[Reviews - 9] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy/Angel/HP x-over. Post Chosen when help is needed for students of Hogwarts. Though in this story the students come to California. Buffy and the crew don't go to the school... Just yet.
Rated: PG
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 2951 Read: 3449
Published: 05/22/2007 Updated: 05/27/2007

1. Chapter One by Blazing Fire [Reviews - 3] Liked (1329 words)
This story is crossover between Buffy, Angel and Harry Potter. In this story things are a little different. Chosen still happened and after the destruction of Sunnydale, the crew ends up at the Hyperion with Angel to recover and regroup. After recovering Faith, Robin, and most of the new slayers headed to Cleveland to guard the hellmouth there.

BTW I have to change some information regarding the shows and books. First off this story isn’t going to be compatible with Half Blood Prince. (I know it’s being done, but I haven’t done it.) I started thinking about this story long before HBP came out. Okay, now for Buffy, in my story Spike didn’t tell Buffy the truth about the night he got turned. There were things he decided to keep from Buffy. What if Spike had a secret about his life before? What if there was a reason that Dru and Angelus chose William.

As far as Angel goes, forget about the whole Jasmine garbage. I didn’t think it was done well so I decided to leave it out. So in other words, Conner and Cordy didn’t sleep together. In my story Holtz was killed by Justine because she didn’t get her revenge for her sister then left town for good. Conner went to live with Angel just as Holtz wanted him to. Though things aren’t always so hunky dory with them. They do have their fights.

As you know there will be Spuffy, but I won’t tell how... yet.

I appreciate response. It helps to keep my muse going.

2. Chapter Two by Blazing Fire [Reviews - 6] Liked (1622 words)