[Reviews - 51] LikedPrinter
Summary: Who do you turn to when your world crashes around you? Okay, so the summary sucks. Anyone has a better idea, please tell me
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 9711 Read: 10313
Published: 11/21/2006 Updated: 01/30/2008

1. One by Yzba [Reviews - 13] Liked (1380 words)
This is meant as a one shot. Okay, so this is a lie. If I get enough requests, this is the first chapter in a longer story, even possibly a serie (the truth is I have three books outlined already, so please, like this). I’m dried out on Destiny at the time but this kept nagging me. Nothing was ever so easy to write. Hopefully, you’ll like this one

2. Two by Yzba [Reviews - 9] Liked (1452 words)
I was blown away by the reviews for this one and for Table Rase. Holly in particular made me a really happy writer. I have to thank my wonderful beta ~*~Tasha~*~ who not only volunteered for this but did an excellent job. I am honoured to have her support for this one. Once again, Thank you. And to the friend who gave me the soundtrack of Once more with feelings as a joke. I owe you one. It’s the perfect music to write Spuffy too.

3. Three by Yzba [Reviews - 7] Liked (1342 words)
Once again beta’d by the wonderful ~*~Tasha~*~ who really is a gift. Don’t know where I would be without her. And thanks to Kara for the emails. They lighted up my days when I got frustrated. To everyone who reviewed, I love you all so much. Oh! And a BIG hug to the ladies from Elysian Fields. I just love the site *nods*

4. Four by Yzba [Reviews - 6] Liked (1139 words)
Thank you for the reviews for the last chapter. A lot of you commented on Dawn’s reactions. Well, all the credit for that one goes to Tasha. And for those who asked about it, I’m working on Destiny again. I should have something to post within a few days.

5. Five by Yzba [Reviews - 13] Liked (1024 words)
Thanks go out to the wonderful Tasha who once again did a great beta job and to Kara for the pep talk. I’m sorry for such a long wait between chapters for this one. I have several more written but I didn’t want to post until I knew I could finish the story. Since I feel as though my writing sucks right now, it’s more a question of “Is it good enough” rather than a “writer’s block” problem. Hopefully, that mood won’t last…

6. Six by Yzba [Reviews - 1] Liked (1144 words)
The last year has been incredibly hard for me. Last spring I learned some bad news about my health that threw me for a loop, making me completely unable to write anything at all. Not Spuffy, and not my original work. Them I changed job, which meant a complete change of schedule, going from evenings to days. I still haven't recovered from it If that wasn’t enough, I lost my grandmother this fall and it was crippling. She was the strong one, the funny one, the brightest soul of all in the most tiny package possible. I haven’t lost interest in either reading or writing fanfiction, but I've been unable to focus on anything. My deepest apologies for those who were waiting for an update. This fic is complete and there is a sequel in the works. However, due to the ongoing drama that is my life, I can't promise an update any time soon. As usual, please don't sue.

7. Seven by Yzba [Reviews - 1] Liked (1127 words)
I was blown away at the support I got with the last chapter. Everyone who took the time to review, and wish me well, there are no words to say what it means to me. So as a thank you gift, here's another chappie. I also have more Beneath ready that I'll try to post within the next few days. This is not beta'ed because my updates are too irregular to keep one. That and the fact that I'm ashamed to come back after a year and call them back. So any mistakes are my own. As usual, please don't sue.

8. Eight by Yzba [Reviews - 1] Liked (1103 words)
As you can see, I'm making up for lost time. Truth is, this has been written a while ago but I'm not happy with it. I thought I should wait to actually BE happy before posting but that ain't gonna happen. So here it is, second to last chapter. Hope you enjoy. As usual, please don't sue.