Author's Chapter Notes:
This story is crossover between Buffy, Angel and Harry Potter. In this story things are a little different. Chosen still happened and after the destruction of Sunnydale, the crew ends up at the Hyperion with Angel to recover and regroup. After recovering Faith, Robin, and most of the new slayers headed to Cleveland to guard the hellmouth there.

BTW I have to change some information regarding the shows and books. First off this story isn’t going to be compatible with Half Blood Prince. (I know it’s being done, but I haven’t done it.) I started thinking about this story long before HBP came out. Okay, now for Buffy, in my story Spike didn’t tell Buffy the truth about the night he got turned. There were things he decided to keep from Buffy. What if Spike had a secret about his life before? What if there was a reason that Dru and Angelus chose William.

As far as Angel goes, forget about the whole Jasmine garbage. I didn’t think it was done well so I decided to leave it out. So in other words, Conner and Cordy didn’t sleep together. In my story Holtz was killed by Justine because she didn’t get her revenge for her sister then left town for good. Conner went to live with Angel just as Holtz wanted him to. Though things aren’t always so hunky dory with them. They do have their fights.

As you know there will be Spuffy, but I won’t tell how... yet.

I appreciate response. It helps to keep my muse going.
It was late at night and most of the house was asleep. Blaise had a paper due for transfiguration in the morning. Luckily he only had a couple of inches left. Blaise liked to work at this time of night. Earlier he saw Pansy reading a letter from the ministry with tears in her eyes. She had gotten word that her parents had been killed by Voldermort. The dark lord was unhappy with Marcus Parkinson and killed him, Patricia Parkinson was just at the wrong place at the wrong time when the dark lord had come calling. It was unclear the reason they were killed, but it didn’t make it any easier for Pansy.

Blaise wanted to talk to her, but was unsure of where her alliance lay. He wanted to tell her about something that he and his girlfriend were working on. Being a Slytherin meant that you were suspicious of your housemates. The only person that he knew he could trust with his feelings was his girlfriend, Mandy. Mandy wasn’t really popular in the house, but then again, she wasn’t popular with her own family. Most of her family had been in Ravenclaw. When her father had found out that she was made a Slytherin, he told her not to come home during break. Blaise knew that Mandy spent her summers with her grandmother in the US. For the most part she was quiet like him.


Suddenly there was an enormous green flash coming from the fireplace, Blaise looked up to see Draco come through the green flames only to collapse. Blaise ran to catch his friend and housemate.

When Blaise turned him over he saw the bruises on his face. “Pansy!,” yelled Blaise.

Pansy forgot about her tears for a second and ran to Blaise holding Draco, “Oh Merlin, what happened to him?”

“Go wake up Mandy, she’s the only one here who can help.”

Pansy ran to the girl’s dorm that was shared by her, Millicent Bulstrode, Patricia Flynt, and Mandy. She carefully approached Mandy’s bed. “Mandy, you need to wake up. Draco’s hurt,” she whispered.

Mandy had woken up the moment she heard the curtain on her bed shook, but she didn’t hear Pansy. Just then Pansy spoke slightly louder and slowly opened the curtain. “Mandy, Draco’s been hurt, you need to wake up.”

Mandy heard her then, “What’s going on Pansy, this better not be a joke,” she warned.

Pansy looked at the other beds first then whispered, “I wish I was, but Draco just came through the floo and he’s been hurt. It could have been done by the dark lord. Draco was supposed to meet him tonight.”

Mandy flew out of bed and into the common room. There she saw her boyfriend Blaise holding a fallen Draco near the fire.

Mandy placed her fingers on Draco’s neck and found his pulse, it was there, but weak. “Blaise I need you to get Professor Snape. He will need to see this.”

Pansy then objected, “We have to get him to the infirmary.”

Mandy looked up at Pansy, “If you want to see Draco better, then you have to trust me.”

Blaise rushed out the door of the common room and toward Snape’s office. He was just about to knock on the painting outside his quarters, when the painting opened and the professor was standing there Mr. Zambini?”

“Has something happened Mr. Zambini?” came from a voice from inside Snape’s quarters.

Blaise was slightly out of breath when he said, “Draco’s been hurt and I think it was the dark lord. It looks like Draco’s been cursed.”

Professors Dumbledore and Snape hurried behind Blaise into the Slytherin’s common room. There they saw Draco laying on the floor in front of the fireplace and Pansy sitting on the couch.

Dumbledore along with Snape kneaded down before the fallen Malfoy. Dumbledore could tell that Draco had been cursed using one of the forbidden curse and Mr. Malfoy needed to be in the infirmary for medical help.

Snape lifted Malfoy in his arms and left the common room, then Dumbledore said, “I need the three of you to come to my office, you are no longer safe in this house.”

Pansy looked up, “Why? What did I do? I was only here when Draco came through the fire.”

“That’s just the reason you were here and you parents were just destroyed by Voldemort. You could now be a target.” Dumbledore said over his half-mooned glasses. “You may be aware how Ms. Wyndam-Price and Mr. Zambini have no wish to be part of Voldemort’s army. That puts them in danger.” Then Dumbledore looked toward Mandy, “I think its time to contact your brother, his firm may be needed.”

Mandy nodded then looked to Blaise, “I need to use your falcon. I can’t use an owl because they aren’t common in the cities of the U.S.”

Pansy was puzzled, “Why do you need to contract your brother in the states?”

Mandy looked up from where she was writing her letter. “My brother works for the only firm that could possibly help us. It’s called ‘Angel Investigations.’ And before you say anything, falcons are far more common there than owls are in the cities. It’s also the fastest way for me to contact him without using floo.

~~***~~

The nightlife for Caritas was building when a green demon with the loud orange suit came up to a table with a single blonde haired young woman sitting alone.

“A young beautiful lady like yourself should not be alone tonight,” said the demon as he sat down in the chair across from the lady.

Buffy turned and looked at Lorne. “First flattery will get you nowhere and there’s only one person that I want to sit with me and he’s dead.”

Lorne felt for the young blonde, he didn’t need her to sing to fell her pain. It came off in waves. He had never met who she was talking about but knew from his talks with her who she was talking about. Spike had sacrificed himself to save the woman he loved and give her the life she deserved. Now she was here in LA helping Angel and his group.

Just then a woman walked up to the table. “Buffy Summers, I need to talk to you.”

Buffy looked up at the newcomer, “You have a lot of nerve coming here.”

The woman, Halfrek pushed her hair out of face. “I know you’re still mad about what happened on your birthday. But I have something for you.” Just then a box materialized on the table. “Don’t worry it’s just a box. It’s wants in the box that I want you to have. It’s nothing that’s going to hurt you; I can asure you of that.”

Buffy then opened the box and found a stick, a scroll and a book. When she tried to open the book, she discovered that the book wouldn’t open. When she looked up to Halfrek, she smiled. “Don’t make the same stupid mistakes that I did. He didn’t deserve that.” With that said, Halfrek got up from the table and walked out of the club.

Buffy was puzzled, just want did she mean. She then opened the scroll and read the name, “William Draconis Malfoy. Who the heck is that? And what is Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.”

Lorne looked at the scroll when Buffy handed it to him. “I don’t know but I think someone can. You’ll have to talk to your friends about this.”

Lorne didn’t want to tell Buffy that he had a hunch on who this was about. It was for her to discover.

*******

I hope you guys like it.