[Reviews - 28] LikedPrinter
Summary: Set in "Life Serial" after the appearance of the red and winged Jonathan demon. Buffy isn't feeling too well, but doesn't want to go home quite yet. Spike offers to take her back to his place and she accepts. When she asks him to teach her to play poker, Spike cannot resist.
Rated: 18
Categories: Comedy fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Parody
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7853 Read: 7201
Published: 07/20/2007 Updated: 08/17/2007

1. Part One by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 6] Liked (1870 words)
This is one of the first stories I wrote. I'm currently re-editing it to see if I can make it a bit better. It's still very silly and I hope very fun. So please enjoy and review

2. Chapter 2 by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 7] Liked (1398 words)
I'm sorry about the delay in posting this chapter. Our internet connnection went down and the day we got it back my computer crashed. Did I mention how much I love technology? Right, I don't ;) But I hope you all enjoy nonetheless! And thanks for all the nice reviews for the first chapter guys! *smiles* It made my day!

3. Chapter 3 by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 3] Liked (2669 words)
Thank you so much to everyone who took the time out to review. It really helps to get your opinions and I am grateful that you're enjoying the story so far *smiles* So apparently I am just lucky enough to have constant internet problems. It went down for a second time and this time it lasted a whole week. So in order to make up for the wait I'm posting the last two chapters this week. Hope you like them and please review!

4. Chapter 4 by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 12] Liked (1916 words)
So I checked the episode again before writing this last chapter, and if anyone noticed the little mistake as to what's Spike wearing (a t-shirt instead of a black shirt and wifebeater) I'm sorry, but it worked a bit better in the story . This is the last chapter so I hope you all enjoyed it and let me know if you did or didnt't!