[Reviews - 27] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy Summers is a spoiled LA socialite; her parents don’t pay much attention to her until one incident sends her father over the deep end. A quick phone call to family she hardly knows Buffy finds herself in a quiet town called Sunnydale. Will she be able to redeem herself and be welcomed back home with open arms, or will she continue to spiral out of control?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape, Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 17175 Read: 4706
Published: 07/01/2007 Updated: 07/29/2007

1. Chapter One by GoldenBuffy [Reviews - 10] Liked (2550 words)
Yes, it’s another teen fic. But bare with me, it will go through some high school and a few years after. For those of you reading “It Happened One Night,” I’m still working on it, just needed a little breather. I was taking a nice break but then this fic popped into my head. Hope you like it. This is completely un-beta’ed, so you’ve been warned, lol. If someone would like to beta this for me e-mail me and let me know. This fic is just for fun, to help me relive some of the stress I’m going through right now with RL. I’m not even sure how long it’s going to be, lol

Author’s Notes 2: This is my first attempt at writing Buffy well sort of non Buffy, so please no flames telling me Buffy would never act like this etc. It’s fanfic, I’m having fun and this is just for fun and enjoyment. I’m also warning you now there will be a bit of Buffy/other for a moment and rape later on. So if these are not your cup of tea, you have been warned. I’m giving this an NC-17 rating just to be on the safe side.

2. Chapter Two by GoldenBuffy [Reviews - 7] Liked (4086 words)
Nope, doesn’t belong to me. Joss owns it all. Just a fan writing fic.

Wow, thanks for the positive reviews, guys. I’m really thrilled that you liked the beginning. I hope you continue to like this story. Okay, enough with the babbling and onto the fic! Oh, yeah, this chappie is un-beta’ed too. Warning: Buffy’s a little full of herself in this chapter, but don’t hate her to much. *wink*

3. Chapter Three by GoldenBuffy [Reviews - 5] Liked (5563 words)
I own nothing. Joss owns them all!

Thanks for the reviews guys! So like I said I’ll post warning if they are needed for a chapter. Well here it is WARNING there is a Buffy/other in this chappie. It’s not graphic, but it’s there, and just for the record it was hard for me to write it. It hurt, it burned, I almost died, lol. Again, this is unbeated, but if someone is willing to beta it please let me know!

4. Chapter Four by GoldenBuffy [Reviews - 5] Liked (4976 words)
I own nothing in this fic except maybe for the plot oh yeah and Aunt Anna. Joss owns Buffy and Spike.

Now that we’ve gotten past the badness that was Buffy/Parker we can move on to a little bit of Spuffy. *yay* Thanks for the reviews guys, keep it up, it feeds the muse! ^_^