[Reviews - 26] LikedPrinter
Summary: This is an AU fic. Buffy gones to stay with her cousin faith in an English army town. There she meets Faiths friends who are a mix of army brats and soldier boys. A particular bleach blonde one catches her attention, but she refuses to let her heart guide her. Can he change her mind before its too late. It will be NC 17 soon I promise we just have to build to it, The warnings of child abuse and rape are more implied then in graphic detail.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape, Child Abuse
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 11201 Read: 7360
Published: 09/22/2006 Updated: 01/11/2007

1. Chapter 1 by stateofmind [Reviews - 4] Liked (1759 words)
I own nothing apart fom the story line

2. Chapter 2 by stateofmind [Reviews - 4] Liked (1161 words)
OK i hope you are all enjoing this, leave me some reviews ok. The cafe I describe in this chapter is where I used to work when i was in college and it is rough as i make out. Its actually the place i met my best bud - so heres to you Jo xx

3. Chapter3 by stateofmind [Reviews - 3] Liked (1090 words)
Thanks so much to my beta Spuffy_obsessed. I couldnt of done it with out you. *Huge hugs*

4. Chapter 4 by stateofmind [Reviews - 3] Liked (1793 words)
Thanks so much to my fab beta spuffy obsessed couldnt of done it without you chucks!

5. Chapter 5 by stateofmind [Reviews - 4] Liked (1404 words)
Well here we go sorry its a bit late but real life has a tenedanecy of biting me in the but right now.

6. Chapter 6 by stateofmind [Reviews - 5] Liked (1894 words)
Im So so sorry for being away so long peeps. Between me, my son and my fantastic beta Spuffy_obsessed being sick that and the lack of computer over teh last few days I have'nt had a chance to update so here we go hope you enjoy!

7. Chapter 7 by stateofmind [Reviews - 3] Liked (2100 words)
Sorry its been a while we have had slight technical trouble with the pc's and laptops in our house! ~(Basically we all had the same virus and its taken us ages to wipe everything and start again)
Hope you all enjoy though!