[Reviews - 81] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy is back in California after spending her summer in Paris falling in love with a shy Frenchman named William. Will their long-distance love survive the test of time or will distance prove too much for them? Third and last installment of the ‘Love’ trilogy. I highly suggest reading in sequence ‘Language of Love’ then ‘Lessons in Love’ before ‘Living for Love’. PWP. Current Nominations: (as of 10/17/2007), Spuffy Awards Round 13.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9594 Read: 2416
Published: 01/15/2007 Updated: 02/12/2007

1. Temps Change Tout (Time Changes Everything) by Im_bloody_English [Reviews - 40] Liked (3521 words)
This is for Blondiebear, who followed through on her threat of leaving 10 reviews in order to make me write this, you’re too funny girl, this one’s for you. I do hope you enjoy the last few chapters in the life of a Frenchman and his American princess. I’m categorizing this as porn without plot to be consistent with the two prequels. Remember, wherever you see... F: before a quote, only French is being spoken. I want to send a very special thanks to my friend kitty for the gorgeous pic she created and has allowed me to use. As always, you’ve captured the very essence of our sweet William, you rock!

2. Perles et Promesses De Platine (Platinum Pearls and Promises) by Im_bloody_English [Reviews - 40] Liked (6073 words)
Sorry it’s taken me so long to post this chapter but RL has been hectic lately. Thanks to Beasleysmom and Dusty273 for all their help. I hope you like the chapter. I promise to answer reviews but it may take me some time since I’ve posted chapters to all 3 of my stories within a 24 hour period.