[Reviews - 563] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy and Spike used to be best friends back in high school, but Buffy soon discovered that she wanted more. Not wanting to ruin their friendship, she kept her true feelings to herself. When Spike's seemingly shallow relationship with a woman named Drusilla turned long term, Buffy couldn't handle seeing the love of her life with someone else, and walked out of his life without explaining why. Two years later, Buffy once again enters his life after hearing of a tragic accident, and finds that she’s not the only one who’s been keeping secrets all this time.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 33 Completed: Yes
Word count: 40984 Read: 61125
Published: 06/11/2007 Updated: 08/10/2007

1. chapter 1 by Pet [Reviews - 20] Liked (1167 words)
I wasn't going to start on a new story for a while, but then this idea for a new all human fic just popped into my head. Maybe it's just crap, but I decided to post it anyway and see if anyone likes it. Please let me know what you think!

Thanks to Katkin for betaing, and to Buffymon for making the pretty banner!

2. chapter 2 by Pet [Reviews - 17] Liked (1215 words)
I'm so happy for all the lovely reviews I got for the first chapter, thank you all SO much! :)

3. chapter 3 by Pet [Reviews - 16] Liked (1427 words)
Thanks to Katkin for betaing! And thanks to all of you who've taken your time to review! :)

4. chapter 4 by Pet [Reviews - 18] Liked (1363 words)
WARNING! In case you didn't notice, I've added a few warnings to the story, for this chapter. There are certain things involved that some of you might find disturbing, but it's necessary for the story, it explains some of Spike's feelings towards Dru. I don't wanna reveal too much, but I thought I should warn you. Though, I promise less angst in the next chapter.

5. chapter 5 by Pet [Reviews - 17] Liked (1091 words)
Thanks to Katkin for betaing and to Buffymon for making the banner! Isn't it lovely? :)

6. chapter 6 by Pet [Reviews - 21] Liked (1156 words)
I know I said I wasn't going to post again until tomorrow. But I have the next two chappies all done and betad, and thought 'why not?'. Consider it a prezzie as a thanks for all the lovely reviews I got. :)

7. chapter 7 by Pet [Reviews - 26] Liked (1402 words)
So many nice reviews for the last chap, thank you all so much!

8. chapter 8 by Pet [Reviews - 25] Liked (1126 words)
I wasn’t planning on posting again so soon, but the chapters just keeps coming. Wow, lots of reviews for last chap, I really appreciate all of them, though I hope you don’t mind if I, for once, don’t answer to each separately. Most of them seems to say the same thing, and I’d just be repeating myself.
I have to say, I’m a bit surprised at all the strong reactions, regarding Spike’s behavior. There was never my intention to make him come out as an ass in this story, but I notice from some of the reviews that I failed with that. Someone wrote in a review that maybe Spike doesn’t really blame Buffy, he just reacts with anger when he’s hurt and unable to deal with his feelings, like a defense mechanism. To that I’d like to say ‘thank you’, because that’s exactly were I’m going with this.

I’m so happy that you guys keeps reading and enjoying my story, thank you all so much! Oh well, how ‘bout I’ll just stop babbling and let you get on with the next chap. :)

9. chapter 9 by Pet [Reviews - 14] Liked (1136 words)
Here's the next chappie, hope you'll enjoy! :)

10. chapter 10 by Pet [Reviews - 12] Liked (1125 words)

11. chapter 11 by Pet [Reviews - 15] Liked (1299 words)
It looks like something has gone wonky with my e-mail, so I couldn't send this chapter to my beta. There for it's possible that there could be some minor mistakes in this chap. I hope that's ok, I just really wanted to post this one.

12. chapter 12 by Pet [Reviews - 13] Liked (1146 words)
Thanks to Tammy for looking over this chapter when I couldn't get in contact with Kat! :)

13. chapter 13 by Pet [Reviews - 15] Liked (1203 words)

14. chapter 14 by Pet [Reviews - 21] Liked (1236 words)
Okay, I'm not gonna torture you any longer, here's the next chap. *lol* Thanks to Katkin for betaing!

15. chapter 15 by Pet [Reviews - 15] Liked (1126 words)
Lots of lovely reviews for last chap, made me and my muse very happy. :)

16. chapter 16 by Pet [Reviews - 13] Liked (1217 words)

17. chapter 17 by Pet [Reviews - 13] Liked (1159 words)

18. chapter 18 by Pet [Reviews - 18] Liked (1148 words)
Here's the next chap, hope you'll enjoy it! :)

19. chapter 19 by Pet [Reviews - 15] Liked (1136 words)
Thank you, all of you who's been kind enough to review, it means the world for an author! :)

20. chapter 20 by Pet [Reviews - 17] Liked (1219 words)
Wasn't planning on updating again until tomorrow, but what the hell, here you go. Hope you'll enjoy! :)

21. chapter 21 by Pet [Reviews - 19] Liked (1142 words)
Just thought I'd let you know that tomorrow I'm going on vacation to London, and I'll be there for a week. I don't want you to think that I'm abandoning this fic just because I won't be updating for a while, that is so not the case. I have the next two chapters already done, and as soon as I'll get back, I will continue to post. Thank you, all of you who has read and reviewed so far, and a huge thank you to Katkin for betaing! Now I'll let you get on with your reading. :)

22. chapter 22 by Pet [Reviews - 14] Liked (1142 words)
I just got back from London last night and now I'm back to posting. Enjoy the new chap! :)

23. chapter 23 by Pet [Reviews - 14] Liked (1216 words)

24. chapter 24 by Pet [Reviews - 10] Liked (1090 words)

25. chapter 25 by Pet [Reviews - 15] Liked (1097 words)

26. chapter 26 by Pet [Reviews - 19] Liked (1129 words)

27. chapter 27 by Pet [Reviews - 13] Liked (1225 words)
Here's the next chap, I hope you'll like it. Enjoy the reading! :)

28. chapter 28 by Pet [Reviews - 12] Liked (1227 words)

29. chapter 29 by Pet [Reviews - 18] Liked (1591 words)

30. chapter 30 by Pet [Reviews - 19] Liked (1741 words)
Some of you have asked me about my other story - Saving You, and I just thought I'd let you know that I've decided to finish this one first, before I'll continue writing on that. I've also just gotten a beta for that one, and I want to give her some time to go through the previous chapters before I'll post anything more. But now I'll stop rambling and let you go on reading this story. It's not that much left, but there will still be a couple of more chapters before it's over. Thanks for all the lovely reviews I've gotten so far!

31. chapter 31 by Pet [Reviews - 16] Liked (1548 words)
This story is almost over, only two more chapters left. I never thought I'd get this many nice reviews, thank you all so much! I really hope you'll like what's left of the story as well. :)

32. chapter 32 by Pet [Reviews - 19] Liked (1197 words)

33. chapter 33 by Pet [Reviews - 33] Liked (1542 words)
This is the final chapter, my longest story so far is finally complete. Feels kinda... sad. :) But now I can continue writing on Saving You, hopefully I'll be able to post the next chapter on that story tomorrow. Oh well, enjoy the last chapter of this fic, and thank you all for your wonderful reviews and support! Also, thanks to Katkin for betaing and to Buffymon for making the banner! :)