[Reviews - 112] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy, Spike and the gang are students at a music academy/college in New York. This is basically a story of love, friendship, some angst, and finding yourself. Although it is rated NC-17 It doesn't actually get that way for quite awhile.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: Yes
Word count: 31927 Read: 24533
Published: 07/28/2006 Updated: 02/08/2008

1. Chapter 1 - Changes by AbbyLou [Reviews - 4] Liked (1779 words)
You'll find that I like to quote movies quite often. There are probably to many movies to name so if some lines seem familar, they probably are. I don't own them. Just like I don't own anything from the BTVS universe. Although Spike has made many a cameo in my day/night dreams.

2. Chapter 2 - Getting Settled by AbbyLou [Reviews - 6] Liked (1794 words)
I still own nothing of the BTVS universe or the movies I quote. If you're having trouble figuring out what movie some lines come from just ask.

3. Chapter 3 - Not So Much Like Home by AbbyLou [Reviews - 1] Liked (1285 words)
Thanks for all the reviews! Really appreciated!! Again I own nothing, yadda, yadda, yadda...

4. Chapter 4 – Friends Found & Enemies Made by AbbyLou [Reviews - 6] Liked (1630 words)
The song in this chapter is by the The Wreckers and is called "Leave the pieces" All the song will be in another chapter. Again thanx for the reviews! Keep 'em comin!!

5. Chapter 5 - Surprises by AbbyLou [Reviews - 7] Liked (2166 words)
First I would like to thank everyone for ALL the reviews!! They are all greatly appreciated. The song in this chapter is "Reflection" from the Mulan soudtrack. It's a beautiful song and thought it would be very appropriate for this story. Now on with the next chapter....oh yeah, I almost forgot, I don't own anything from BTVS or from the movies I quote, just like to use them as my pawns. Now go...read....enjoy!!! Abby Lou

6. Chapter 6 - Hanging Out by AbbyLou [Reviews - 7] Liked (2322 words)
Songs are again The Wreckers “Leave the Pieces” and Lifehouse “You and Me”. Like I’ve said before I don’t own anything from the BTVS or Angel universes. I also don’t own any of the lines you might recognize from different movies. I would also like to thank everyone for their wonderful reviews so far!! You all rock!!

7. Chapter 1 - Changes by AbbyLou [Reviews - 10] Liked (1570 words)
Sorry it took me so long to post! Thanks again for all the wonderful reviews! Hope you like the next chapter. Major Spuffiness coming soon!!!

8. Chapter 8 - Connections by AbbyLou [Reviews - 4] Liked (1630 words)
AN: Thanks for all the wonderful reviews!! This is my first attempt at writing a sex scene so I hope it’s okay. Sorry it took me so long to post this chapter. I’m an EMT here in Indiana and we all had to work a lot of overtime lately. Real life sucks sometimes. Anyway, hope you enjoy! *AbbyLou*

9. Chapter 9 - Bonds by AbbyLou [Reviews - 5] Liked (2054 words)
AN: Thanks again for all the wonderful reviews! I’ll be gone this weekend so I don’t know when the next chapter will be up. I have it started so hopefully I won’t keep you all waiting too long. Keep the reviews coming! They make me write faster! LOL *AbbyLou*

10. Chapter 10 - Proof by AbbyLou [Reviews - 7] Liked (1140 words)
Since it took me so long to get this posted I made it all Spuffy! Hope you enjoy! Again I don’t own anything, blah, blah, blah. More too come soon I promise!! Keep the reviews coming!!

11. Chapter 11 - Arranging a Visit by AbbyLou [Reviews - 6] Liked (1453 words)
AN: Thanks again for all the wonderful reviews! Again with the not owning anything though I’m sure if Spike actually met me he’d be mine. LOL. The line when Buffy answers the phone “House of Buffy, how do you want your potatoes?” I got from the story Humanitis by Shadow SaberKitten. It was just too good a line not to use so all the props go to that author. Awesome story you should all read it. The song is ‘True’ by Ryan Cabrera .Keep the reviews coming!
*AbbyLou*

12. Chapter 12 - Truth or Dare by AbbyLou [Reviews - 7] Liked (1811 words)
AN: Thanx again to everyone that has reviewed so far! You are awesome! The song is ‘Here Without You’ by 3 Doors Down. Again with the not owning anything stuff. I just like using them as my puppets. Enjoy and keep the reviews coming!! *AbbyLou*

13. Chapter 13- Old Ememies by AbbyLou [Reviews - 8] Liked (1332 words)
AN: Thanx again for all the reviews! They are my motivation! I don’t own anything, blah ,blah, blah. Hopefully I can update sooner this time. I need a pause button for my reality. *AbbyLou*

14. Chapter 14 - Giving Thanks by AbbyLou [Reviews - 9] Liked (2336 words)
AN: The songs are as follows: ‘Love Can Move Mountains’ by Celien Dion, ‘Now and Forever’ by Richard Marx, and ‘Only Hope’ by Mandy Moore. Sorry it took so long to post this chapter. Real life has been a pain in the ass lately. Thanx again for all the reviews! Again with the not owning anything. Even though Spike stars in all my dream, he's still not mine. The songs are not mine as well as some lines from other shows. It was also brought to my attention that I made Parker Buffy’s ‘crappy’ love encounter back in CA and also the attackers name at the academy. So I changed the name of her previous love to Scott. Little detail that slipped my attention but is now corrected. Keep the reviews coming!!
*AbbyLou*

15. Chapter 15 - Advice by AbbyLou [Reviews - 9] Liked (1148 words)
AN: Sorry this is such a short chapter. I have so many ideas going on in my head right now that it's hard to get to them. Thanx again for the wonderful reviews! You are all awesome! If you haven’t heard about the new movie that James Marsters is going to be in then go check out his website cause I believe it says something about it on there. It actually has some big name movie stars and I’m so excited I can’t stand it. Anyway, more to come soon! Thanx Again! *AbbyLou

16. Chapter 16 - Going Home by AbbyLou [Reviews - 6] Liked (1086 words)
AN: WOOHOO! I finally got another chapter posted. Sorry for the long wait! Thanx to all those who sent me emails saying they wanted more of this story. I didn’t think reality was going to calm down at all. Anyway, again with the not owning anything, blah, blah, blah. I’m not worthy of Joss and his creations. Hope you enjoy! More to come soon!
*Abby Lou*

17. Chapter 17- Realizing by AbbyLou [Reviews - 2] Liked (1940 words)
AN: Sorry it took so long for me to post another chapter. Hope you enjoy it!! Again with the not owning anything. Joss is the man!! More to come!! *AbbyLou*

18. Chapter 18 - Confusion by AbbyLou [Reviews - 4] Liked (1241 words)
Geesh I didn’t think I was ever going to be able to post another chapter. Thanks to those who tried to keep me motivated to write more of the story. It’s been a hectic end of the year and hopefully 2008 will calm down! Please review! AbbyLou

19. Chapter 19 - Confessions by AbbyLou [Reviews - 4] Liked (2210 words)
AN: I know what some of you are thinking. ‘They finally said the big “L” word!!’ Go Spuffy! Anyway, thanks for the reviews and thanks to all the readers that are still hanging around while I seem to be taking my sweet time getting this story out of my head. You all kick ass!! Again Joss is the man and I will never live up to his wisdom. Oh yeah, the song was “I knew I loved you before I met you.” By Savage Garden. Xoxo’s AbbyLou