[Reviews - 230] LikedPrinter
Summary: Sequel to ‘Language of Love’. With the language barrier still intact, as well as William’s virginity, our couple is now on the road driving back to Buffy’s summer residence in France. Will they make it there before their hormones get the better of them? I strongly encourage you to read ‘Language of Love’ first, (3 chapters long), it will help make sense out of this story. This is pwp.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 30221 Read: 12859
Published: 10/18/2006 Updated: 12/06/2006

1. Me Conduire Fou (Drive me Crazy) by Im_bloody_English [Reviews - 38] Liked (2286 words)
Here it is, as promised. I do hope you enjoy the beginning of a summer full of love and sexual discovery between a Frenchman and his American princess. Don’t forget, wherever you see ‘F:’ it means only French is being spoken. I’ll apologize upfront to say that I’m not sure when I’ll post the next chapter of this story or chapter 19 of ‘Tailored Encounters’ (for those of you following that story as well). I am going out of town this weekend and Monday and Tuesday of next week are filled with RL obligations that won’t, unfortunately, allow for time to write. My very special thanks to Karbear57, Dusty273 and Beasleysmom for their help in editing this chapter.

2. Puissance de Deflower (Power of De-Flower) by Im_bloody_English [Reviews - 32] Liked (4479 words)
Alrighty then. So, first off, I know the title is completely corny, but hey... that’s the mood I was in at the time plus I’m a twisted bunny anyway. Here we are, the moment you’ve all been waiting for, drum-roll please.............. Stripping poor William of his innocence... and oooooh how sweet it will be. I must say, after the reviews started coming in for chapter one, the muse got incredibly psyched and inspired (it’s really what happened, honest). So much so he made me write chapter 2 immediately – meaning all my housework and other chores took a complete backseat for a day (he can be equally as naughty to me too ya know). He wanted to thank everyone for the absolutely wonderful reviews by rewarding you with chapter 2 before taking off for Detroit. So, again, thanks to the reviews, you now have it about four or five days earlier than would have been. Special thanks to Karbear57, Dusty273 and Beasleysmom for all their great help in shaping and editing this chapter... I love you guys *kisses*.

3. Le Contact D'une Femme (A Woman’s Touch) by Im_bloody_English [Reviews - 36] Liked (6773 words)
Sorry for the delay in update but between RL and working on TE, it just couldn’t happen any sooner. I tip my hat to authors like Brat and Addie, I mean to have more than a couple fics going simultaneously and still produce the quality work they’re known for, WOW... I’m barely able to juggle two in m y busy life. This chapter was a thrill to write, and I do hope you enjoy the laughs. My muse was not only un-caged, but he was on Viagra or something, so there may be some parts you’ll be like... WTF? All I can say is I let the muse have free reign, twisted humor and all. This fic is still strictly for fun, I refuse to take it too seriously or it would cease to be such. So enjoy it for what it is and don’t look too deep, there’s nothing much to see. Thanks to Dusty273 and Beasleysmom for their help in editing. This chapter is for Karbear57, my dear friend is going to have a very busy week at work, and for all her selfless help when it comes to anything I need, I’m giving her a break and hoping she’ll enjoy the chapter.

4. Cabane d’Amour (Love Shack) by Im_bloody_English [Reviews - 33] Liked (6210 words)
I’m posting this now as hopefully a nice way to start off the work week, I do hope you enjoy it. I want to thank my friend kitty for the lovely picture she made for LIL. I was floored when I saw it. In my mind, she captured the very essence of this fic perfectly and the summer love our couple will share. Many hugs and smooches to you my dear, I can’t thank you enough. Thanks to Dusty273 for editing, you’re such a dear to me. Again, this chappy is for Karbear57 as a prezzie. Once I have chapter 22 of Tailored Encounters written I’ll have her busy I’m sure.

5. Porn et Circonstance (Porn and Circumstance) by Im_bloody_English [Reviews - 33] Liked (3957 words)
What can I say, the muse snuck into the medicine cabinet and took a handful of those little blue pills again. Thanks to Dusty273 for all her help and beta work, smoochies to you sweety.

6. L'amour Trouvera Une Manière (Love Will Find a Way) by Im_bloody_English [Reviews - 58] Liked (6516 words)
See the a/n at the end once you’ve read the chapter, thank you. Oh, and if anal sex is not your thing, you may want to skip down until you see the ~~~~ symbols. After that you'll be fine. Don't want to squick anyone out that may not like reading that sort of thing.