[Reviews - 438] LikedPrinter
Summary: **Winner for Best Fantasy Readers Choice at the Spark and Burn Awards **After being dumped by her boyfriend, Angel, Buffy is forced to spend the summer with her mother's boss, Cordelia Chase. Just when things start to look up, Cordelia's playboy husband Spike turns her world upside down.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: Yes
Word count: 63875 Read: 46819
Published: 01/17/2007 Updated: 05/27/2007

1. The breakup by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 15] Liked (1291 words)
Please be warned ,Buffy is 16 years old, and Spike is a married 32 year old man. If this bothers you, DO Not Read This. There is some Buffy/Other and Spike/Other in this story, but nothing graphic. There is a lot of angst in this story, but it is a Spuffy story.

2. The Invitation by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 10] Liked (1640 words)
Dont worry we will meet Spike next chapter

3. First Impressions by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 20] Liked (3302 words)

4. The Morning After by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 19] Liked (2695 words)
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who left a review. It really does help, knowing your thoughts.I also feel I should warn you that there are going to be times, in this story, when you may not like Spike very much. This is not a warm and fuzzy love story. It will get complicated and full of angst, but have faith because I am a Spuffy lover!

5. The Dance by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 16] Liked (2026 words)
Just a reminder that this is not a fluffy love story. There will be angst and drama. You may not like Spike very much at times, but he will get better.

A special thanks to Ashley for the quick beta.

6. The Tables Turn by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 11] Liked (2649 words)
A special thank you to my beta Ashley who helped me with this chapter. I hope everyone is still enjoying this story please review and let me know what you think!

7. Teach Me by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 20] Liked (2512 words)
Just a reminder that this story deals with sex between a sixteen year old Buffy and a thirty two year old Spike. Its going to get pretty smutty at times, if that bothers you turn back now! A special thanks to my awesome beta Ashley!

8. Talk by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 8] Liked (1775 words)
Thank you for everyone who has reviewed. Sorry to be so needy, but this is my first Spuffy AU All Human so I just wanted to make sure I was on track. Thank you to whoever nominated me at the Spark and Burn Awards for best fantasy and best new author! As always thanks to Ashley, my beta for keeping me on track!

9. Decisions by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 15] Liked (2421 words)
Thanks to everyone for reading. Please keep reviewing and tell me your thoughts. Thanks as always to my bete Ashley without whom I would probably misspell my own name!

10. Jealousy by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 15] Liked (1925 words)
Thank you to everyone who is reading and reviewing this story. It really is what keeps me writing! I just wanted to again warn everyone that this is not a fluffy love story. There is a lot of angst and there will be times when you may not like Spike very much, but this is a Spuffy story and though there may be times when it may seem it wont end that way , please trust me and keep reading!

11. Dinner by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 21] Liked (2913 words)
Thank you again to everyone who has read and reviewed his story! Thanks as always to my wonderful beta Ashley! Please review and tell me what you think!

12. It All Falls Down by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 16] Liked (2276 words)
First of all I want to thank everyone for your wonderful reviews. They really do fuel this story. Just a warning the is angst on the horizon but I hope you'll all stick with me. Keep reviewing please!

13. Realizations by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 18] Liked (2862 words)
Thanks again for everyone who reviewed I hope you can handle things getting worse before they get better. Please review and let me know your thoughts. Thanks as always to my beta Ashley who is the best!! The poem in this chapter is Evolution by John Bannister Tabb.

14. Making up by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 11] Liked (1827 words)
Sorry I haven't updated for a while, RL has been busy and my muse has been temperamental. I hope everyone is still reading, please leave me a review. Thanks to Ashley my beta for all her help!

15. Lessons by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 28] Liked (3954 words)
I hope everyone is still reading. I know I haven't been updating as often, but RL has crazy. The next couple of chapters will be increasingly smutty and kinky. I will post warnings at the beginning of the chapters Thank you to my beta Ashley!! Thank you to everyone who left a review!

16. Closer by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 12] Liked (3688 words)
First of all I would like to thank everyone who has reviewed! I was overwhelmed by the response to the last chapter! Thank you so much! I also would like to thank whoever nominated this story for the LLG awards, Solemn Grace Awards and the Shades of Grey Awards. To be nominated along side some of my favorite authors is such an honor! Thanks as always to my amazing beta Ashley!

17. Something New by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 19] Liked (4096 words)
Sorry it has been so long since I updated. RL has been busy!

This chapter gets extremely kinky. It deals with Role Play that some people may find offensive. If you are easily offended please do not read.

18. A River In Egypt by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 22] Liked (2643 words)
I just wanted to say thank you to all my wonderful readers for your reviews. Sorry I made you wait so long for an update. I was struggling a little with this chapter. No specific warnings for this chapter.
As always thanks to my wonderful beta Ashley! Thank you for the amazing banner Kitty3101

19. The Plan by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 12] Liked (1654 words)
Thank you again for all your wonderful reviews! I am so happy you are all still with me. Big hugs to my beta Ashley.

20. It's My Party... by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 15] Liked (3734 words)
Hi Guys I'm glad the site is back up! As always thanks to everyone who has read and reviewed this story! Thanks to my beta Ashley who really helped me with this chapter!

21. Broken by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 25] Liked (2063 words)
Because of TSR recent problems I had a queston about where else I post this story. I always post first to my Live Journal, but I also post at all the usual Spuffy sites. A huge thanks to Ashley for the major tweeking she helped with on this chapter!.

22. Something Real by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 17] Liked (1853 words)
Sorry I have not updated in so long.RL has been rough plus I have been struggling with some writers block. This story is almost at the end and even though a good part of it is smut…I have come to care about these characters and the endng is very important to me. This chapter is shorter than some of the others but the next chapter is already written just needing a tweak and a beta so I promise it will not be as long. Thanks for sticking with me. Please leave a review and tell me what you think.

23. Calm Before the Storm by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 17] Liked (1951 words)
Thanks to Ashley for beta-ing. Thank you to everyone who is still following.

24. Is This the End by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 20] Liked (2584 words)
A big thanks to my beta Ashley. Thank you to everyone who has been following this story and reviewing. I wanted to let everyone know about two great new sites. The Feeling Love Awards (A spuffy Awards Site) created by my girls Smudgiboo,Vampgirly and Indigodiaries
http://community.livejournal.com/fl_awards/
And The Bloody Crypt a great banner request community for all the talented authors seeking banners for their fics.
http://community.livejournal.com/thebloodycrypt/

25. The End by Peroxide_dreams [Reviews - 36] Liked (3541 words)
I just wanted to Thank everyone who has read and reviewed this story. It is my first chapter fandom fic and the response has inspired me to write more.

A huge thanks to Jane for beta-ing this for me.

I have started a new Live Journal community for Spuffy AU ALl Human Fics and Art Called Spuffy Fantasy I hope everyone will Join and share

http://community.livejournal.com/spuffy_fantasy/profile
...............................................

**Some Dialogue borrowed from Entropy