[Reviews - 21] LikedPrinter
Summary: Set in season 5, goes AR from there. Takes place after 'Out of Mind'. On a routine patrol, Buffy and Spike are captured to be sold at a slave brothel. With her friends and family unable to find her, Buffy must rely on her mortal enemy to keep her sane in a world of slavery and torment.
Rated: 18
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape, Freaky/Kinky, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 5007 Read: 10563
Published: 01/16/2007 Updated: 01/25/2007

1. Chapter 1 by twilightchild [Reviews - 7] Liked (1320 words)
Disclaimer: Buffy the Vampire Slayer isn’t my doing.

Author’s Note: This story takes place in season 5, right after ‘Out of Mind’. In this story, Dawn is there, but Glory hasn’t begun looking for her yet. Her mother’s sick, but they don’t know the cause. Buffy, of course, doesn’t know that Spike is in love with her, and Spike’s just found out himself. Big thank you to my beta, DreamsofSpike.

2. Chapter 2 by twilightchild [Reviews - 6] Liked (2062 words)
As always, much thanks to my wonderful beta, DreamsofSpike.

3. Chapter 3 by twilightchild [Reviews - 8] Liked (1625 words)
Disclaimer: Buffy the Vampire Slayer and all characters belonging to the show are in no way my creation, nor do I take any credit for the brilliance.

Author’s Note: Thanks to DreamsofSpike, my wonderful beta for this story, and also many thanks to the wonderful people who have taken time to review. I appreciate it very much.