[Reviews - 355] LikedPrinter
Summary: Seventeen year old Buffy Summers is the best friend to Cordelia Chase, the only daughter to actress Evangeline Chase who has an affection for younger men. What's a high school senior to do when she starts lusting after the latest boy toy at the Chase mansion? This starts out as a high school fic, but will not stay that way. BTW...I suck at summaries.**All characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy...I just use them to further my over-active imagination.** **Nominated at the Shades of Grey Awards (voting starts 10/16) as well as Feeling Love Awards (voting starts 11/1)!! Thank you so much to the person(s) who nominated this story, that's way cool! Also, as of 4/17/08 nominated by Edgehead (Mel) at Cradel of Humanity Awards! Thanks so much! Photobucket
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: Yes
Word count: 46115 Read: 33197
Published: 07/07/2007 Updated: 01/06/2008

1. Chapter 1 by serenity [Reviews - 15] Liked (2065 words)
A little insight into Buffy's world and her first run in with Spike. Not NC-17 as of yet, but will get there eventually. I like the smut, just not when it gets there so fast without any backstory. If you have read any of my other fics, you know where I am coming from. Although, I do not plan on taking as long with this one as the others. Mainly because I do not intend for this one to be as long. Please be kind and let me know what you think of this so far. It'll get me motivated to actually continue working on it at a regular pace!

2. Chapter 2 by serenity [Reviews - 14] Liked (1392 words)
Hey guys, thank you so much for all of the wonderful reviews! I am so glad that you all seem to like this story so far. This chapter is a bit short, but I am about to leave work and really wanted to post something. Thanks again and please don't be shy about letting me know what you think!!!

3. Chapter 3 by serenity [Reviews - 13] Liked (1544 words)
Once again, I am bowled over by the response you guys have given on this story ! Thank you so much!!!!

4. Chapter 4 by serenity [Reviews - 15] Liked (1499 words)
Thanks so much for the amazing feedback on this story! Sorry this update took so long to get out, but last week was just HELL! I literally spent 4 days working on Lose Control and got like 600 words written. My muse was being a stubborn bitch to say the least. So, I decided to work on this one. It's a bit short, but juicy. Hope you like. Also, one partial line in this is from Season 7 Ep 2 (Beneath You), so don't sue. It was fitting.

5. Chapter 5 by serenity [Reviews - 8] Liked (1770 words)
Somehow this turned into a filler chapter. Hadn't really intended on it, but I was really busy at work and never really got in to it. Instead of holding it for a while, I have decided just to post it and work on the other half independantly. Hope you guys still like it. As always, thank you for all of the wonderful reviews! LOVED THEM!

6. Chapter 6 by serenity [Reviews - 17] Liked (1935 words)
At bottom this time!

7. Chapter 7 by serenity [Reviews - 17] Liked (1709 words)
Thank you so much for the awesome response from the last chapter. WooHoo! Hope all of you enjoy this chapter, it was pretty hard to write. I didn't want him to come off as some sleaze ball, but then again...wanted the smut. Hope it's ok! Hey! Let me know!

8. Chapter 8 by serenity [Reviews - 16] Liked (2708 words)
Thank you so much for all of the totally fantastic reviews! You guys just have no idea how happy they made me! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, but a word of caution...evil cliffhanger ahead. As if you didn't know that, right?

9. Chapter 9 by serenity [Reviews - 13] Liked (2357 words)
OHMYGOD! Thank you so much for all of the great reviews! **Warning** I will say, however, that there is some MAJOR angst in this chapter. Please do not hate me. As I have said many times, I love a good angsty story and love to write them as well. There is a method to my madness, just be patient and wait it out. On the upside, see how quickly this update got out!? That's a result of getting reviews! Hint/Hint! LoL! Have a great weekend everyone!

10. Chapter 10 by serenity [Reviews - 16] Liked (2180 words)
Ok, so I decided not to draw out the time spent without Spike. Call me selfish, but I just don't care all that much when he's not part of the main storyline and I am pretty much figure you guys feel the same way. So, I scooted it along. Spike's whereabouts are mentioned but he doesn't make any appearance. Saying what he is doing now will only make things boring later, I think. Hope that's ok. He'll be back in the next chapter. It does move ahead by 2 years and I really hope that it isn't overly predicatable for you guys. Enough about that since it hasn't even been put out yet. Thanks so much for all of the reviews! They mean the world to me.

11. Chapter 11 by serenity [Reviews - 12] Liked (1858 words)
Wow! Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the super fantastic reviews. Hearing from you guys totally makes my day. Hope you like this installment. Hey, let me know. LoL!

12. Chapter 12 by serenity [Reviews - 16] Liked (2907 words)
Thank you so much for all of the wonderful reviews! Makes me so happy. For those of you who begged for an update real soon, here it is! Hope you like! Oh and Thanks so much to Tammy who figured out why the server wouldn't let me post!

13. Chapter 13 by serenity [Reviews - 13] Liked (2347 words)
Thanks so much for all of the reviews, guys. Keep 'em coming, they make muse happy. Oh, and just to clear up some questions...Willow and Buffy do still live together. In a previous chapter I had meant that they no longer lived in the same dorm room as they did in Freshman year. Sorry about the confusion! This wasn't beta-d , so bear with me. Thanks again, guys!

14. Chapter 14 by serenity [Reviews - 15] Liked (1391 words)
Ok, this is a bit shorter than I intended, but I got this far and am about to leave work. Figured you guys wouldn't mind a shorter chapter rather than wait until Thursday for me to post the longer version I had planned. I'll just make it a two parter. Thank you so much for all of the reveiws. As you can tell, they got muse working over time. Not too far from the ending luckily, that is unless muse wants more than I have planned! hope everyone had a great weekend!

15. Chapter 15 by serenity [Reviews - 20] Liked (2230 words)
Thank you so much for all of the wonderful, make me smile reviews over the weekend! I am so happy that everyone seems to be growing more in love with this story as it progresses, glad that my creativity has kept you interested for so long!

Also, a special thanks to whomever nominated this story at the Shades of Grey awards! That was uber sweet and made me so happy to receive the nomination email. If you guys are interested in voting for me, it starts on the 16th of this month! And, also at the Feeling Love Awards which has voting starting on Nov. 1st. for AU/AR on both sites!

16. Chapter 16 by serenity [Reviews - 12] Liked (2530 words)

17. Chapter 17 by serenity [Reviews - 27] Liked (3426 words)
Ok, thanks for the reviews I did get, but I'm wondering why there weren't as many as usual. Was it because it was smutty and you don't know what to say. I have that problem sometimes. Just wondering really. As long as you guys like it, I'm good!

Oh and I've decided to dedicate this chapter to Pam S. Looking forward to the game this weekend! I've got my lucky Auburn underwear ready to go! Hope they haven't fizzled out! LoL! War Eagle!


On another note, anyone reading Lose Control...I want to offer up my sincere apologies on the whole lack of updates issue. Muse is being bitchy on that one, I know what I want the story to do and it just doens't seem to be flowing. I figure I'll finish this one since its nearing an end and then bust my butt to work on LC! Please don't leave me! It will be finished, I promise, no staying a WIP for me!

Thanks again, guys!

18. Chapter 18 by serenity [Reviews - 28] Liked (1433 words)

19. Chapter 19 by serenity [Reviews - 19] Liked (2056 words)

20. Chapter 20 by serenity [Reviews - 15] Liked (2415 words)
Look! An update! Wow! So sorry that it has taken me what...2 weeks? I blame my lack of creativity on my best friend, Britt, who kindly loaned me all six seasons of Smallville. Let's just say that it's been only 2 weeks and I am almost done with all of them. Obviously, I haven't done anything other than watch yummy nummy Tom Welling and James Marsters. Please forgive me for my tardiness. I hope you guys like this. Let me know! **PS, has not been betad. My husband gratefully gave me his flu and I feel like le poo.**

21. Chapter 21 by serenity [Reviews - 13] Liked (2267 words)
You have no bloody idea how hard it was to get this chapter written! GaH! Two weeks I tell you! Two! Between the TWO murders we've had so far and the countless fights and what nots caused by families being together for the holidays, my muse has been seriously stressed out. I am not overly pleased with what I have here...but, if I don't just bite the bullet and post, I fear I will never finish this story. So, that said...I am so sorry for the delay. I really hope you guys are still with me and that you like this update. Maybe I'm just so stressed out that it might be what's causing my displeasure. Let me know, ok? Have a great weekend! Oh and only 1 chapter left.

22. Chapter 22 by serenity [Reviews - 21] Liked (2096 words)
Surprise! The muse showed up tonight. Hope you guys like this ending. I tried to make it as perfect as possible. It has not been beta-d, so please forgive any mistakes. I really just wanted to post before leaving for the weekend. Thank you so much for the amazing response to this story. Thank you thank you thank you!