[Reviews - 45] LikedPrinter
Summary: When a tragic event forever changes Buffy Summers, she leaves her hometown of Sunnydale with only one goal: to be as far away as possible from the devastating wreck left behind. Nearly ten years later she returns for reasons unknown even to herself. As she is reacquainted with old high school friends, her past finds away to sneak up on her in the form of the one man she never wanted to see again. (see A/N please)
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 9563 Read: 7433
Published: 05/20/2007 Updated: 06/07/2007

1. Deja Vu by Dannika [Reviews - 13] Liked (1182 words)
A/N: Yes, the title does come from the song “Chasing Cars” by Snow Patrol. Yes, I feel somewhat like a copycat by using this since Grey’s Anatomy has pretty much taken custody of it, but the title reminds me of hot summer days of innocence and little kids, and the song reminds me of complications in love and how we wish we could get away from them all. Kinda what this story is about.
Also, this story is definitely angst-ridden and not for the faint-hearted. And please for the love of god do not get all angry with Angel. He is in this story, but in a different way than I’ve ever done him before. It may seem like he’s standing between the Spuffy, but he’s just a small-ish part of a much larger problem. So, enjoy the story!



this fic was posted here before by a different author. She, Riahannon, is a friend of mine whose writing, sadly, is on hiatus for the time being. However, she kindly gave me this story to finish since she only had a chapter of it. If you want to e-mail her: Riahannon18@yahoo.com

my e-mail: Dannika21@hotmail.com

Thanks for understanding.

2. Tequila by Dannika [Reviews - 7] Liked (2271 words)
This (and the rest of the story) is all me. Again, this is an angsty story, a little depressing in the beginning, sorry, but Riahannon and I both agree that w/out those gloomy elements, this story wouldn't have the same meaning. Thanks for all the reviews!
BTW, I'm looking for a beta...anyone interested?

3. Job by Dannika [Reviews - 5] Liked (1286 words)
Thanks for all the great reviews! Again, this story is angsty, but I promise it'll get happier, I just don't want it to be unrealistic. Anyway, enjoy the chapter, and let me know what you think.

4. Bonding by Dannika [Reviews - 5] Liked (1432 words)
Thanks for all the reviews! This chapter is Willow and Buffy, so enjoy!

5. Alone by Dannika [Reviews - 8] Liked (1670 words)
Thanks for the great reviews! Again, I'm looking for a beta, so if interested e-mail me at Dannika21@hotmail.com

Enjoy the chapter!

6. Coffee by Dannika [Reviews - 7] Liked (1722 words)
Thanks for all the great reviews! They're really helping me move the story along. Again, I'm still looking for a beta. e-mail: dannika21@hotmail.com

Enjoy the chapter!