Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my first fanfic, so if it sucks i'm really sorry. But please give it a chance and read and review!!
When Buffy decided to go patrolling tonight, she didn’t expect to see Spike passed out near a headstone. As she walked closer to him, she saw a Jack Daniels bottle completely empty lying near his head.

So what’s a gal to do? There wasn’t any manual, for what to do when you find your Ex. Nemesis slash Ex. Lover lying passed out at your feet. Should she just leave him there, take him back to his crypt, or god forbid her house.

Glancing at him again, she decided she couldn’t just leave him there, not after all they’ve been through, meaning all the toe-curling, mind blowing sex they’ve had lately. And god was that sex amazing, Buffy thought.

Finally sick of standing there Buffy picked Spike up and threw him over her shoulder and decided to just bring him back to his crypt. When she got there she dropped him onto the sarcophagus and turned to leave.

As Buffy looked back at him she just didn’t feel right leaving him there alone. God she was turning into a marshmallow. With a sigh Buffy walked out of the crypt, thinking to herself who cares if Spike’s all alone in that dirty, dark, and lonely crypt.

She only made it a few steps out of the cemetery before turning back to get Spike and bring him back to her house. Its not like anyone would notice, Willow and Tara went to some Wicca event up in L.A, Xander and Anya were at his apartment, probably having sex like crazy, and Dawn was staying at Janice’s tonight and wouldn’t be back till tomorrow evening. The house was all hers and well Spike’s tonight.

When Buffy got herself and Spike back to her house she put him on her bed, while she got into her PJ`s and comfortable for the night. She walked down the stairs and settled in on the couch turning on some lifetime movie to wait for Spike to get up. She had a feeling it wouldn’t be long with that vampire healing thing and all, plus she didn’t think alcohol could keep Spike asleep for to long.

She quickly woke up to the sound of cursing and realized she had fallen asleep. Buffy looked at the clock, and noticed it’s only been about a half an hour. Wait what about the cursing she heard, then she heard it again

“Oww bloody hell where am I?” Spike Cursed.

"Spike", Buffy yelled, running up the stairs.

"What the fuck is going on slayer", Spike muttered.

"Ummm I was patrolling the cemetery when I saw you lying passed out by a headstone”, Buffy said quickly.

Buffy looked up at Spike’s appearance. His clothes were wrinkled and his hair was a mess. But damn, he still looked hot as hell. That’s so not fair. Here I am in my pajama’s, probably looking like I’m the sole survivor a hurricane, and here he is hung over and looking like he’s god’s gift to mankind.

Buffy realized Spike was talking and that she just spaced out.

“Wait what?” Buffy said

“I said why didn’t you just bring me to my crypt?” Spike said gazing appreciably up and down her body.

She’s a bloody goddess. My golden goddess. She looked so damn cute in her sushi pajamas. No matter what, she always looks bloody gorgeous.

“I didn’t want to leave you there”, Buffy quickly said

“Why luv is that you experiencing some more than friendly feelings for the big bad” Spike smirked

“No of course not” Buffy blushed, knowing she didn’t sound as convincing as she would have liked.

“So luv, did you bring me here to have your wicked way with me”, Spike smirked again.

She looked so flustered; it was making him hard in all the right places. But if she kept biting her lip like that, he was going to explode. I’m a bleeding goner, hell I was a bloody goner the moment I first laid eyes on her, Spike briefly thought.

“Yes…I mean, I mean no”, Buffy stammered

“Keep telling your self that luv”, Spike said

Completely ignoring what he just said Buffy replied “Well now that your awake you can be on your merry way back to the land of the dead”.

“Now luv, is that anyway to treat your guest” Spike replied back

God there’s that annoying smirk again. I can’t stand that damn smirk. She just wanted to punch that look right off his face, or kiss it right off. No bad bad Buffy stop thinking of any Spike kissage. You have to stop thinking about him…NOW.

“Spike just go back to your crypt…for one fleeting moment I actually felt sorry for you, but not anymore because your being a gigantic jackass”, Buffy said all in one breath.

“Buffy please, I really feel like crap. Can I just stay here and maybe…well maybe we can watch a movie or some telly or something. Just don’t make go yet, please pet” Spike practically whispered.

Buffy wasn’t going to let him stay, but then she saw the desperate and hopeful look in his eyes and she couldn’t say no. Damn him and his baby blues.

“Okay Spike you can stay’ Buffy said with a bit of hesitance.

Spike looked up from the carpet and stared into Buffy’s eyes. He couldn’t believe it. She was going to let him stay. He thought she was going to throw him out. But she was letting him stay. They were going to watch some T.V and were going to hang. Spike hasn’t let himself hope for that in a long time. Buffy was letting him in, even if it was only a little bit. It was all he could ever hope for. To be treated as friend and not a vampire or fuck-buddy, but a friend. Someone she could confide in. It’s not like she hadn’t ever confided in him before. There was that time she found out Joyce had a tumor. And the time that she told him she was in heaven. But this was different, he didn’t no why or how it was, he just knew it was.

“Lets umm go downstairs and see what on” Buffy said quietly

“Okay pet…what ever you say”, Spike murmured, almost afraid to break the fragile truth they had going.

All Buffy could think was, its going to be an interesting night.