L.A. William “Spike” Giles is the co-leader for his family’s mafia branch in L.A. as well while his dad, Rupert Giles is at the head base in England. Hank and Spike need to alliance against the other two main mafias. Spike takes an interest in Hank’s oldest daughter Elizabeth Summers a.k.a. Buffy. In exchange for loyalty between the two men Spike demands for Buffy to be his mistress maybe even possible wife and Hank agrees. What will Buffy do when she is forced over to a man she thinks is just as horrible as her father and she is left to lead the life of a mafia leader’s mistress. Spike is intrigued by her innocence with mix of her stubborn streak and a mouth that seems to always put him in his place. Will Spike be able to tame her and get her to live with the life he leads or will she just shun him for the rest of their lives?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 37 Completed: No
Word count: 172480 Read: 66229
Published: 04/06/2006 Updated: 07/14/2013

1. The Meetings by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 32] Liked (2466 words)
This sotry idea came to me after watching an episode of Sopranoes, I can't recall which one. And then from my parents obsession with Mafia movies.

In this chapter William Giles goes to Hank after an urgent phone call and meets someone he instantly finds interesting

2. Decisions and Day Dreams by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 19] Liked (3205 words)

3. In the End You Do it to Protect Those You Love by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 21] Liked (3607 words)
Wow these reviews make me so happy. I'm glad you all like it. I know there were alot of grammar errors in the first few chapters but I didn't have my beta read it because she couldn't. She read this one...so thank you to Jennifer. But sadly I need a new beta because Jennifer will not be able to help me due to personal matters for her. So if anyone would be so kind and has beta'd before if you would be willing to help me out I'd love you forver. My e-mail is on my profile. Enjoy

4. No Harm Ever Came From a Kiss by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 26] Liked (5448 words)

5. Little White Lies to Keep the Dark Truth Hidden by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 8] Liked (3296 words)

6. Coffee and followers by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 25] Liked (2490 words)

7. Chaos Part I Roughing it up by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 7] Liked (5139 words)
I'm sorry it took a while but I sent the wrong format of my chapter to my Beta and she wouldn't be able to read it for another 24 hours.

8. Chaos Part II: Balcony by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 33] Liked (3443 words)

9. Moving In by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 28] Liked (5113 words)

10. Bathroom Apologies to Eyeliner Tears by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 34] Liked (4247 words)
Sorry it took so long. Just like to let you know from the a lot of questions and e-mails by my last reviews on whether there was going to be a threesome between Buffy/Spike/and Faith. No. There is no love interest in that way. Faith never going to try and break the two up and you will find her probably protecting Buffy more from Spike later in the chapters.

11. The 3 D's by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 38] Liked (4039 words)
I'M BACK!!!!

12. A rasied hand to your raised voice by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 20] Liked (4444 words)
Hello everyone!!!! Miss me? I know I've been a horrible writer and have gotten lots of urging e-mails asking me when the hell I was going to update this story. To make it short for my explanation my computer crashed and the work I had for this chapter was lost. I finally got it up but have going through a slump with trying to recover what I had already gotten up and from then on.

I would definately like to thank my beta, Luxferi who was great with helping me with what was missing from this chapter. I hope you like and you possibly may hate me for what goes on. Sorry.

13. Just Buy her something fluffy: by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 14] Liked (3543 words)
Sorry longer than I said for the update. My beta was feeling under the weather. I hope she gets better. Enjoy Chapter 13. Nothing improves yet but they take the steps to get there. Next chapter will be fluff.

14. I'm Sorry by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 22] Liked (4215 words)
You'll see a posititve change between the two blondes.

15. Giles Estate Grapevine of Gossip by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 22] Liked (4212 words)
Ah! I'm so sorry for lack of updates these past few weeks. School has started and has been hectic. Plus a new computer that is a totally different brand from the ones I'm use to. I went from Windows to a Mac very hard and long time to figure out everything. I would like to thank Luxferi my better who did a spledid job on this chapter and gave me great feedback.

Also I feel bad...with the domain use of my website it sends me lots of trash e-mail to my bulk folder(things by senders I don't know). 80 a day in that bulk folder and I usually just trash it and I realized I aciddently deleted a few e-mails from readers that I could not rescue back from the trash. If you sent one and never got a reply back I am so sorry it was purely on accident.

16. And the Day Goes On by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 10] Liked (4778 words)
Thank you thank you thank you to Luxferi with helping me figure out what is exactly needed. Sorry for my lack of updates these past two weeks. Been busy, busy, busy.

17. Midnight's Part I: VIP by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 23] Liked (4344 words)
Thanks so much to Luxferi for the great added help on this chapter. I really hope you enjoy it and I promise to have part two up soon.

18. Midnights Pt II: by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 16] Liked (4223 words)
Hope you like. Thanks a bunch to Luxferi. *hugs* Please Review.

19. Words Out by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 19] Liked (4754 words)
Thank you so much to everyone. To readers for the reviews it really makes me work quicker. To luxferi for the wonderful beta job she did on this. I'm sorry, I know you've all been sending me e-mails and reviews when I'd be posting a new chapter, except this week has been busy. I've been home for a total of short sleeping hours this whole week. But Sunday I plan to be back and get cracking on the writing. Enjoy!!!

20. No Worries by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 17] Liked (4046 words)
I'm back. Things have been weird, I've been both sick and busy after I've been sick, but I am back. It might be another week before I update because my beta is going on a holiday but just think, I'll have more than one chapter for an update then. Thank you for all the reviews both on her and e-mail, you guys are great. Also thanks to my beta, she's great.

21. Risk by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 37] Liked (4539 words)
Thank you thank you thank you for all the reviews. I'm sorry it took so long. I'm sad to say I don't have a beta anymore. Luxferi you were a great beta thank you so much for all the help you gave me this whole time.
Though now I need a new one if anyone would be able to help me I would be forever gratefuly. Mainly grammar, spelling, and plot flow is what you'd help me with because no matter how many times I read over it I'll always find mistakes. So if you would like to help me, please e-mail me @ spuffy_obsessedauthor@yahoo.com or contact me on my site.

Anyway I really hope you like this chapter. Sad to say this isn't even the worse Spike is going to do when it comes to his work. Next chapter you'll see. Enjoy!

22. Dreams and Secrets by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 25] Liked (7098 words)
Hi everyone! Dang a girl goes away and comes back to e-mails bordering on the point of crazy. I know I've been gone for a really long time, but there have been thousnads of issues that kept coming at me. For awhile I lost this interest to write and when I tried to write it just seemed I couldn't write Spuffy. Then came personal problems at home that kept me away from the computer But finally I am back ready to get this story going again. I would really like to thank a lot of you readers who sent a lot of concerning e-mails.

This chapter was a little harder to write which is another reason as to why I have not updated. It took me ten different versions to finally clump them all together and find exactly what I was looking for. ENJOY!!! And PLEASE give reviews as to what you think.

23. Dance With Me by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 16] Liked (4278 words)
I wanted to update with this chapter last week, however I totally forgot that my brother's wedding was occurring and then I had to work, but here is an update.

24. The Shot Heard Around the World by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 23] Liked (4091 words)
You guys have been giving me a lot of good reviews, but then again a lot of you have been calling me the devil because of my cliffhanger. I'll take no offense to it. But as I see it...the story must go on...so I present to you, CHAPTER 24.

25. I'm Yours by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 22] Liked (4885 words)
Alright I just have to say that I am very flattered and thankful to all the reviews and support you lovely readers give me. It means a lot to me when you guys say nice things that you do. And it’s reason why I write this story, because you show the liking for it. This chapter is a little shorter than most of my chapters. I kind of just wanted to get an update to you guys.

Sorry for not updating sooner, things got really hectic over those months.But I just worked my brains out for the past five hours writing this chapter. I'll be bringing chapter 26 to you soon. I promise.

WARNING: Sexual Situations ahead.

26. Interrogating Dinner by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 10] Liked (4278 words)
Well hello everyone! I know where have I fallen off of the Earth. Well just be glad that I'm back. Things from hectic life have finally settled down and I have just worked my brains to mush the past two days in hammering out this chapter. Sadly I'm not aa happy with it but I think it's just because I have to get back in the flow of things. This was probably one of the hardest chapters I have ever written. I'll be updating again regularly come after this next Monday.

Also I'm still seeking a Beta. If you have Beta expirience please e-mail me. It would be greatly appreciated and from there we could talk shop. Hope you enjoy.

27. Comforting Conversations by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 7] Liked (4372 words)
Hello everyone, I actually got a new chapter out with-in like 2 weeks. WOW!!!! GO ME!!!!

I would like to thank my new beta who helped me on this chapter, Toxin. Amazing.

I'll be working on chapter 28 soon, lets hope I can keep regularly updating.

28. Riley Finn by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 13] Liked (7077 words)
Wow! I'm so excited. Just a few updates first!
I made a new e-mail, I was getting far too much spam for the old one. Its basically the same simply adjusted. New e-mail: spuffy.obsessedworks@yahoo.com
I've begun putting up my website. It's under my profile so check it out. If you want you can sign up for updates or any questions.
I'm looking for a second beta to help me with this story as well as my other story I'll Make You Mine. I need someone with great experience and will get back to me in a timely manner. E-mail me if you're interested in my new e-mail.
Now! Enjoy chapter 28. I was rather surprised with how much I wrote, because honestly this is probably the hardest chapter I've ever had to write.

29. Desire in it's purest form by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 22] Liked (5016 words)
Please be aware talk of a lot of sexually explicit things occur in this chapter.

30. Her World by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 13] Liked (7211 words)
You thought I wasn't coming back, didn't you? Nonsense! If I've been going at this fic for how many years (?) then of course I'll finish it. And it's because of how long I've been writing this that I am hell bent on finishing this. I want this done by December at the absolute latest because I have so many ideas that I won't start until at least one of my fics are finished. But it's hard. However today I sat down and hammered out this chapter all day with minimal distractions. What I need is a beta. When I first started this fic I had a beta bugging me (Happily accepting on my part lol) for a new chapter so I could stay on schedule. So I'm out there seeking. I need a Beta who has experience, knows my story, and my writing style and can help me with grammar, sentences, dialogue, and most of all in-between scenes. I need someone reliable who will be as committed as I am and keep me on track. I e-mail all day and all night so availability is crucial because I'm always thinking of new ideas. But this isn't limited to just Mafia Mistress but all my fictions as well. If you're interested, please e-mail me so I can get working on chapter 31.

31. Ecstasy by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 13] Liked (6576 words)
Thank you again for the reviews. I know a lot of you are iffy about Spike's character, however I warn you it will not change. I mean yes he will reach new lights and things will change all around, but this story is taking on the raw characteristics of Buffy and Spike and twisting it. I like to write with as close to the actual way Joss Whedon wrote these characters as possible. I know it took a while to reach this big scene but I'm a big realist and as much as I try and write a fantasy type story it's just not realistic to head rush into sex for me. I love a good raunchy sex scene in any stories I read, even ones at the beginning however for my own writing style I have to keep it real especially for the way I am taking this story. I didn't want it to be just sex, I actually wanted feelings of care and evolved views to happen, and to just think Buffy and Spike are so not even close to coming full circle in their 'evolving' so bare with me.
A little bit of updates, I decided to launch a twitter account for my fictions simply to help give you guys a little bit of an update from here and there, thoughts and stuff through the writing process of all my fics. If you have twitter feel free to follow me, you can even get a hold of me through that. Click the link ---->CLICKY. It's not quite finished design wise, however it is launched and capable of everything Twitter wise.
Also still searching for a beta- mainly for the sake of editing and grammar and such. I'm working with someone whose focus is mainly on the plot but it honestly never hurts to have more help on. So feel free to e-mail me, and we'll discuss matters further. Anyway, I was nervous and both excited about this chapter because obviously it's the big intimate scene which honestly a full out scene is my first for this one so be gentle please, but other than that...ENJOY!

32. Ripper by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 7] Liked (3806 words)
This chapter is a tad bit shorter than my normal chapters but I wanted to end it at this point before I went on, plus I wanted to get an update as soon as possible.
It's been hard because I keep wanting to work on all these ideas for stories that are randomly just coming to me, which keeps me from this one. But like I've said before, I am determined to finish this one before I really get in the swing of adding more stories. Honestly, I am going to work my little A$$ off so that I'll can be updating this fic at least a couple times a week. I am hell bent on finishing this within the next two months.
And if many of you that worry because of so much time in-between updates whether I will finish this story, have no fear I am not leaving this fandom. I will not leave this fic especially unfinished and I plan to continue writing Spuffy for a very long time further. I have just been so laden down with going back to college and working as much as I can - damn recession. Anywho have no fear!

33. When you're truly ready by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 6] Liked (6472 words)
Why hello! Is anyone still reading this. I'd be surprise at the rate I'm going but none the less I'm here with an update. Needless to say my plans to finish this with the end of the year didn't go as planned. I got really sick for most of December and beginning of January. Mid January I was left to run everything at work and be in charge because my boss went out so stressed pushed me back even further. By the time I could get to writing in March I had pretty much gotten writer's block but I forced myself to write. However it came as complete and utter crap! It wasn't coming out the way I wanted and for some reason I couldn't figure out why. By the time I got around to working on it again my computer decided to tank and it came close to me losing everything even the only copy of the second draft of this chapter. Needless to say things have worked out. This chapter is probably the only chapter that has put me through so much of a ringer but now I'm confident enough to finishing this story. And honestly I couldn't have done it without the help of my new beta Hope. She was the one that guided me back to what I really wanted this chapter to be about for the 2nd draft as well as kept on me about writing. Without her I don't think this chapter would have been done for quite a while or at least be the first piece of crap it was.

So without further ado, I give you chapter 33, something I'm very quite proud of!

34. New Arrivals by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 6] Liked (5182 words)
Well I present you with chapter 34. Quite happy that it didn't take me months to write this chapter out. It seems to be coming easier, my muse is allowing it all to flow.

I re-vamped my website. Added some new things. I get a lot reviews/e-mails asking what made me think of this story so I wrote explanations and the planning of this story on the website. Check it out, click here. Also I tweet, and mostly to keep updated in the writing process. Follow: www.twitter.com/spuffyobsessed.

Thanks to my beta Hope for looking this chapter over, much appreciated. Enjoy!

35. Tolerate You by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 9] Liked (5224 words)
I hope everyone in the states had a safe and happy 4th of july, and for my international readers I still hope you had a safe and happy monday. :) I'm back with a new chapter. Nothing new to report as far as beyond just the chapter. I'd like to thank my beta, Hope. GRACIAS! Other than that I would love to thank the continuous readers and all those that review, I read them all, and it's what pushes me to finish this story. Enjoy!

36. Date Night by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 11] Liked (6788 words)
This chapter took a lot longer than I was really expecting to, and it took awhile for me to realize how I wanted to end this story and take it from here to my next planned plot situation I've had planned. But after some heavy thinking I was able to figure it out. Thank you to my beta Hope for checking over this chapter.
This chapter is quite a bit longer, mainly because it wouldn't have worked if I had cut it and put the rest in a new chapter. So I hope you enjoy.

37. Guns by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 6] Liked (4535 words)
Wow, has it really been since 2011 that I updated? I know it's been a long time, but 2 years?!? God what is wrong with me. I've never had such a case of writers block or lack of desire to write. This morning I was in the shower and made the decision to finally sit down and hammer out this chapter. I feel I've finally settled into a groove of the changes in my life. I've had a new job since April that allows me to have weekends off and is a stable schedule so now I think I'll be able to be more consistent with my time and planning out my writing. Fingers crossed. I apologize for the hold up in an update. I hope no-ones given up on the finished product of this story, because I surely haven't I have every intention of finishing it, and I want to do so before I actually hit the flippin' 10yr mark. God where has the time gone.

Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter. It took some time and research trying to give me some knowledge on guns, so I apologize to anyone who knows guns if I totally mucked it up. Internet research can only do so much.