Author's Chapter Notes:
So yeah, here is another one and in case you don't notice I was watching a european game in between writing this! Thanks for the reviews.
“Cheating Italian bastards!” he shouted at the television, grasping the side of the bar.

“Come on Tevez! Come on Reo-Coker!” Groaning as another shot went sailing over the bar Spike turned to his drink downing the shot and pouring himself another one, his eyes off the screen for the shortest possible time.

“Shit!” Palermo scored and Spike thumped his head down on the bar, tears in his eyes. That didn’t last long though and he was soon cheering on the boys in claret and blue again.

“Come on you Irons! Score a fucking goal! Bloody Hell!”

Staring at the screen as the ref blew his whistle he began his rant at Doyle.

Putting his hands up in the air, “I’m Irish Spike, have no interest in your London club.”

“London club, Bollocks! We won the world cup!” His voice rang with the pride of a true fan, one who would go through thick and thin to watch the games. “Thanks for letting me watch it here though; I’d wake up Katie at the house. Don’t think Buffy would like that.”

“Those Argentine’s are good though aren’t they? Have to say that I think Mascherano is playing slightly better tonight and Paul Konchesky thinks he’s playing for Man U!”

“Man U?” Doyle asked confused.

“Yeah, he keeps giving the ball away! Commonly known as Man-united-itus!”

Doyle laughed turning his attention to the bottle in front of Spike, “You drinking enough?” he asked sarcasm masking his concern.

“I’m fine, still a long way to go and we’re one-nil down, I’m gonna need a few more drinks before I can face the second half.” This wasn’t turning out to be a good night, but there was still forty five minutes to go and he turned to the second half, singing along with the fans at the stadium as a rousing rendition of “I’m forever blowing Bubbles”.

******************************************************************************

Spike staggered home during the early hours of the morning drunk and miserable. They had lost and now they had to win in Italy to stay in Europe. “Shit” he muttered angry with the players, the referee and strangely Doyle for letting him watch the game. Like all sports fans he was a little bitter and twisted in the immediate aftermath of a loss.

Walking into the house, he was surprised to see Buffy sitting on the sofa looking at him in anger.

“Where have you been?” she snapped at him, “It’s three am.”

“Worried pet?” he asked in return raising a questioning eyebrow. “I’ve been off drowning my sorrows!”

“Oh. Okay” She was deflated; he had been drinking because of her. How had she managed to fuck this up so badly?

“Yep. We lost, now we have to go to Italy and win! Damned hard it’s going to be too. And if we don’t…” He looked at her as if the world would end should it come to pass.

“You have to what?” she asked perplexed. “We’re going to Italy?”

“No you silly bint. The Hammers, they have to win the away leg to stay in Europe!” He realised then that she probably had no idea who West Ham even were. Americans! “Don’t worry luv, it doesn’t matter. Why are you still up?”

She looked at him, “I was worried about you.” I love you, she thought suddenly. I what! But exploring her feelings further, she found that the thought really didn’t worry, or even shock her, the love had built over the months she had known him. It was natural; she couldn’t imagine not feeling this way about him.

“Really?” he asked, looking at her. She was staring at him with a strange look in her eye.

Buffy made her decision, she knew she couldn’t keep him, knew that this was possibly giving him the wrong impression but didn’t she deserve a little happiness?

She kissed him, he was shocked and drunk and didn’t respond at first. But the feel of have Buffy kissing him soon had him reacting by hauling her closer to him and deepening the kiss, massaging her tongue with his.

Buffy moaned into his mouth, part desire and part relief. For a moment she had thought that he wasn’t going to kiss her back. She was unbelievably hot, just kissing him and the anticipation of what was going to happen was making her shake.

Spike, thinking that she was scared picked her up and held her in his arms, speaking softly to her, “I’m not going to hurt you baby. I love you.”

She didn’t answer him, but started to nibble at his neck as he carried her up the stairs towards his bedroom, pausing at the door he looked at her intently, “Are you sure this is what you want Buffy?”

“Spike make love to me, please”

He started to kiss her again, walking through his door to drop her on his bed, quickly shedding his jacket and boots and joining her on the soft sheets. He pulled off her top and stared at her encased breasts with undisguised longing, “Please,” Buffy moaned, reaching for him. Unable to resist her pleas Spike removed her bra and lowered his head to take one rosy nipple into his mouth and rolled it gently with his tongue.

Buffy wasn’t in the mood to be gentle. She pulled Spike up to her and started pulling at his clothes, ripping his shirt. It didn’t take long for her to strip him entirely and Jesus was he a good looking man. Her eyes dropping to his cock, she felt her mouth begin to water, he was big and she couldn’t wait to take it in her mouth.

As she moved down to engulf his cock in her hot mouth, Spike moaned unable to stop his hips jerking pushing him further into her mouth, his night was definitely improving.

Buffy looked up at him in surprise feeling a little hurt when he pushed her off. “I’m sorry baby,” he said in apology, “I’m not gonna last if you keep that up.”

She smiled evilly but decided against pushing his limits; she wanted his cock inside of her. They had all night to do other things. He pulled her up so that their faces were level and started to kiss her again, his hands moving to remove her jeans, slipping one hand inside her panties to stroke her clit.

Buffy gasped at the sensations running through her body and wriggled to remove her jeans completely, kicking them off the bed and never losing contact with Spikes mouth. She rolled, pulling Spike on top of her and reaching down to pump his already straining cock.

Groaning he slipped his fingers inside of her making sure that she was ready for him, before pulling her panties off and positioning himself at her entrance. He paused, looking at her, “Are you ready?”

Her body was screaming for him and she could no more deny herself this than she could stop breathing. “Please God, Spike, please…” she whimpered.

Slowly he slid into her, stopping when he was all the way in to look into her eyes. “I love you Buffy.”

Ignoring the stab of guilt that shot through her, she pulled his head down and kissed him deeply. Starting to move with him, she lost herself in the feelings of making love to the man she adored.

******************************************************************************

A/N: So, yeah, sorry about the football references but the game was on while I was working and all the comments are ones that I made!

Kinda think that I made up for it later on though. So they finally got it on, do we think they are going to get their happily ever after?