[Reviews - 108] LikedPrinter
Summary: Winner of the Fang Fetish Round 9 Awards for Best Angst. Winner for Best Episode Rewrite and Runner Up for Best Conventional Pairing at the Sunnydale Memorial Awards Round 15. Winner of Judge's Choice at the Spark and Burn Awards Starts at "Into the Woods," then veers drastically off canon... Basically, this is really dark, and eventually will be Spuffy, but first, Riley just loses it...
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Sexual Situations, Rape, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes
Word count: 35877 Read: 28552
Published: 03/27/2007 Updated: 02/19/2008

1. My Plague by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 14] Liked (2381 words)
This is new territory for me. This plot came about when I was discussing a character's darkness and whatnot in a Spuffy forum. And I'm sorry if you may not like it, but Muse made me do it...

2. Breakdown by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 8] Liked (2397 words)
Thank you all for your kind reviews, thoughts and opinions. Hope to see you in later chapters :D

3. Wait and Bleed by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 8] Liked (2197 words)
Thanks to everyone who has reviewed, and I respond to each and everyone of them to those of you who don't check back ;)

4. The Virus of Life by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 8] Liked (2339 words)
Thanks to all who have reviewed so far, and hope to see you next chapter whether it hits or misses the mark- constructive criticism is more than appreciated :D

5. Duality by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 6] Liked (2248 words)
Thank you all for your kind reviews, and to Dreams of Spike for betaing, as always.

6. Guiding the Blade by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 10] Liked (1610 words)
Thanks to DreamsofSpike for betaing this.

Thank you all for your lovely reviews, and hope to see you this chapter as well :D

7. Let My Savage In by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 5] Liked (2400 words)
Thanks to all who have reviewed, and to my beta, DreamsofSpike :D

8. Slipping Away by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 6] Liked (2234 words)
Thanks to all who have reviewed, and to DoS for betaing :D

9. Goodbye... by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 6] Liked (3178 words)
A/N: So I know I lost at leat one reader for sure because Spike was able to have vengeance. Really, could you expect it any other way? Does anyone honestly see Spike saying, "Riley, I forgive you?" or something? Sorry, you won't find that here, unfortunately. I find the actions in such films as "A Time to Kill" and "An Eye for An Eye" totally justified. I warned you from the beginning this would be dark... and Spike any other way, IMHO, would be OOC.

Thanks to DoS for betaing :D

Now on with the fic...

10. Denial by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 5] Liked (2249 words)
Thanks to DoS, as always, for betaing.

Oh, and sorry about the centering of the text- the chapter was effected by part of the code of my banner.

11. Walk Away by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 7] Liked (1975 words)
A/N: First, thanks to the lovely DoS for betaing as always (oh, if you see anything wrong with the part with Giles in it, it would be totally my fault- I added it in at the last minute). And also thanks to all of you who have reviewed. I just wanted to quickly say that this will evolve into a Spuffy (obviously), just not right away, even if it may seem like it. There's still a lot of traumatic things that need to be addressed.

I know I haven't updated in awhile, and it seems like it might be every several weeks now, especially since I'm in school. Anyway, sorry for the wait, I wish this had been longer, but either way, if you enjoy it, it was all worth it. Oh, and I totally ripped a few lines from "Into the Woods."

And on with the fic...

12. Bittersweet Symphony by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 6] Liked (1343 words)
Thanks to DoS for betaing the second half of this chapter, and to all of those who have ever reviewed this fic. Not too many words in this chapter, true, but it is in fact the last chapter. I could have made it longer, if I had added a section of Xander's great revelation, and professing his love to Anya. But you've already seen that- it did not need to be shown in great detail (in my humble opinion). So yes, this is the last chapter... However, there is quite a long epilogue to follow. I have no idea when I will be able to post it- perhaps within a week, or perhaps by the first week of November. I cannot say for sure. Either way, hope you enjoyed the ride, and that you'll see the ending, brief as it is, to be worth your valuable time. And perhaps a bit more for a review ;) Critique me!! I'm dying, here...er um, Muse is, I mean. *gg*

Hugs to you all,

~Scarlet

13. Time... by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 5] Liked (2640 words)
Thanks to Eowyn and Lindsay for betaing, and to Always for the fabulous new banner :D Only one chapter to go...

14. "Twisted Logic" and "Don't Cry" by Scarlet Ibis [Reviews - 14] Liked (6686 words)
Thanks to DreamsofSpike for betaing this final chapter. Also, thanks to everyone who has ever reviewed and supported this fic. It's been a year, but it's finally done. Hope you all like the results :D