[Reviews - 126] LikedPrinter
Summary: New Summary Eight years after leaving Sunnydale William "Spike" Hawthorn returns for his ten year reunion only to discover that the women he loves, Buffy Summers, life hasn't turned out the way he'd hoped. Now it's up to him to rescue her from her abusive husband- Riley Finn.
This fic is rated A/O mainly do to the fact it deals with the mental and phyiscal abuse and rape.I will warn you that it is graphic at times. There will be Spuffy loving but you'll have to wait a bit.

Nominated for The Sensual Award (best Buffy/ Spike) in round 2 and 3 of The Forbidden Awards
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: Fantasy/AU Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape, Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No
Word count: 37799 Read: 19574
Published: 05/14/2006 Updated: 10/24/2006

1. Chapter 1 by ScarletRose [Reviews - 6] Liked (1377 words)
This fic deals with a very real subject matter of abuse- both mental and physical. If you have a problem with it I strongly suggest you don’t read it. If you do, know that I will put a warning on the graphic chapters. This chapter contains physical abuse

A/N2- This has been my theropy over the last several months of dealing with years of it.

Also its unbeta'd at the moment and I take responsibity for all mistakes. (I'll appoligize ahead of time)

2. Chapter 2 by ScarletRose [Reviews - 7] Liked (1620 words)
Still unbeta's (by anyone other than me_- I'll take the blame for any mistakes- sorry about that. My beta's just been way too busy lately to even think let alone do anything else.)

As before- full disclaimer to everyone that owns any part of BtVS, Buffy, Spike, AtS . I own nothing but the plot.

Note this chapter is safe- no warning but most the others have some.

3. chapter 3 by ScarletRose [Reviews - 6] Liked (1468 words)
Thanks to all of you who have read and reviewed this so far. When I started writing this I wasn't sure if I'd even be able to post it or if anyone would read it. Thank you for giving me the courage to keep writing and posting this.
AN2 Still only personally beta'd sorry if I've over looked anything.

4. Chapter 4 by ScarletRose [Reviews - 13] Liked (1599 words)
Thanks to all of you that have read and reviewed. Your kind words and encouragement have helped me more than you know. Especailly on this fic. ~*~

Also no violence in this chapter, just a slight mention. Other than this it's angsty and fluffy. ; ) ~*~

Still only beta'd by me, I take all the blame.

5. Chapter 5 by ScarletRose [Reviews - 6] Liked (1872 words)
Thanks to all of you who have review and sent so many warm wished to me. It mean so much to me, really thanks. Also I want to thank to very some really dear friends of mine who have helped me so much in the last nine months. Tis, Vamps and Shannon- I love you. Thanks for keeping me sane even when I'm not. *hugs* You guys are the best.
A/n2-still only beta'd by me. Sorry if I missed anything.

6. Chapter 6 by ScarletRose [Reviews - 6] Liked (1488 words)
Thanks to each and everyone of you who have read this and even more thanks to those who have left reviews. You guys don't know how much it means to me that my "theropy fic" has touch so many of you.

And many thanks to a sweetheart, and one of the best friends a person could have, vamptasticA, for beta'ing this for me. I love you sweetie for so may reasons I couldn't even begin to list them all. *hugs*

7. Chapter 7 by ScarletRose [Reviews - 5] Liked (1852 words)
Thanks to all of you who have read and review this story. It really means a lot to me, guys.
I'm sorry this chapter is a week or so late, RL kinda took over and I haven't had time to write lately. I'm hoping to update again next week *crosses fingers*
And lastly, I wanted to thank a wonderful writer and friend, VamptasticA for betaing this for my. *hugs you tight* thanks sweetie.

8. Chapter 8 by ScarletRose [Reviews - 7] Liked (1975 words)
Warning! This chapter contains rape, sexual and physical abuse- some of which is on the graphic side. Please if this bothers you in any way please do not read it. You have been warned!
I will give a full chapter summary in the heading of the next chapter for those of you who do not wish to read the violence.
Beta'd by: VamptasticA *hugs* Thank you so much sweetie for everything.

9. chapter 9 by ScarletRose [Reviews - 6] Liked (1922 words)
Beta'd by VampstasticA- thank you for everything you do. You are my rock, baby without you I wouldn't have made it this far.

The chapter is dedicated to Spufette. You have been my little cheerleader though this fic. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

Disclaimer: Don’t own any charters of BtVS or AtS. I make not profit of them or my work. I just write because I like to. This is my story, any similarities are purely accidental to any other stories and it's partially derived from my own life experiences.

10. 10 by ScarletRose [Reviews - 4] Liked (1883 words)
First of all I went to thank whoever nominated me for the Forbidden Awards. *hugs* thank you so much....
Second thanks to everyone that's been reading this. I'm so sorry that it's taken me two weeks to update, RL just kind happened. LOL
Anyways... this chapter beta'd by one of my best friends and even though she's not a Spuffy fan she did this for me. *hugs you tight* Tis. Love you, sis.
Oh and no real warning in this chapter... especially if you've been reading this right along.

11. 11 by ScarletRose [Reviews - 2] Liked (2420 words)
Beta'd by the wonderful Tis 'aka' Tistoo....
I wanted to say thank you to all the lovely people that have been reading and reviewing this fic. Thank you so much you don't know how much it means to me. Really Thank you.

12. Chapter 12 by ScarletRose [Reviews - 7] Liked (3045 words)
Thanks to everyone that has continued to read and review this fic. It's become a labor of love really to write thing, it has helped me work though so many things that I have gone though in the past year, and it continues to everytime I write it. I can't say how much it means to me that you enjoy it as much as I do. *hugs to all* thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

And to all of you wanting to know when and IF it's going to get smutty? Yes it will but not quiet there, but I hope the little bit of romantic fluff helps hold you guys over until them.

And as always many, many thanks to my wonderful beta, and dear friend, Vamps.

13. Chapter 13 by ScarletRose [Reviews - 6] Liked (2208 words)
Thanks to all of you who are still with me on this... I know it seems like they'll never get together but I promise it's coming.... just gonna take a little bit longer before they're finally free from Riley.

Beta'd by one of the best friends a person can ever have, Tis 'aka' Tistoo.

14. Chapter 14 by ScarletRose [Reviews - 11] Liked (3646 words)
Okay, I'm posting this a night early cause I got 2 chapters of this written and none of Come Back to Me . With school starting soon, that means I go back to work- joys of being a teacher's aide. LOL And that also means I'm not too sure how much time I'll have to write either, hopefully with the little time I have left of summer, my kids will give me some extra free time to write and updates won't be too far apart. *crosses fingers*

This chapter beta'd by Tis.
Please read the warning on this chapter, I really can't stress that enough. I would hate for anyone to read this and be upset or mad at me because it was so graphic.

15. Chapter 15 by ScarletRose [Reviews - 8] Liked (2129 words)
First of all thanks so much for all your feedback on this story, especially the last chapter, I was really worried it was too much. I'll try to answer all the reviews in the next day or two, but I don't think it'll be tonight like I normally would since I'm sick- have been for the last week.
I had planned to post this chapter on Thursday night but didn't get that far. Several of you have made comments about how often I post so I'll let you all know when it will be normally- Sunday nights between 9pm-midnight (ET).
That being said I wanted to let all of you know that there might or might not be a post next weekend due to this cold I haven't written ahead, that I start back to work next week (school starts) and my middle son's birthday next weekend as well. Keep your fingers crossed, I might get an hour squeezed out somewhere to write, but I can't promise a chappy next week and I wanted to let you all know a head of time. Okay so now on to what you wanna read. ;-P

16. Chapter 16 by ScarletRose [Reviews - 9] Liked (2892 words)
Okay I know I'm late- really late, not updating for two weeks had bummed me out but RL sucks (read living hell) for the last couple of weeks. I'm really hoping it will calm down cause I miss writing, damnit!

Anyways I hope this chapter makes up for it. It's a bit longer than the last few have been and even though it doesn't cover much time a lot of thing happen in it... well sorta, you'll see what I mean.

Also I want to thank each and everyone of you who is still reading this, I can't tell you how much it means to me. *hugs to one and all* and a special note of thanks to a dear friend, VamptasticA , who has been with me though thick and thin and who also has the daunting task of beta'ing for me. LOL

Last note I promise- Other warning not listed below- hint of fem-slash but nothing more than implied sex.
Okay now on to the fic finally....

17. chapter 17 by ScarletRose [Reviews - 7] Liked (2136 words)
Sorry for the lack of updates lately and how irregular they've been too. Real life has just been taken over since school started back up. I can't promise when the next chapter after this will be up but I can tell you I'm working on it as much as I can. Please note I'm also judging for the forbiddenawards again this round, so that might slow things down a bit more. *crosses her fingers and hope it won't* Just please bare with me?
Beta'd by the lovely and wonderfully talented VamptasticA

18. Chapter 18 by ScarletRose [Reviews - 10] Liked (2267 words)
First of all guys I want to apologize for the lack of updates recently, I’ve been dealing with too many problems and other things that have taken up my time that I just haven’t had any time to write. I swear if, I could double the time in a day I still wouldn’t have enough time to do everything.

Anyways as always thank you so much to all of you who are still reading thing, I can’t tell you how much it means to me that you are.

Beta’d by Vamptastica, but all mistakes are mine, she wonderful but not a miracle worker ya know? *winks*