[Reviews - 11] LikedPrinter
Summary: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Takes place after Buffy takes Willow out of Glory's apartment and decides to spill herself a few pints of god blood. She goes back to the caves where Spike and a sleeping Dawn are. The chapters following go *backwards* from there (chronological order, but reversed).
Rated: 15
Categories: Ficlets/Song Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6032 Read: 6125
Published: 02/10/2007 Updated: 03/29/2007

1. That Look of Peace... by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 4] Liked (586 words)
This is pretty much a one shot ficlet, I suppose, unless I remember any other scenes in season five where a Spike and Buffy moment is missing. Anyway, this was on my brain the last week and a half, and I wrote the bulk of it during a fifteen minute lunch break at work (ooh- my geeky dedication. Don't cha just love that?), and I hope somebody enjoys it.

2. A Semi Apology from the Messenger by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 1] Liked (1550 words)
Thanks to Bigbird, Spikesonlychilde, confused and cordykitten. Sorry if the last chapter was confusing, but once again, I'm going backwards through s5.

3. Flashes in Time by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 4] Liked (1990 words)
Thanks to dusty273, kw and cordykitten. Here’s more for ya ;)

If you're familiar with season five, I'm sure you won't get lost, but it's missing scenes from "Intervention," "Blood Ties," and "Checkpoint."

4. Other Side by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 2] Liked (1906 words)
I know the out of order sequence put a lot of people off of this, but maybe someone will like the alternate ending. Either way, let me know with a review- I