Author's Chapter Notes:
Banner by edgehead! Thx hun!

Disclaimer: Don't own. Didn't happen.
It was fucking hot.

He never remembered California being this hot when he was still a vampire.

Then again when he was a vampire he couldn't really feel the heat.

When he was a vampire he was a creature of the night, and the nights were always a lot cooler.

That and he couldn't go out into the sun without bursting into flames.

Guess it was that hot in California when he was still a vampire.

But fuck. Not even flames were this hot.

He was sweating. The simple white sheet clinging to his body. Glued to his skin with adhesives made of sweat and other bodily fluids.

Fun bodily fluids.

He sighed and leaned back on the headboard, closing his eyes.

Stupid air conditioner, he thought. It just had to break down on one of the fucking hottest days ever.

He reached for his fags and lighter.

Lighting a cigarette up, he took a deep drag and sighed leaning back against the headboard again.

It was fucking hot.

~*~

Buffy opened her eyes and looked at the man sitting next to her.

A tinge of regret passed over her as she noticed the purplish tint to the skin around his nose and eye.

If she had known that Spike was human when he showed up at her door, unannounced - after over a year of not knowing he was back from the grave and not hearing from him - she wouldn’t of decked him.

Or she would of. Just not as hard.

Or at least she would of laid off the nose.

She took in his newly human body. His torso glistening with sweat. The sheet clinging to his lower body, molding against his cock. Cigarette held loosely in his fingers.

She watched the smoke curl around his hand and make it's way up to the ceiling and sighed.

Leaning over, she plucked the cigarette from his fingers, causing him to open his eyes.

She smiled, coyly, and leaned into his side, her hand settling on his thigh.

Spike grinned and slipped his arm around her shoulders before dropping it to rest on her bare hip.

Buffy raised her head up and met his lips in a soft kiss.

Slowly stripping the sheet away from their lower bodies, Buffy encircled her fingers around his semi-hard shaft, the kiss growing in intensity, and started pumping him, eliciting a hiss.

A moan in the form of her name tumbled from his lips.

"What you do to me." He whispered against her lips as he grasped her wrist stopping her movements.

Rising to her knees Buffy turned to face him. Spike's hands coming to rest on her waist before he grabbed her hips and helped her straddle him. He kissed his way to her neck, nibbling at the spot behind her ear.

He smirked as she gasped.

She leaned back separating herself from his talented lips. Bringing the cigarette to her mouth she took a quick drag.

Spike's eyebrow rose in question.

Buffy smirked in response.

Reaching over to the side table, she put it out in the candle she kept there. Facing him again she leaned her forehead against his and met his lips again.

He tasted rich. Hot.

(She tasted sweet. Strong.)

Manly.

(Slayer.)

He raised her hips and gasped as his cock was once again engulfed by her wet heat.

She grabbed onto his shoulders, setting a pace to their love making.

They moaned.

It was fucking hot.

The night was getting hotter.

And as they fell into completion he couldn't care less.