[Reviews - 721] LikedPrinter
Summary: William ‘Spike’ Giles and Buffy Summers are both students at Sunnydale High, but they lead two very different lives. Spike has it all – looks, wealth and popularity. Buffy has nothing – since her parents divorced, she’s been living in the servants’ quarters of the Giles mansion, where her mother earns a meager living as a maid. But beyond these differences, they have a secret relationship – at school, Spike pretends not to know her, but at night he visits her room with growing regularity…
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 30 Completed: Yes
Word count: 44978 Read: 66974
Published: 01/10/2007 Updated: 04/17/2007

1. Prologue/Chapter 1 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 53] Liked (1578 words)
This one's been jumping around in my head for a while and I finally decided to write the first chapter. Hope you like it. P.S. Spike will be pretty nasty for the first few chapters but there will be changes. Personally I think an evil Spike makes for a better redemption...

2. Chapter 2 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 16] Liked (1280 words)
Thanks to all my reviews – I love you guys! This chapter will be from Spike’s POV, so let’s see what he has to say for himself. In answer to a couple of questions: the Buffy/other and Spike/other is this fic will not be graphic – anyone who read my first fic will know that I always save the smut for Spuffy! The other characters will play significant parts – I just love how jealousy opens eyes! And as for my other fic ‘Nice To Naughty’, I haven’t given up on it – I just suffered from a little writer’s block when it came to writing the third chapter and had to put it on hold – I have however recently looked at it and some ideas have been flowing so I may be able to post some more chapters soon, though I don’t want this fic to suffer so we’ll see how things go. I will finish it eventually but at the moment I’m still in the thick of my teacher training which is really demanding. Anyways, I’ll stop talking now and let you enjoy this chapter…

3. Chapter 3 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 34] Liked (1292 words)
Thanks as always for all the reviews. They are really encouraging and also help me to think about where to go next. In the next chapter, there will be a little insight into Spike's take on his 'relationship' with Buffy, as I know some of you have been wondering about. Hope you like this chapter too and keep reviewing!

4. Chapter 4 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 49] Liked (1367 words)
Thanks again for all your reviews - I love to read them! I apologise for not replying to individual people, but at the moment, I don't have the time to answer reviews and post new chapters and I think I can guess which you'd all prefer. I hadn't actually realised it but the last chapter was very much like an experience of my own that I had with a guy I was in love with who was a total man-whore...but of the positive side, if i hadn't had this experience, this fic might not have been as good, so thank you Steve (you are an asshole tho!) On to the chapter...

5. Chapter 5 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 54] Liked (1379 words)
Thanks as always for the reviews. Most of them have been really lovely as well as constructive. Just a note to those of you who are thinking of giving up on this fic: PLEASE DON'T! I know at the moment some of you hate Spike but I did warn you that he would be evil for several chapters. I would also like to point out THERE WILL BE SPUFFY IN THIS FIC!!!! Anyone who has read my first fic, The ArrangEment will know how much I love Spuffy. But this fic has places to go and putting Spuffy in right now would ruin the mojo. So please hang in there and use your staying power because things are gonna start to change around here...

6. Chapter 6 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 22] Liked (1329 words)
Many apologies for irregular updating - I've had a busy week and needed to get on top of a few things (and I wish Spike had been one of them!!) I hope I can continue to update regularly but life often throws us curveballs that change our plans. Anyways here's my long awaited next chapter - hope you like...

7. Chapter 7 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 39] Liked (1449 words)
I felt so bad for making y'all wait that I decided to post another chapter while I have the time. Spike is a little nasty in this chapter but jealousy can have some nasty effects so don't hate him too much, he will begin to change soon, but it'll be a slow process. Anyways, enjoy...

8. Chapter 8 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 60] Liked (1377 words)
Ok here's the deal! I'm getting pretty sick of oooooo now! If you're 'so fucking sick of this story' then don't read it - I don't even want you to read it! I have many loyal readers who welcome my updates and understand where I’m coming from (and thanks heaps to you guys – I couldn’t possibly name you all coz there would be no room for an update but you know who you are – hugs a plenty to each and every one of you!) Ooooo, you are clearly a misogynist who’s out to try and scare authors into deleting their fics so you can score some kind of personal victory (and I don’t need my degree in psychology to tell me that!). You obviously have no life if all you can do all day is sit around making negative comments that are not even constructively critical. I have always warned my readers that this will be an angsty fic but will have a Spuffy ending, but you keep telling me that’s impossible – did you even watch BtVS?? I don’t know anyone who honestly thought that when Spike was introduced that he would end up loving and being loved by Buffy – if it’s possible for Joss then it’s possible for me! And if you want a Spuffy fic where Buffy’s the bad guy – since you obviously hate women – then write it yourself. I don’t see you posting any fics on the site and until you do – you don’t have a leg to stand on telling me that my fic sucks! So you can say whatever you like, because no one is listening, most definitely not me – I will continue to update this story until it is completed and then post more fics. So in the words of Spike – sod off, mate!

P.S. Thanks again to all my positive and constructively critical reviewers - you guys are the best!

P.P.S. Thanks to BuffyRat for spotting my mistake - it is now corrected.

9. Chapter 9 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 39] Liked (1339 words)
Thanks to all of you who reviewed and supported me - I'd be lost without you! Read on...

10. Chapter 10 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 34] Liked (1594 words)
See below...

11. Chapter 11 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 31] Liked (1433 words)
Thanks to all my reviewers. I was a little worried about the last chapter because I didn't want to show Buffy as weak, but I'm glad for so many positive and constructive comments.

12. Chapter 12 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 25] Liked (1342 words)
Sorry I've taken so long updating - thanks to those you who read my PWP and gave me positive comments about my new fic idea. I have had a very busy weekend as I am starting to teach in my new school this week and have been up to my ears in lesson plans. But I couldn't end the weekend without posting the next chapter so here it is...

13. Chapter 13 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 18] Liked (1560 words)
See below...

14. Chapter 14 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 17] Liked (1497 words)
Thanks to all my reviewers. Thanks to those of you who gave me positive reviews about the last chapter and about the insight in to Spike. I hope you like this one too...

15. Chapter 15 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 17] Liked (1331 words)
Thanks to all those of you who reviewed - I am really enjoying reading them and they often give me some really good ideas for writing new chapters. I'm trying not to leave too long between posts so please be patient - I will try my best to be as regular as I can. Special thanks to daydreamer for being my 500th reviewer! Enjoy...

16. Chapter 16 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 20] Liked (1676 words)
See below

17. Chapter 17 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 16] Liked (1401 words)
Thanks for the reviews guys. If you're lucky I may post another chapter tomorrow...

18. Chapter 18 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 15] Liked (1742 words)
See below

19. Chapter 19 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 15] Liked (1605 words)
Thanks for the reviews. Enjoy...

20. Chapter 20 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 18] Liked (1515 words)
Thanks for the reviews - hope you like this next chapter

21. Chapter 21 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 15] Liked (1426 words)
Thanks for your reviews - they continue to inspire me. I don't know when my next update will be as I am going back to work tomorrow and then its busy busy busy, but I will keep trying to update as often as I can. Keep reviewing to let me know you care - enjoy...

22. Chapter 22 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 14] Liked (1679 words)
Thanks for all the lovely reviews - this chapter took me ages as I wanted to get it just right so I would appreciate your comments. Thanks as always for sticking with this fic - I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. Things are gonna be fluffy for our fave couple for the next few chapters but be warned there is some super angst just around the corner :o(

23. Chapter 23 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 14] Liked (1536 words)
Thanks for all the reviews - I thought this fic was close to finishing but I've realised there's still quite a bit more to go. Not sure how many chapters yet but we're getting there!

24. Chapter 24 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 9] Liked (1556 words)
See below...

25. Chapter 25 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 8] Liked (1464 words)
See below...

26. Chapter 26 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 6] Liked (1647 words)
Five reviews and counting so here's your reward! P.S. Apologies for the angst - things are gonna be pretty rough for the next few chaps but plz bear with me becoz Spuffy love wins through in the end!

27. Chapter 27 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 11] Liked (1416 words)
Thanks for all the reviews. Apologies if the doctor's scene was not very believable - thanks to effection for the offer of help - I may take you up on that if not for this fic then for others I'm planning - here's the next installment which I really hated writing (it made me cry!)

28. Chapter 28 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 8] Liked (1403 words)
And another update...still more angst I'm afraid - I'm gonna have to drag this one out but trust me when I say that the end is worth it (I hope - I mean that's just my opinion). When I was writing this chapter I really wanted to hug Spike - not that I don't want to do that every moment anyway - but even more so here. Hope you like...

29. Chapter 29 by jamesgirl [Reviews - 10] Liked (1674 words)
Thanks to everyone who has reviewed tonight! Your comments have been wonderful. This is the penultimate chapter so just one more to go afterwards. Enjoy...

30. Chapter 30/Epilogue by jamesgirl [Reviews - 29] Liked (2091 words)
I promised to make it all alright and I hope I suceeded. Thanks for all the support over the weeks and months!