Author's Chapter Notes:
I joined some chpaters together
CRASH ( OR CRUSH?)
Author: Lu
Pairing: whichever could it be??
Disclaimer: I know these characters don’t belong to me
Thanks to: Maribel and Jill, you’re sooo great!! :-)
Feedback: Yeah, pleeeeeaase ,I’d like it

Setting: End of Season 3, after ‘ Graduation Day ‘, but I’ve also taken something from Season 5 sometimes.

Summary: Let Buffy drive… and get ready for all the consequences!


Hello, this is my very new FF, hope you’ll like it! :-)

PART 1
( It refers to ‘ Bad Eggs ‘ . I don’t have the slightest idea about the closing time of a Dry Cleaner Shop in Sunnydale, let’s pretend it’s around nine- ten o’ clock p.m. , otherwise I would have troubles with the sunset… due to the fact that this story takes place in the middle of Summer..)

Buffy still couldn’t believe it: her mom had let her drive her car.
Correction: her mom had lent her car to her daughter on condition that she sorted out a long list of urgent things to do.
The blonde had almost finished every item on the list, she just missed the last one, but not the least, quite the contrary!

< I gotta hurry up! I’ve got just ten minutes before the dry- cleaner’s shop closes… if I don’t pick up Mom’s dress… I’m dead!>

Joyce had asked her to go to that shop to pick up a dress she absolutely needed due to a business trip.
Buffy still remembered the last time her mother had asked her a similar favor, that she hadn’t manage to do, no matter if the reason why was to rescue an ingénue girl from a vampire’s clutches.
After all, Buffy couldn’t tell the truth to her mother who still ignored who her daughter really was, back to those days.
So, the poor girl had appeared to her eyes as a careless, absent-minded and totally unreliable person, and that had lead her to a solemn punishment: a ‘ house arrest ‘ period, saving school duties.
After all, that punishment hadn’t been that hard for her, because every night, at her window…

< Ouch, Buffy, you have pushed the wrong button: stop hurting yourself, stop thinking about him: he’s moved far away and he’ll never come back… well, maybe just to warn you about an impending apocalypse… but nothing more. He said he left for my own good… ah! My own good, as he knew what the best for me is… not even I do!>

With all those thoughts about Angel, by then the minutes at her disposal had become five.
She stepped on the accelerator and she dashed into the nearest parking area, frustrated when she saw it was very crowded.
Maybe due to her Slayer’s senses, she managed to find a place, and she hurried to manoeuvre the car into the space, obsessed by the time that was running out.
“Well, well, I have lots of space in the front…” she commented out loud, swerving.
“I’ve been careful not to scratch the car with the wall on the left side… just a little reverse to be perfectly right and..”
TUMP!!!

“Well done, Buffy, when the hell will you learn that the rear-view mirror is not just a doodad to make up and arrange hair? Oh, God! No, please, tell me it was just a fly.. right, a 100 kg iron fly! Who am I kidding? I’m dead!” she gasped, startling due to both the harsh impact and the scare.
But she hadn’t time to despair then, so she locked the car and she rushed towards the Dry-cleaner ‘s shop.

< First thing first: now I gotta get that dress absolutely; then I’ll think about the crash with that big black car… Uhmm.. big black car? No, NOT now, Buffy, think about it LATER! And most of all… there are thousands big black cars in the world!> she said to herself, as after a breath-taking run, she pushed the door of the shop, picking the dress up just before the closing time.

After laying it on the back seat, being careful not to crumple it, Buffy took a deep breath and she went to inspect the back of the jeep.
She was very relieved to find out that her mother’s car showed just a few traces, only some little scratches.

< Alright! Just a bit of spray-paint… and maybe she’ll never notice it! And now, let’s see if the other car had the same luck…>

When she looked at the other car, she felt a long cold shiver run from her feet to the roots of her hair.

TBC

PART 2
( It refers to ‘ Lover’s walk ‘ and ‘ Fool for love ‘ )

< C’mon, Buffy, how many black ( swallowing) De- Desoto cars with ( another swallow) windows, darkened … by black paint.. do you know?> she said to herself, alarming when she noticed the huge dent she had done under the right headlight.

To confirm her suspicious about who was the owner of the car, Buffy took a look around, discovering that nearby there was also a cigarette case and a liquor store.
She hadn’t any doubts anymore.

< I’ve dented nonetheless Spike’s car! Now, I’m officially, seriously, inevitably, * really * dead! >

She hadn’t time enough to decide what to do ( most of all, in which country to refuge and which new identity to assume!), because the direct interested popped out just from the liquor store, catching immediately sight of the Slayer who instinctively had come back to the bonnet of her car, preparing herself to the worse.
She was lucky, because instead of reaching his car, he went towards her.
“Scchlayyerrrr! So, haven’t anyone killed ya yeeet? Weeell, that’s bettterrr: it’s still a job that Iiiiii caaan dooo!” he exclaimed with a sneer, approaching and gulping down one of the two bottles of scotch he held, the one he had recently opened, emptying half content.

< Just look at your car and you’ll do that job in a heartbeat!> she thought worried, but she didn’t let him know it.

“Spike! What the flaming hell are you doing here?” she snapped, forgetting for a moment the situation she was in.
He stopped drinking, bursting out laughing madly.
“Confessh: did ya two agreeeee? ‘ Cause theeese arrrrre the sssame wordsh Druuu told meee, when Iiiiii came baaack to heerrrrrr ..” he slurred, resuming drinking.
“So, I guess your dumb theory ‘ I love you, so I torture you ‘ didn’t work!” she derided him.

< Very smart, Buffy: you have almost destroyed a very dangerous strong vamp’s car, he’s scary drunk and you * are making fun * of his sentimental situation? Well, I must have a death wish!>

But it was stronger than her… that vampire always managed to annoy her in a incredible way!
“I’ve tried to be rude with my Princessh, to hurt heerrrrrr a lot, beating and punching heerrrrrr, to talk to heerrrrrr roughly… jusssst like every lover does with hisss beloved… But it waaash uselessh, she kept blathering the sssame bloooody meaningless things, and sheeeee carried on and on and on…” he said, emptying the bottle at all and smashing it on the wall.
He brought both of his hands to his temples, lolling his head and half closing his eyes.
“Baby doesn’t loooove heerrrrrr Mooommy anymoooore. My pooor Spikeeeyyy, by then ya’re sooo full
light… and light buurns.. and I won’t let ya buurn meee…” he exclaimed with a strident voice.

Buffy made a huge effort not to burst out laughing. She knew it was the desperation and not his usual sense of humor to dominate in Spike then, but she had to admit that, maybe due to the high alcoholic level in his organism, but … he managed to imitate Drusilla perfectly, so good that she couldn’t understand the meaning of those words and that hermetic language, but probably neither did Spike.
As he carried on blathering, he had closed his eyes to concentrate better.
“I have to fiiind my pleasurrre, Spiiiiiiiiike, ya taassste like asheees, ya can’t blaaaame the ghoul, Spiiiiiiiiike, ya’re all cooovered… I look at ya… all I see is..”
He opened them, stopping all of a sudden.

< Bloooody idiot! Ya and your bloooody mouth: shut uuup, for your own saaake!>

TBC