[Reviews - 116] LikedPrinter
Summary: AU Buffy’s married to Angel, who due to a severe case to PTSD has started to act more like Angelus. She leaves him and moves in with her Father in law and is soon joined by her brother in law, (guess who) whom she has never met. There will be some Buffy other and Spike other, but I promise not to be graphic; I’ll keep that for the Spuffy!
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: Yes
Word count: 35225 Read: 31010
Published: 05/09/2006 Updated: 04/06/2009

1. Till Death Do Us Part by Madame [Reviews - 6] Liked (1122 words)
Not all the chapters will have song, it's just that because this one gave me the idea for the story, I wanted to include it in the first chapter this way. Please review. Sone is Till Death Do Us Part by Madonna

2. Sunnydale by Madame [Reviews - 7] Liked (1528 words)
Review! Please...

3. Angel by Madame [Reviews - 2] Liked (1193 words)
Just to let you know. Because I've been telling everyone today, I'm really not happy. West Ham where robbed of the FA cup today and I'm seriously pissed about it! On a brighter note though Paul Konchesky is really hot! Not quite Spike, but very close!

4. Interaction by Madame [Reviews - 4] Liked (1256 words)
Thanks for all the reviews, you guys are great! I know that some people are concerned about how this one is going to progress and all I can say is trust me. I have a plan!

5. Dinner by Madame [Reviews - 4] Liked (1099 words)
For those of you who want more UST, it's coming. I promise, it's just that Buffy hasn't started looking at Spike that way yet, although she does start to think in that direction this chapter and the next, well... You'll have to wait and see...

6. One drunken night by Madame [Reviews - 3] Liked (2208 words)
Sorry for the wait, my computer broke grr and then there was the world cup, but it's over now!

7. Therapy by Madame [Reviews - 4] Liked (1123 words)
WARNING, this chapter deals with violence, murder and mutilation, it’s not graphic, but if you don’t like that sort of thing don’t read this it! You have been warned!

For those of you who (like me) like Angel, he will have a big part in this story, not as big as Buffy and Spike, but he will be involved. Thanks for reading!

8. Conversations by Madame [Reviews - 4] Liked (2166 words)
Another chapter for you guys, please let me know what you think. We have a long way to go yet.

9. Spike's Date by Madame [Reviews - 5] Liked (1641 words)
Here's another little chapter for you. Hope you enjoy :)

10. Watching by Madame [Reviews - 6] Liked (1052 words)
See end of chapter.

11. Confusion by Madame [Reviews - 2] Liked (1588 words)
Thanks for all the great reviews : )

12. Giles goes away by Madame [Reviews - 6] Liked (1211 words)
My husband’s back home now, so my updates will be a little less regular than they have been this week but I’m going to try to post at least twice a week. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

13. Spike by Madame [Reviews - 3] Liked (1553 words)
A little more angst and some information about Spike. Thank you for the reviews!

14. Epiphany by Madame [Reviews - 3] Liked (1262 words)
Little bit more from Angel's point of view. Hope you enjoy!

15. Love? by Madame [Reviews - 2] Liked (1791 words)
Please don't be too hard on Angel, I've just learned first hand that losing your therapist (even if it's just a break) is like losing a leg. He just wants to hold on to her for a litle bit longer.

Hope you enjoy the next chapter!

16. Listening by Madame [Reviews - 5] Liked (1681 words)
Just to let you know, this chapter gives you a little insight into the watcher's mind and it's not a pretty place. There are no details but child abuse and murder are implied. If you don't like that sort of thing, don't read the chapter all you really need to know is that he is evil and twisted and will act soon.

The watcher has always been there, and he's still watching and listening...

17. Motion by Madame [Reviews - 4] Liked (1350 words)
Things are starting to move a little faster now. Hope you enjoy and please review!

18. Bad Night? by Madame [Reviews - 6] Liked (1319 words)
So yeah, here is another one and in case you don't notice I was watching a european game in between writing this! Thanks for the reviews.

19. In the Morning... by Madame [Reviews - 3] Liked (1436 words)
Please don't hate me, it's necessary! Thanks for the reviews.

20. Homecoming by Madame [Reviews - 7] Liked (1205 words)
Sorry it's been so long folks! I'm really depressed at the moment and that is messing with my muse, but this one is nearly finished now. Hope you enjoy...

21. Brothers? by Madame [Reviews - 8] Liked (1137 words)
I want to thank you all for the nice reviews and well wishes. I'm glad people are enjoying the story. Spike and Angel have their much needed discussion and I look forward to hearing what you think.

22. Determined by Madame [Reviews - 4] Liked (1172 words)
Just a couple of things for you, 1st MI6 is the same agency James Bond is supposed to work for, Spooks work for MI5 and the term is sometimes used for MI6 agents too. Basically both groups are spies, hope that clears up any questions!

Secondly, just to let you know I will never abandon any of my stories, but currently I’m having trouble writing and whilst I’m not having as much trouble with this one as I am with Princess everyone is just going to have to bear with me and my pissed off muse!

Oh and thirdly I want to say a big thank you to my Beta, especially for sticking with me despite my serious lack of contact for the last few months. Thanks.

23. Fire by Madame [Reviews - 6] Liked (1466 words)
Well it's taken me long enough, so I really hope you like it.

24. Suprise by Madame [Reviews - 5] Liked (1272 words)
Next one is the last one folks. Please review and let me know what you think.

25. Epilogue by Madame [Reviews - 7] Liked (1394 words)
Okay, so I decided that this deserved a proper ending, there is another story swimming around in my head that carries on from here, but I have no idea when I will have the time to write it... So hope you like it.