[Reviews - 12] LikedPrinter
Summary: A new watcher has come to Sunnydale with a prophesy predicting the end of the world yet again. With past that no one knows about and friends that would be better off left in the past what are they meant to do will her secrets kill them or save them....(set in season 5 BtVS)
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Child Abuse, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 17321 Read: 5341
Published: 03/31/2007 Updated: 08/22/2007

1. First Impressions.... by revamp [Reviews - 3] Liked (2999 words)
Dieclaimer: I do not in any way Buffy the vampire slayer, that right belongs to the creators and producers.

I would like to thank my beta's DreamsofSpike and Vampsgirly for the wonderful job they have done on this chapter.

This fic is was first posted on Elysian Fields.

Please read, enjoy and review ^_^

2. Not so much fun... by revamp [Reviews - 4] Liked (4529 words)
I'd like to thank DreamsofSpike and vampygirl for the great job they did beta'ing this chapter.

I would also like to state that this chpater has reference to rape its kinda of vague but I know some people get uncomfortable this is your warning. However, it does help in moving the plot along.

3. Again...huh? by revamp [Reviews - 3] Liked (2323 words)
I'd like to thank my wonderful beta's DreamsofSpike and Vampsgirly for the wonderful job they have done on his chapter and the fact that they are willing to read my work at it's worst. ^_^
Family Matters

4. Not the same... by revamp [Reviews - 2] Liked (7470 words)
Sorry I've taken so long to update. But life has away to cutting down screen time.

I'd like to thank DreamsofSpike for her excellent work done on this chapter.

And to all those how are still reading and reviewing, thank you.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter