[Reviews - 112] LikedPrinter
Summary: Spike runs into Buffy years after leaving her behind one night without even a goodbye. 12 year old hearts were broken and now 22 year old hearts remain un-mended, can they remember the fairytale life they were supposed to share together and live it, or is that one best forgot?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes
Word count: 16828 Read: 18676
Published: 08/09/2007 Updated: 07/16/2009

1. Old friends by lindsay [Reviews - 25] Liked (1599 words)
Theres gonna be angst guys, wouldnt be Spuffy without it yeah? But it is Spuffy and i do like happy endings :)

2. School ground laws by lindsay [Reviews - 21] Liked (1609 words)
you guys are incredible, the feedback for this is wonderful and made my day, thanks to everyone! hope you enjoy this chap too!

3. you have to catch me first! by lindsay [Reviews - 13] Liked (1607 words)
i know i was only supposed to post monday, which i will still do, but you guys have been so wonderfully suppportive that i had to sit down and spit out another chappy right away. I know some of you guys out there dont think reviews are all important, and maybe there not, but they are certainly all inspiring!

4. Not a Saint by lindsay [Reviews - 9] Liked (1062 words)

5. Night in the water by lindsay [Reviews - 14] Liked (2080 words)

6. Good to be home by lindsay [Reviews - 4] Liked (1082 words)
thanks for all the support guys, it's good to be hearing from some of you, the feedback is delicious :)

7. Dance by lindsay [Reviews - 3] Liked (1051 words)
sorry it took so long, school started in sept. and ive been overloaded with papers and trying to learn yet another dead language lol.

8. May i have this dance by lindsay [Reviews - 4] Liked (1086 words)
hope you like it

9. Banditos? by lindsay [Reviews - 3] Liked (1087 words)
i know it's been a while, but sadly school must come first, thankfully i'm almost done the hard part of intensive summer classes (sigh lol)

10. Walk the plank by lindsay [Reviews - 4] Liked (1177 words)
thanks for everyone reviewing. it means the world to me.

11. With Love? by lindsay [Reviews - 5] Liked (1128 words)
thank you all for the incredible support.

12. after the ever after's by lindsay [Reviews - 2] Liked (1097 words)
thanks so much for the wicked support everybody!!! It means the world

13. Tale as old as time by lindsay [Reviews - 5] Liked (1163 words)
For those who don't like songs in a fic, don't read this chapter as there are quite a few of my favorite 'fairytale' songs in it. I think it is fitting, as these are the songs that inspired the story however you can read the first part until the songs start and then skip to the end with the final dialogue. As i am giving a heads up to this i would prefer not to, how do i put this, eat shit because you didn't fancy all the lyrics. I hope i've given at least some of you an enjoyable tale and i thank everyone for all the support i have been given while writing this.