Author's Chapter Notes:
none
1.
Spike stared down at the silver skull ring adorning his little finger.

Through the haze of Willow's spell, he'd been telling the truth when he'd said Buffy would've made him the happiest man in the world by marrying him.

He placed the ring into a small box, crept to her front door and knocked.

Buffy opened the door and found no one there. She noticed a box on the mat and picked it up, reading the tag with a smile.

Spike smiled as she slipped the ring back onto her finger.

"Merry Christmas, Spike." Buffy whispered.

"Merry Christmas, love."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2.
Spike squinted as the door opened to reveal the bright, highly decorated hallway of her house.

"What do you want?"Buffy said harshly.

He noticed Dawn on the stairs, pointing at something.

Spike smiled wickedly at the mistletoe.

"A kiss." He challenged and stopped Buffy as she went to back away. "Tradition dictates?"

"For the living, maybe." Buffy retorted.

"Just kiss him." Dawn rolled her eyes.

Buffy's protest disappeared as strong arms held her and cool lips kissed her so tenderly her head span.

"Want your Christmas present now?" Spike whispered against her mouth.

"I'd like another kiss first."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3.
Spike slammed the crypt door and shook the cold rain off his leather duster. He stopped as he caught a faint flowery scent in the air.

Buffy.

Removing his coat, he strode down the steps and sniffed.

She'd been here, while he was out.

He followed the scent downstairs and over to his bed.

There on the covers was a small neatly wrapped present.

He read the card.

Thought you needed a hand. Merry Christmas. Love, Buffy.

"Love?"

Spike tore the glittery paper off and arched a brow at the book.

"Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
4.
[In this Chosen Fic. Imagine Angel didn't leave. But came to stay at Buffy's house for the night.]

Spike bounded up the stairs, after a very interesting conversation with Dawn. He opened the door that Dawn had told him to, and sure enoguh there layed his lazy arse of a Grand-sire.

"Oi. Poofter. Gotta go wake up the SIT's"

Angel grumbled.

"Nurmph.. To early."

"Slayer'd be really thankfull"

Angel bounded up and headed for the door.

"I'ma going!"

[Later that morning]

"Were's Angel?"

Questioned Buffy.

"Oh, he went to wake up the Potentials for some reason..at 7 o'clock this morning."

Answered a smirking Dawn

Enter a bemused Spike.

"Hey. Who knew Rona slept with an Axe under her pillow,"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There we are. My four Drabble's for christmas. Okay so that last one wasn't exactly Christmas-y. But what sort of Spuffy writer would I be if there wasn't any Angel bashing =D