Author's Chapter Notes:
This one's been jumping around in my head for a while and I finally decided to write the first chapter. Hope you like it. P.S. Spike will be pretty nasty for the first few chapters but there will be changes. Personally I think an evil Spike makes for a better redemption...
Prologue

Turning off the bathroom light, Buffy Summers headed back down the corridor to her room. Opening the door, she wasn’t surprised to see Spike Giles sitting on the end of her single bed, his beautiful body encased in tight jeans and a tight black t-shirt. His blue eyes darkened as he took in the blue jersey shorts and white vest that made up her bedtime ensemble.

“Evening, luv,” he drawled, standing up.

“Spike,” Buffy said, acknowledging him, before turning to hang her damp towel on the hook on the back of her door. She felt him move behind her and reach around to cup her small breasts in his hands, twisting her hard nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

Buffy whimpered, her panties growing damp, as his hands moved up to her shoulders, before turning her to face him, pressing her against the door and kissing her, his tongue demanding immediate entry to her mouth. As he lifted her into his arms, she curled her legs around his waist and he carried her over to the bed in the corner of the room. He quickly pulled off her vest and shorts and the panties she wore underneath, before standing up and discarding his own clothes.

Back on the bed, he covered her body with his, his hard throbbing cock pressing into her stomach. His mouth moved down to her breasts to suck and bite at her swollen nipples, while one hand slid between her legs to play with her clit. With her wet and moaning beneath him, he paused only to put on a condom, before thrusting inside her and making her gasp.

He began to move in and out and Buffy rocked her hips to meet him, both of them breathing hard, their eyes closed. Neither lasted long – Spike’s cock was hitting that sensitive spot inside her with every stroke making Buffy’s inner muscles clamp around it.

As she came, Buffy dug her nails into Spike’s back and he howled at the combination of pleasure and pain and came hard, his body shuddering.


Chapter 1

It was eight thirty in the morning and Buffy was walking to school. As she turned the corner she saw her best friend, Willow Rosenberg waiting for her.

“Hey Buffy,” Willow asked, when she reached her. “I like your shirt.”

Buffy smiled. She knew Willow was trying to be nice, but the truth was her shirt was not all that. It had only cost her $5 at a thrift store. And as for her jeans, well, they’d definitely seen better days.

Sometimes she couldn’t believe how much her life had changed. She had grown up with everything she ever wanted. She’d lived in a beautiful house in Bel Air and had gone to a prestigious private school, where she’d been a cheerleader and the first freshman prom queen.

Then overnight everything had changed. Her father had told her that he was divorcing her mother to be with his secretary and he wanted them both to move out. And to top it off, he’d refused to pay any more of her school fees. Without any money or anywhere to live, she and her mother had been forced to move from LA to Sunnydale, where Joyce had managed to secure a lowly job as a maid for the wealthy Giles family as well as a roof over their heads.

The whole experience had been a wake-up call for Buffy who had been a spoilt brat for most of her childhood. The old Buffy would have been ashamed of her mother for taking such a meager job, but the wiser girl she was now was grateful that she still had one parent who would do anything to make sure she was at least fed and clothed – inexpensively clothed – but clothed nonetheless.

In addition, Buffy now bore a deep hatred for her father, who in one fell swoop had pulled the rug out from under them and almost literally taken the clothes off their backs, all because in his selfish way, he was bored with his role as husband and father.

As Buffy pondered her recent past, Willow chattered away beside her. They were just about to cross the street when as if out of nowhere, a black Desoto came careening around the corner and nearly knocked them over. Spike Giles sat behind the wheel and didn’t even spare them a cursory glance to check they were unhurt. As usual the son and heir to the Giles fortune cared for nothing and nobody.

“Buffy, are you ok?” Willow asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Buffy replied from where sat on the grass, rubbing her knee, which she knew was likely to bruise. “That was Spike.”

“Yeah, I noticed,” Willow replied, as she helped Buffy to her feet and the two managed to cross the road without harm and turn into the school grounds. The redhead was well aware of her friend’s crush on the bleach blond leading man of Sunnydale High’s popular crowd.

Much as she cared for and trusted Willow, who had befriended her when everyone else turned up their noses at her, Buffy had never been able to pluck up the courage to tell her friend that Spike was slightly more to her than just a crush.

Part of her worried that Willow wouldn’t believe her, but for the most part, she knew that Willow would be disappointed. Spike and his lackeys had always made fun out of her and she hated them with a passion. And when Spike wasn’t with them, the crowd of jocks and cheerleaders included Buffy in their evil tormenting. Spike didn’t join in; in fact he never even spoke to her. The only time he ever acknowledged her existence was on the nights that he would visit her room.

The first time she had seen Spike was not long after she and her mother had moved into the servants’ quarters at the Giles mansion. She had already enrolled at Sunnydale High but had not yet started. So she had taken to spending her days sitting under a tree in a secluded area of the perfectly manicured gardens, reading a book. It had been on one of these occasions that she had caught sight of him in the tennis courts fighting a winning battle with a bowling machine. Wearing nothing but a pair of tight white shorts and sneakers, his bleached locks were a mass of curls and his perfectly sculpted chest was covered with a fine sheen of perspiration.

He must have noticed her open appraisal, because when he’d finished his game, he’d turned to look her way and then flashed her a grin before heading back up to the house. Then later that night he had made his first visit to her room.

Though she had always been popular with boys and had even been going steady with a popular freshman called Owen at her old school, Buffy had never gone further than a little on-top-of-the-clothes petting. But Spike’s kisses made her knees weak and her panties damp and when he told her how much he wanted her in his gorgeous accent, she didn’t want to say no. Losing her virginity had hurt, but Spike had not commented on it and Buffy had been too embarrassed to mention it. But the following night, he’d returned and this time there had been less pain and more pleasure.

The day after that had been Buffy’s first day at Sunnydale High and she had been really excited, especially as Spike was also a student there. But for the second time in her life, her world had come crashing down around her when she’d left the school office after her meeting with Principal Snyder and walked over to where Spike was standing with a group of guys and girls to say hi.

Spike had looked at her as though she was a stranger and then turned to one of his friends, a dark haired guy wearing a letterman jacket.

"Come on, mate, if I’m late for bio again, Cranmer’s gonna sent me straight to Snyder’s office."

And without looking back, he and the dark haired jock had headed off down the corridor. The rest of the group had stood there, waiting to see Buffy’s reaction; smirks on their faces. Not wanting to give them the satisfaction of seeing her cry, she’d turned and walked away, waiting until she found the girls bathroom before dissolving in tears and that was where Willow had found her.

A few nights later, Spike had come to her room again, but this time she had been determined to refuse him. Except when he’d kissed her, she’d felt herself once more being seduced by his charm and had realized she was already half in love with him. And as the weeks wore on and his night time visits continued, her love grew stronger and stronger.

As she and Willow headed towards homeroom, Buffy decided she was lucky to get what she did. She knew it wasn’t possible to have anything more. After all, how could Spike, the son of Rupert Giles and the most popular guy in school have a relationship with a girl who lived the life of a servant?