[Reviews - 17] LikedPrinter
Summary: The battle with Glory finds not only a vivacious blonde Slayer standing at the Gates of Heaven, but a 1000-year-old ex-vengeance demon needing help facing her own mortality. The unlikely duo adjust to their life in Paradise only for Anya to learn from the Powers that Buffy's going to be sent back-- and if she helps with a little matchmaking, she will be too.
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Character Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 4714 Read: 3112
Published: 03/27/2007 Updated: 08/11/2007

1. Welcome by Devin [Reviews - 12] Liked (3359 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This idea came to me a while ago, and I really wanted to work with it-- but I'm hating how it's going so far. This is all I have written and if you guys have any critiques, please share-- I won't get hurt feelings. I hope you enjoy and take the time to give this fic a chance, and any feedback is loved!

2. Regret by Devin [Reviews - 5] Liked (1355 words)
Okay-- it's been a while from this fic, and I have SO many ideas with it, but I kinda had to set them aside for a while, cause school's been hectic. So yeah, this will be updated sporadically, but this is SO much fun to write-- I will definitely not abaondon it. :) If you read the first chap, you might want to reread to remember, and I added a bit!