[Reviews - 31] LikedPrinter
Summary: In response to challenge #329 on the Bloodshedverse, from Marika. "It's the last episode of angel and Angel, Spike, Gunn, and Illyria are the last remaining fighters. As they plunge into battle, Buffy suddenly comes in with an army of slayers. Buffy still doesn't know that Spike's alive. I was thinking maybe Buffy could see Spike for the first time during the battle, maybe they're both fighting and they turn around and suddenly BAM they see each other, or maybe Buffy gets attacked and Spike saves her, at first not knowing who he's saving...I don't know. Be creative. MUST HAVE a good excuse for why Buffy was going out with the Immortal, if the issue comes up at all."
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General/Canon Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 13536 Read: 17788
Published: 09/01/2007 Updated: 09/14/2007

1. Battle Royale by lilladybug [Reviews - 5] Liked (979 words)
Italics=internal monologue, which only Spike is having at this point.


Muchas smoochas to my awesome beta, slaymehard, you rock! :)


As always, the characters are just like a rental car...we have to return them with a half tank full to Joss in the morning. :(


This story won runner up for Best Plot at the Spark & Burn Awards, so gracias to all ya'll who voted for it! :D I'm not too up on the techie business, so here's the link to the loverly banner:

http://spark.jaded-paradise.net/R4winners_art.htm

2. The Cloaks Come Off by lilladybug [Reviews - 2] Liked (1044 words)
More to come....

3. Mr. Gordo by lilladybug [Reviews - 5] Liked (1588 words)
I don't own any of them...except Callie!!!

I

4. Sex and Candy by lilladybug [Reviews - 3] Liked (1856 words)
slaymehard is the bestest beta ever!

Italics=internal monologue.

5. Hide and Go Seek by lilladybug [Reviews - 2] Liked (1097 words)
slaymehard is the bestest beta! :) *huggles*

Oh, and italics=internal monologue/telepathic thought between Buffy and Spike, or signifies when someone is reading a letter ;).

6. It Was a Dark and Stormy Night.... by lilladybug [Reviews - 4] Liked (2011 words)
slaymehard=awesome beta
italics=internal monologue/telepathic speech between Buffy and Spike

7. Winged Years by lilladybug [Reviews - 1] Liked (1051 words)
Italics signify internal monologue or telekinetic speech between Buffy and Spike, and slaymehard is the bestest beta!! :)

8. Russian Sapphires by lilladybug [Reviews - 2] Liked (1038 words)
Italics=internal monologue and telekinetic speech between Buffy and Spike.

Slaymehard=awesome beta!

9. Charter Members of the Mile High Club by lilladybug [Reviews - 1] Liked (1142 words)
Italics=internal monologue/telepathic speech between Buffy and Spike. slaymehard is the best beta ever! :)

10. Old Friends Die Hard by lilladybug [Reviews - 6] Liked (1730 words)
Italics=internal monologue or telepathic speech between characters.

slaymehard=awesome beta! :) Thank you so so much!

This is it folks! :) I hope you enjoyed this story...reviews are always, always welcome ;).