Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to all my reviews – I love you guys! This chapter will be from Spike’s POV, so let’s see what he has to say for himself. In answer to a couple of questions: the Buffy/other and Spike/other is this fic will not be graphic – anyone who read my first fic will know that I always save the smut for Spuffy! The other characters will play significant parts – I just love how jealousy opens eyes! And as for my other fic ‘Nice To Naughty’, I haven’t given up on it – I just suffered from a little writer’s block when it came to writing the third chapter and had to put it on hold – I have however recently looked at it and some ideas have been flowing so I may be able to post some more chapters soon, though I don’t want this fic to suffer so we’ll see how things go. I will finish it eventually but at the moment I’m still in the thick of my teacher training which is really demanding. Anyways, I’ll stop talking now and let you enjoy this chapter…
Chapter 2

Spike sauntered into the cafeteria at lunch and headed straight over to a table in the center of the room. Since before he’d started at Sunnydale High, the popular crowd had always commanded the center table – it was just another way of showing the other students who the most important people in the school were.

Dropping his bag next to an empty chair beside Harmony Kendall, Spike sat down. Also seated at the table were his best friends, Angel O’Connor, the school’s starring quarterback and Xander Harris. Xander’s girlfriend, Cordelia Chase was sitting next to him. Cordelia was the Queen Bee of Sunnydale High and as tradition dictated should have been dating Spike. But Xander and Cordelia had fallen for each other during freshman year, which suited Spike just fine because he wasn’t interested in steady relationships. He had his pick of girls and enjoyed the chase and eventual seduction – no girl had ever said no to Spike Giles.

Just then, Angel’s girlfriend, Darla walked into the cafeteria accompanied by a pale dark haired girl dressed all in black. Immediately Spike’s eyes were drawn to her – she exuded an aura of mystery and danger that he found thrilling. As soon as Darla reached the table, she wasted no time in introducing the enigmatic stranger to her friends.

“Guys, this is Drusilla Evans. Drusilla this is Xander, Cordelia, Harmony, my boyfriend, Angel and Spike.” Drusilla made eye contact with each member of the group as they were introduced and then lingered on Spike. He smiled inwardly – it seemed his attraction was not one-sided.

“Drusilla’s just moved here from London,” Darla continued. “Her father’s owns a chain of jewelry stores.”

Everyone at the table knew exactly what Darla meant. If Drusilla’s father was a retail magnate, then her family must be pretty well off. And as such she was almost guaranteed acceptance into their circle – that’s the way it was.

Spike was excited to hear that she, like him, was English. His all-American friends often didn’t understand some of his vocabulary, so it would nice to have someone else from the other side of the pond to talk to without having to explain what every other word meant. Not that talking was really what came to mind when he thought of him and Drusilla alone together.

“So Drusilla,” Cordelia said, patting the empty seat next to her, ever an admirer of pretty things. “What kind of jewelry does your father sell?”

Throughout lunch, the group threw questions at their newest recruit and Drusilla answered them in her soft, haunting voice, though some of her answers were a little puzzling. The whole time her eyes remained fixed on Spike and when the bell went, Spike offered to walk her to her next class, much to the irritation of Harmony, who had had designs on Spike for months.

“You should come to the Bronze with us tonight,” Cordelia told Drusilla as they all left the cafeteria.

“Sounds nice,” she said, her eyes she fixed on Spike.

Spike smiled. Normally he would have been horrified by any girl who stared at him so blatantly – he hated clingy stalker types. But there was something about Drusilla that made him not care. He was glad she was coming to the Bronze tonight – he was definitely looked forward to getting to know her better.


Several hours later, Spike walked into the Bronze. As usual, his hair was slicked back with gel to keep the unruly curls at bay and he was sporting a pair of tight jeans and a black shirt, the two top buttons undone. As in the school cafeteria, he and his friends had their usual table at the club, a coveted booth on the edge of the dance floor, and Spike headed straight for it.

Only Angel and Xander were there, both with bottles of beer in front of them. When it came to Spike’s crowd, the bartenders turned a blind eye to underage drinking. He nodded in greeting and then headed straight for the bar to get his usual JD and coke. When he returned, the girls had arrived, Drusilla looking stunning in a deep red velvet dress. Unfortunately the only space free was next to Harmony, who chattered away for several minutes about nothing in particular, while Spike continued to watch Drusilla as she talked with Darla.

Spike was thinking about asking her to dance, when he felt a foot – a very female foot - creep under the leg of his jeans. He knew it was Drusilla. It wouldn’t have been Cordelia or Darla and Harmony would have to have double jointed ankles to accomplish it. He caught Drusilla’s eye and she smiled and licked her lips.

Spike groaned inwardly thinking of that tongue licking parts of his anatomy. He wanted Drusilla bad. If he wasn’t in a public place, he probably would have pulled her across the table and into his lap by now.

Downing the rest of his drink, he headed back to the bar. After paying the bartender, he was just about to turn around and navigate his way back to the table when a pair of arms encircled his waist and voice whispered in his ear.

“Let’s dance.”

He turned to see Drusilla standing behind him, her deep, penetrating eyes drawing him in. Without speaking, he slipped his hand into hers and let her lead him to an available spot on the dance floor.

When they found one, she turned and slid her arms around his neck, pressing a slender body against him and grinding herself against the hard bulge in his jeans. Spike’s hands left her waist to settle on her ass and hold her against him.

He groaned as her movements quickened and she rubbed her small breasts against his chest. She lifted a leg and curled it around his thigh, rubbing her foot against the back of his calf.

He bent to kiss her neck, licking and sucking on her skin and then nibbling on her ear. “Dru...” he groaned.

Dru’s mouth was at his ear too. “Does my Spike want to play with his princess?” she whispered.

“Uh huh.”

“Princess wants to play too,” she said, slipping her hand between them.

Realizing what she was about to do, Spike grabbed her wrist before she could make contact. “No, Dru,” he told her. “Not here.”

“But I want you, my Spike.”

“I want you too,” he said and unable to resist any longer, he kissed her. She tasted of darkness and danger and power and of the red wine she’d been drinking earlier. Ironically he thought he might get drunk on her taste. It was like something he'd never before experienced. With other girls, he’d always been the one with the power, the one in control. But he liked the idea of being dominated by someone else. It was new and exciting and he didn’t want it to end. Pulling back from her, he moved his mouth back to her ear.

“Let’s get out of here.”




A/N: Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry! I really hated writing this chapter but I needed it to build up to the next chapter (there's always a method to the madness!). I tried not to be too graphic - I hope I succeeded. There will be a little more of Spike and Dru in the next chapter and anything after that will be very tame I promise *crossing my heart*. I hope you can forgive me and keep reading and reviewing!