Author's Chapter Notes:
Im not very good at summerys ^ _^ - And this is my first Human ficlet- so if its gone really bad please don't kill me with reviews!! Also this is my second Spuffy fic so it may be a little crap...

* - When speech is between this, it shows what the character is thinking.
Buffy was new in Sunnydale California, she knew nobody, and by the looks that she was getting tonight, they obviously didn't know her either.

When she first arrived in Sunnydale she had thought that it would be a new and fresh start to her life, it brought up opportunities, which it all did, she got into her work at an art studio, and brought a house right next to the beach.

The people at her work were all pretty welcoming, but each had their own groups, a bit like high school, but then she did have friends, same with at her college. She was pretty popular, but now she just didn't know what to do.

Her new house was beautiful, it was an old looking home, but inside it had modernized features. It was so much like the fairytale dreams she had when she was younger.

But she still had no friends.

She had friends back where she lived in LA, and had people to talk to here, but she wouldn't consider them as friends, so she realized she had to start making some.

So now she came to this club, 'Daze', it seemed her style, people of her age, music which was great, but still nobody she could chill out with and get to know better.

For the past hour she'd been talking to this guy, Riley, really nice, but kind of boring and he would not stop bragging.

And even when he was talking about sad things, he still had that horrible sly smirk slapped on his face.

''So in my Jock years - I was the best player by the way - I had this girlfriend called Amy, nice girl, but way too obsessed with cheerleading - you know what a mean?''

Buffy noticed he was asking her something and nodded. *Can he go yet?*Buffy thought absently.

She jumped slightly when his hand came to rest on her thigh, ''You look like the cheerleading type, were you? I love cheerleaders..'' Riley looked into her eyes mouth hanging open and inch, and itching to get an answer..

''Yeah, got kicked out'' Buffy answered. Riley gave her a questioning look, ''Long story.'' Buffy said not looking at him directly, seeming as it was none of his business..
She liked it better when she was by herself, until riley introduced himself to her.

She was sitting alone with her drink, until the tall, muscular, light brown haired guy walked up to her table and asked if he could sit.

“Um Yeah sure,” She answered him moving over some so he could sit down.

''Great! I’m Riley Finn by the way..''

''Hi, I'm Buffy Summers..'' She replied and shook his hand lightly.

''Nice name..'' And Riley went on bragging...

Like she cared. He was just like the guys at college, big and dumb.

His friends came over - all of them drunk, and begging Riley to come to a new club that was down the street.

''You want to come with us?'' Riley offered.

''No, I'll stay here, thanks for the offer, though.'' And they went off.

Oh how she secretly thanked Riley’s drunken mates from taking him away.

She sat another hour watching the people dancing and singing, and just as she was going to leave, another band came up to play and the words of the lead singer struck her.

'' You’re not the only one, my love
Everyone’s been through it
It’s not like you gone, my love
You just have to do it
I know it’s hard to get on
But life is just the same
Sooner or later you'll find it
And then you'll feel less lame...''

She turned to look at the guy who was singing, he was different than what she had expected, Bleach blonde hair, scarred eyebrow, deep blue eyes, and dark clothes.

She licked her pink lip-gloss covered lips just by the sight of him.

He looked at her in the eye as he sung his last sentence ''just get out of the box.''

The club host shook their hands and led them off stage and announced the next band “Thank you for that great song ‘Black & Gold’ it was fantastic, now for ‘Dingoes ate my baby’ and their song ‘bitten’!” The host ran off the stage and whispered something into the lead singer of Black and Gold's ear, then he met up with a tall blonde wrapped in a pink poncho and stiletto heels.

*Black and Gold, hmmm... I like it* Buffy thought as she smiled to herself on the way out of the club.

Walking down the damp pavement, she saw all the stages of what happened today and tonight, and hugged her coat around herself.

*Get over not having friends - That guy was yummy!*

The little voice in the back of her mind shouted out to her.

Perhaps that voice was right...

*************************************

Spike watched the new blonde girl all night, even when she was talking to that prat, Riley Finn, he could tell that she was bored brainless, but she kept smiling and nodding, every night was the same with Riley, he would pretty much hit on any girl that looked lonely or sad, Spike just thought he was desperate.

When Riley left Spike could see that she was relieved, thanking Riley’s lardy mates secretly for dragging him away.

And when he started singing she seemed surprised at his words, he looked at her deeply with his crystalline blue eyes and finished the last sentence, she stood in the same place until the song ended and it left a big bright smile on her face.

He guessed it meant something to her.

New people around this small town normally bring their friends, but obviously this woman, was alone and it was his time to step up and see if she's what he thinks she will be like.

Charismatic.

Charming.

If she came back tomorrow he'd defiantly try to make contact.

And he’d get to know her beauty more.

Spike smirked as he walked off stage, she was prettier than all the woman in the club altogether, but he didn't’ stand a chance against all the other idiotic guys.

He watched her leave the club in a haze.

The club host, Andy, eagerly walked up to him and said “she's nice, keep an eye on her, and make sure Finn doesn't make any more moves!” And then left with his girlfriend, Harmony.

*A bloke can try.. But what if she doesn’t come tomorrow. I guess I have to wait.*

Picking up his leather duster and keys to his flat and car from backstage, he opened the fire exit door and got into his Desoto, back to the horrible, groggy, flat.

Which he hated, and desperately needed to move, and get a better place, and better rent.

Even the beautiful blonde woman didn't show up to the club tomorrow, he was going to find her, yellow pages, directories - Whatever!

It seemed stupid, but he knew there was more to her than just a pretty face..

*Who is she?*

**************************************


Authors note: Please Review!! Its what keeps me through the day :S and
I love hearing your reviews because it helps, the next posting may come
quick I'm not so sure to be honest!
Love LuvsBitch x