Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys,



Been a while but I have started a new interlude in the YKYWT world. It's a 4 parter and nearly finished so I'm giving myself that extra push by posting the first part.

Hope you enjoy it. Please read the Warning and Summary as there may be somethings you'd like to know in advance whether you've read my stuff before or not. Cheers

Sarah

x
Title: Something Stupid



Author: Sarah Aless



Contact/Feedback: give_it_to_me_spikey@yahoo.co.uk



Rating: NC-17



Pairing: B/S



Spoilers:



Disclaimer: Y’know I wish they were mine. Unfortunately it still hasn’t happened. Joss and ME own them I’m just using them for my own smutty ends.



Distribution: www.geocities.com/spikeaholic20, One Good Lay, StS, & www.vampires-kiss.net. Anyone else.....Put it where you like ;-) but please tell me where it’s going.



WARNING: This story is set in my You Know You Want To Universe - it's explicit, it's kinky and Buffy is predominantly the bottom, there will be spanking and other forms of naughtiness, if this bothers you, don't read! You've been warned. I assume most people reading this will be familiar with my content so hopefully there'll be no big surprises.



Summary: Buffy has done something very stupid. How will Spike deal with it when he finds out? This story is more about the actual spanking side of Spike and Buffy’s YKYWT world and the specific sensations evoked, although there will be some smut at the end (well maybe a degree throughout – you know me – just not as much as normal, thought I should warn you).



Part 1 – What the HELL was she thinking?



Yesterday Buffy did possibly the daftest damn thing she ever did. Today, she’s going to pay for it. I’m really going to go to town on her ass, but it’s completely her own fault and she knows it. Not that that makes her any less stubborn about it. It’s still a struggle for her to stand here, in my crypt, while I give her my best ‘stern and foreboding look’ and let me punish her like a child. However this is one occasion on which she can’t argue, since the thing that got her here was making a judgement that even a child would have thought twice about.



It’s always been role playing in these situations before. Delicious, sexual, role playing and a little while ago alternative therapy. This will be a new area this will be actual honest to god punishment. Something I don’t think either of us would have guessed she’d allow to happen. To her especially, and even myself a little, the idea of ANYONE let alone me actually physically punishing her in a way that isn’t to do with sex is just too absurd. However, after my reaction yesterday I honestly think she feels that this will bring back a balance between us. I could have throttled her at the time but I think this is a much better way of dealing with the issues! Let me start by telling you about yesterday.





Late in the day I’m just coming up from my bedroom when the crypt door bursts open and there stands my Slayer, apparently in remarkably high spirits. Since our impromptu, slightly unorthodox therapy session a few weeks ago she’s been a lot happier, talking things through with me a lot more. Today she’s practically giggling already; though I have to admit this doesn’t seem like the usual ‘happy Buffy’ more like ‘Prozac Buffy’. In hindsight I should have known she was up to something; especially when she pretty much runs across the room and throws herself at me giving me a huge hug.



“Hey you!” She grins up at me adorably.



“Hey yourself.” I reply. My puzzled look (caused by the unusual display of over exuberance) quickly replaced with a sly smile as I lean down and proceed to give her a damn good kissing.



I would be content to stand here all day but she is obviously far too hyped up. Baby wants to play and I’m not about to argue, what can I say I love to see my Slayer happy…….yeah I’m a sap!



She steps back a little and trails her hands from my ass up to my sides. With an actual girlish giggle that I’ve never heard from her before she blatantly abuses her knowledge of one of my weaknesses. The little minx tickles my ribs, springing back out of reach quickly. Yes, you heard right. William the Bloody is ticklish, lets not dwell on it eh?



Well then, if that’s where she wants to go today she’ll find I’m as equal to this fight as any other we’ve had. I make a grab for her, revenge no doubt written all over my face. She darts out of the way and, laughing, I lunge after her. I catch her easily which, in hindsight should also have given me pause for thought. A tickling match on the dusty crypt floor follows. However, it soon becomes one sided. She just doesn’t seem to be able get a decent grip on me. I, on the other hand am not having the same problem. I can read Buffy like a book these days, be it a fun fight or the life and death kind and she’s obviously letting me overpower her. Her moves are technically good but there is just no power or strength to them.



And so, the merciless tickling ensues. For a good five minutes she thrashes about below me getting red in the face and increasingly out of control as I continue to tickle her; laughingly goading her to fight back. Suddenly, out of nowhere the little hellion pulls her arm back and punches me in the mouth! As punches go it was……well, crap is the word that springs to mind frankly – but judging by her behaviour so far, I suppose that the ‘crapness’ was intentional. She is just trying to wind me up. I can guess what she has in mind too.



“Oh you shouldn’t have done that!” I grin.



Before she can make any further move I have her face down over a sarcophagus and my hand lands a playful smack on her ass making her squeal in surprise. This of course, just makes me laugh all the more. We rarely if ever just have this kind of childish fun and I’m finding I like it a lot.



“Hey!” she protests. “That was just instinct and I didn’t even hurt you. You know I didn’t that was a terrible punch.”



In answer I give her luscious bum another six or seven playful swats.



“Oww! Oww oww!” she squeaks. “There’s no need to spank me so hard Spike. We were just playing!”



“Stop being such a baby.” I say chuckling, and going along with her little game. “I’m hardly touching you as well you know. Besides I’m fairly certain you did that with just this end in mind.”



That shuts her up, she has no argument, we both know she likes a little spanking and her faux struggling and protesting aren’t convincing anyone. She struggles and kicks, giving me a delightful display as her ass moves under her skirt. Eventually, she works her way off the end of the sarcophagus where I don’t even let her pull herself upright before grabbing her again. I land a slightly less playful smack to her bottom and can’t help but chuckle at her reaction. Who knew Buffy had the acting chops? She really is getting quite convincing. She lets out a reasonably loud squeal this time and her legs do a charming little dance which I’ve only ever seen before when we were having a pretty severe session.



“Owww Spike!” she yells. “That hurts!”



“Well unlike earlier pet, it’s not meant to tickle. Now quit pretending like this is something you can’t handle before you bring out my less playful spanking side!”



I’m surprised myself to realise I mean that. Playing the weak little damsel in distress is all very well but it isn’t the reason I love Buffy. That’s when it dawns on me that she’s probably going to keep pushing me until I MAKE her Slayer side come out. Testing out what it will take. I love her little games, so there’s no question I’ll go along with this.



“LESS playful?” she says in mock disbelief. “You gotta be kidding me vamp boy you know you got me all worn out with the tickling and are blatantly taking advantage of me.”



Oh yeah she’s definitely playing with me. Let’s see where else we can take this then.



“Taking advantage am I?” I grin pulling her directly in front, facing me. “Don’t even try to pretend you don’t love this.”



As I speak I slide my hand up her skirt and between her silky thighs. With total predictability she melts just at the touch of my hand through the fabric of her underwear. Moving my hand slightly north I push it back down inside the waistband of her panties, smiling when she has to hold on to me, her knees seeming to begin to buckle. Alternating between slowly rubbing at her clit and pushing my fingers inside of her I smile at her again when she looks up through fluttering eyelashes. Gotcha Slayer!



“What was that you were saying about taking advantage?” I grin.



“Who? Me?” She all but groans. “Didn’t say a word but you can keep taking this advantage as LONG as you like, in fact don’t you dare stop!”



True to form I stop immediately and resume tickling, revelling in the playfulness she rarely shows me.



“Spike! Nooo!” She half giggles, half whines. Of course it does her no good; I just keep right on tickling her. She tries to push me away, her body poised to make a break for it. The shove is incredibly ineffectual though, she’s good at this playing the helpless female!



“I think someone protests too much.” I say. “If you really wanted me to stop you’d have made me stop by now. Isn’t that right sweetness?”



“I’m trying, believe me!” she says through gritted teeth. She mutters something that sounds like ‘wait til I get my…’. I don’t hear the rest of the sentence but I pay no attention anyway; taking more notice of the fact she’s pretending that she’s actually trying to stop me.



Just as I’m about to express my disbelief at her words the little minx pulls a downright dirty trick. Her knee connects with my crotch causing me to double up with a gasp. I’m just registering the fact that it actually didn’t hurt as much as it should have when she pulls free and bolts for my underground bedroom. Well, if that’s what she’s after the knee in the bollocks wasn’t her smartest move!



I head straight down, landing at the bottom of the ladder a fraction of a second after her.



“Silly, silly, girl.” I tut, grabbing her by the scruff of the neck and bending her over as I move to her side. I land a flurry of ‘just harder than playful’ smacks on her taut bottom. Her response is a yelp and a desperate attempt to squirm away but I’m holding her too tight to allow movement. Bending down I half chuckle, half growl in her ear.



“Big mistake Slayer.”



Quick as a flash I have her face down on my bed. Her ass is raised nicely due to her hips being positioned over some ‘conveniently placed’ pillows in the centre of the bed. Again moving quickly, I tie her hands at the small of her back with some equally convenient scarves that also just happen to be on the bed.



“I know what you’re really after Slayer.” I continue, my hands now running possessively down her sides and over her hips. Too many clothes, I note. I immediately begin to remedy that by folding her skirt above her waist but leaving her panties up for now. She shudders when I do this and gulps hard when she hears my belt slide through its loops. There it is, I savour the scent of her arousal, there’s something else there too, pushing at my consciousness but I don’t pay it the attention I maybe should. Who would with such a delicious ass stretching such adorable panties so perfectly in front of them?



“What? No more protests?” I goad. “Didn’t think so! You see Buffy, you can play at being the helpless little female all you want, but it’s just play, and sexy as it is I find my Slayer sexier still! I know what a Slayer wants, what she needs. Right now for example, my Slayer is asking for a good hard introduction to my belt.”



Obviously I wouldn’t normally launch in with the belt without a warm up but the little hellcat has just kneed me in the crotch! And as I just said to her, she’s the Slayer and I’m not going to start too hard by any means.



“Please Spike. Please, no, not the belt. I’ll do anything! I’ll give you a blowjob. I’ll let you fuck me in the ass. I’ll let you fuck me in the ass then I’ll give you a blowjob!”



“The filth!” I laugh. “Someone’s been watching porn! That or she has a filthy mind. You know, I’d almost believe you were afraid of a little playful strapping, and with your panties still up too! Anyone’d think we’d been going at it for ages. You know what though? I like it! Go on beg me some more Slayer!”



I don’t give her time though. The belt lands with a snap against her panty covered ass. Her upper body immediately lifts, hips pushing down into the bed, trying to flatten her bottom in response to the sting and avoid any further strokes. Just as I strike again she rolls away from me. This causes the side of the belt rather than the flat of it to land on her hip. Not too serious as we’re not playing properly but not something my ‘Master Spike’ side can’t allow even in a fun session.



“A-a-ah.” I sing song. “You know better than that. Painful or not the rules are the same. Stay still!”



I pull her back into position and place a hand on her back, holding her down. I land another six in quick succession only stopping when I notice something very out of character for her. Removing my hand I hurry to light the remaining candles and lamps in the room which I’d left unlit for ‘ambience’. I need to be able to see if what I noticed is true.



I turn back and she’s rolled onto her side again. I was right. A tear is rolling down her cheek. Now that I’m really paying attention I can hear her more rapid than warranted heartbeat and can feel the panic coming off her in waves! What’s wrong with her? Is she regressing to her depressed state? Did she actually not want to play today? Had I read this all wrong? What have I done? My heart sinks as I take in the distress on her beautiful face.



“Buffy, love, what is it?” I say, panic rising rapidly.



“It hurts!” she replies, the tear I noticed is solitary and there is no sob to her voice. Her panic seems to have subsided too. Is this part of her act?



“It’s meant to hurt Buffy.” I say, testing the waters. “But you know this is just for fun right?”



Her only reply is an audible gulp.



“What’s really going on here Slayer?” I ask, totally bemused now.



Again, no reply and she won’t look at me. Looks like we’ll have to go the tried and tested route. I’ll have to go completely ‘Master’ on her.



“Well, if you’re not going to speak I guess we need another of our very special therapy sessions. This is serious Master/sub territory now. Something is off here and you’re not speaking. I suggest you get yourself back over those pillows right now young lady.”



Her heartbeat kicks up a notch at this but she’s too well trained in this game to disobey a direct order. It’s when she rolls back over and I pull her panties down to her knees that I see that something is really wrong here; she isn’t playing at all. Why in hell didn’t she say something before? I look at her ass in horror. We were just messing around, how did this happen?



All she’s taken is a handful of hand spanks and seven of the belt and none of them serious strokes, yet her ass is aflame. Way, way redder than it should be. I can clearly see the shape of the belt crisscrossing her ass in crimson stripes. She looks like she’s had punishment strokes, not the silly little love swats I’ve given her.



“I-It’s marked me more than it should hasn’t it?” she asks haltingly as I continue my mute gaping at her backside, trying to figure out how it happened.



“I-I don’t know how it happened.” I eventually manage to say. My mind begins to work a million miles a minute. “Are you feeling ok Buffy? Other than this how are you feeling? It must be a spell. I’ll bet it’s those geeks. They’ve done some mumbo jumbo on you to make you get hurt easier; they’re probably planning an attack on you right now! I’ll kill them. I’ll rip out their spines and dance on them, I’ll….”



“Spike!” she interrupts. “It’s not them. It’s me. It’s all my fault. I did something really really silly!”



I look at her, not comprehending. How could she possibly have caused this susceptibility to harm?



“What do you mean?” I ask. “How can it be your fault? God I’m such a prat. I should have listened to you! You asked me to stop and I didn’t. You begged me not to belt you and I did it anyway. I’m such a bastard. I thought you were just playing but I was hurting you! I’m sorry Buffy, so, so sorry! I should be boiled alive!”



I could go on all day about how stupid I am, how callous, how I could have really hurt her, but she interrupts me mid flow.



“Shit! Spike listen to me. Listen to me right now.” She demands. “It’s not your fault. First of all I could have said my safe word, I didn’t. Secondly I wanted you to go on really. I was trying to prove a point. You remember the other day when you were all sarcastic guy, telling me you’d known non-Slayers that could take more than me? Well up jumped ‘competitive Buffy’ and started dancing round my head. I wanted to prove to you that I could take whatever you could dish out even without my powers.”



Now things were making a little more sense. Bloody silly little bint!



“What exactly did you do Buffy?” I say, my tone unimpressed and tending towards icy.



“I rooted around the magic box til I found the instructions for making the compound that Giles used on me for the Council test on my eighteenth birthday. Remember I told you it made me all ‘normal’ Buffy back then, all ‘can’t fight to save my life’; took away my Slayer strength and healing abilities and all? I made that stuff and I took it. It was a stupid thing to do, especially since the bit with the dosage wasn’t there so I wasn’t certain how much to take. I-I just wanted to prove I could take whatever you gave out… it was really stupid…..” She trails off on a mutter.



I walk to the wall of the cavern and punch it hard.



“What the hell were you thinking Buffy?” I yell turning back to her. “I could’ve really hurt you! I mean you probably won’t even bruise because I was just playing but I’m a vampire you senseless little bint! If I’d have hit you like I normally do who knows how much damage I could have done! Do you ever even have a thought in that pretty little head of yours or do they just drop out of your ears before they even register?”



“Spike I’m sorry. I know how worried you are. And god I don’t deserve the concern you’re showing, but I’m ok and I know how stupid it was! Please, forgive me. There’s no real harm done, I’ve calmed down already.”



She moves to stand in front of me, lowering herself to her knees, her hands still tied behind her back, panties at her knees.



“Let me make it up to you.” She says looking up at me and reaching to undo my trousers with her mouth. I almost let her – something about a Slayer kneeling before me offering a blow job just makes my mind go bye-bye. I snap out of it though. She obviously doesn’t understand how serious this could have been if I’d used full vampire strength. She doesn’t appear to fully comprehend the turn she just gave me either. There is only one way to get it through to her. I grab her by the hair and pull her head back til she looks up at me.



“Don’t you dare Slayer.” I command, full-on Master taking over. “You obviously have no idea of how grave this whole situation is. You are going to go home and sleep while I do your patrol for you to save you getting bloody well killed. Tomorrow you will get your ass to this crypt at 4pm and accept punishment for your recklessness. I would do it right now but I’m so boiling mad I might lose control and I think you’d benefit from time to contemplate what you have coming.”



“But Spike!” She protests. “The drug will still be in effect then. You can’t punish me when I’m like this. We just found that out! Surely we should wait til I’m back to normal.”



“On the contrary Slayer. Although you’re more hurt than you should be from today it’s not so bad, you will be fine by tomorrow. Now that I know you’re on human tolerances I can adapt accordingly. Do NOT however assume that that means I will go easy on you. I intend to make sure that you never behave so recklessly again!”



She opens her mouth to protest but I fix her with the most severe gaze I have.



“Do you understand me?” I ask.



“Yes Sir.” She replies. Hallelujah, she finally seems to realise we’ve crossed the line into a serious Master, sub scene. I untie her hands and tell her to pull her underwear up.



“Go home Buffy.” I say, not looking at her. “Think about the fact that this time tomorrow your ass is going to hurt more than it ever has before, it won’t heal quickly this time and ‘you won’t sit down for a week’ will not be an exaggeration. Also, I know what a little pain slut you are. If you have the cheek to get horny thinking about what you have coming you had better not do anything about it. You are forbidden from cumming and will be for quite a while. I’ll know if you have so much as thought about touching yourself. Now go!”



In the time between her departure and sunset I save up my anger, I’ll go out and relieve my stress on some vampires and assorted demons. She’s going to get it good tomorrow but I’d rather not feel this angry when she does.