[Reviews - 66] LikedPrinter
Summary: Nominated at Loves Last Glimpse Awards Spike's a single parent with a nine year old by the name of Dawn, and Dawn is jonesing for a mommy. Could Buffy be it? The whole gang is here- from both shows, practically.
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 31572 Read: 19226
Published: 07/21/2006 Updated: 02/09/2007

1. Chapter One by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 8] Liked (2235 words)
This is an AU. I suppose it's fantasy, even though it's all human, no withces, demons, slayers, etc., but it is the opposite of what the show was, and a fantasy in that since... Right? I'm not sure, someone let me know please. Please leave a review, if you like it or not. I'd like to know all responses about this first chapter, for it is the most crucial in whether or not a fic should be continued.

2. Chapter Two by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 6] Liked (1696 words)
Thanks to TammyAsh666 spuffy, Lyndsy, cordykitten, Laura Liz, and margaret.

3. Chapter Three by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 4] Liked (2585 words)
Thanks blondiebear (I should mention that the "don't trust anything that bleeds for five days" line is totally not mine- I got it from the former Mr. Garrison of South Park. I couldn't resist, lol!), Laura Liz, ash, cordykitten, and maria.

4. Chapter Four by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 3] Liked (2834 words)
Thanks ash, Laura Liz, rosie and cordykitten.

P.S.
I love the show "Roseanne" and "Sex and the City" as well, and sometimes they influence my writing, at least, in this particular fiction. Hope you enjoy.

5. Chapter Five by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 3] Liked (2285 words)
Thanks to rosie, cordykitten, and ScarletRose. Sorry this update took so long- there was a death in my family, and I've been pretty busy... Hope ya like it.

6. Chapter Six by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 5] Liked (3263 words)
Thanks to rosie, cordykitten (thank you for the condolences as well- it was much appreciated), and Margaret.

7. Chapter Seven by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 6] Liked (3683 words)
Thanks to fallen_angel, Laura Liz, Margaret, rosie, and cordykitten :D

8. Chapter Eight by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 3] Liked (3035 words)
Thanks to rosie, carri (yea, it’s not gonna be that easy eventually…), Steph, fallen_angel (I kinda stole that from Harriet the Spy, but hey, it’s still Michelle Trachtenberg), cordykitten (it was fine, and thanks ;), and Margaret.

9. Chapter Nine by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 4] Liked (2525 words)
Thanks Margaret and cordykitten :D

10. Chapter Ten by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 5] Liked (3002 words)
Thanks to Margaret, rosie, fallen_angel, and cordykitten :D

11. Unexpected by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 9] Liked (2680 words)
Sorry for the hiatus, you guys. I have no beta reader, and no one to bounce ideas off of. I hope I took this story in the right direction, and I hope… well, I just hope it’s good at the very least. Let me know.

Thanks to cordykitten (they were never married), smlcspike (hope this makes up for it ;), rosie, margaret, and fallen_angel.

12. Chapter Twelve by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 10] Liked (1749 words)
Thanks to jeanie, aoife, Nika, seraiza, rosie, SarahandJamesFanatic, smlcspike, cordykitten, and fallen_angel. Wow- I’m so sorry you guys. I hadn’t realized that it’s been since friggin October since I updated. RL was holding Muse hostage on this fic, and some other things I’ve been trying to finish. Well, at least she ain’t dead. Hopefully, someone will still find this interesting enough to read and review. Also, I responded to all reviews from the last chapter in its review section

Oh, and yea, I’ve thought long and hard about it, and yes, Eve is in fact Spike’s biological daughter. Blue eyes are the recessive gene, and brown is the dominant. Drusilla has brown eyes, and I wanted her to look very different from Dawn. Imagine a young Hayden Panettiere—like in “Remember the Titans,” but just a smidgen younger. And with glasses.