[Reviews - 13] LikedPrinter
Summary: Yet another challenge response on LJ. The request was Buffy and Spike in Vegas, so there they are. But neither of them know the other is there. How long do you think it'll take for them to find out, and what will they do? Post Chosen.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9437 Read: 4125
Published: 09/20/2007 Updated: 09/29/2007

1. Chapter 1 by Spikes_Deb [Reviews - 3] Liked (3077 words)
A/N: I need to throw out a huge thank you to my friend and sharer of my brain cells, spikeskat, for not only the read-through and catching all my boo-boos, but also for psychically suggesting the title. It's true, honest. Ask her! Much thanks and love to my buddy and egger-on, Lou, too. :)
DISCLAIMER: Spike, Buffy, Angel, Lorne, Sunnydale and Wolfram and Hart all belong to Joss et al, but he lets me play. Vegas – hell, I think that belongs to Elvis! Or maybe Siegfried and Roy...

2. Chapter 2 by Spikes_Deb [Reviews - 5] Liked (2939 words)
Only one more chapter after this one, it's just a little ficlet really. Thanks for reading!

3. Chapter 3 by Spikes_Deb [Reviews - 5] Liked (3421 words)
Well, here's the final chapter of this little romp folks. Thanks so much for your feedback; I hope you like 'the talk' and the ending.