[Reviews - 37] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy is having a miserable affair with a married co-worker called Angel. One day she’s had enough and gets drunk on the roof of the bank where she works. At the same time she is standing on the roof, drinking herself into oblivion so that she can jump to her death, Spike and his two lackeys, Andrew and Jonathon, rob the bank. Spike ends up on the roof with Buffy, attempts to take her as his hostage, but when she’s less than cooperative, he makes a deal with her that if she is compliant with his getaway plan, he will kill her so that she doesn’t have to end her own life. As the pair are thrown into a tumultuous partnership, they begin to fall for each other… but can Spike show Buffy the upside of life and change her negative perspective, or will he lose her forever?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 12479 Read: 4626
Published: 02/24/2007 Updated: 03/13/2007

1. Shout it from the Rooftop by spuffyz_3rd [Reviews - 14] Liked (3408 words)
*This fic is derived from the movie “Kill Me Later”. The script is not much different from the movie at first, but some of the content has been changed to accommodate the different personalities of the characters. This fic is not intended as a copyright infringement on the makers of "Kill Me Later" or "Buffy", it is purely for fun, not for proft*

2. Ode to a Meat Truck by spuffyz_3rd [Reviews - 9] Liked (3326 words)
Thank you so much for the warm response to this fic. It's pretty much the first thing I've thrown out into the fanfic world and I wasn't sure people would jump on board for such a strange Spuffy concept. As long as you all read and review, I'll continue to update this story. Thanks again!! =D

Also, if anyone should feel compelled to make a nice little Spuffy banner for this fic, just for the sake of me having something to actually show in that little space under "image:", I would be so very pleased and grateful. =P

3. Rugrats vs. Passions by spuffyz_3rd [Reviews - 7] Liked (3023 words)
Was a little busy with first week of uni, but here it is: chapter three. Enjoy and please review, 'cos as long as you do, I'll keep updating! =)

4. Fine Wine by spuffyz_3rd [Reviews - 7] Liked (2722 words)
Sorry it's been awhile, been busy with uni. If you like, please let me know. Your reviews turn my frown upside down after a shitty day. Thanks to all of you that have reviewed thus far. =)