[Reviews - 99] LikedPrinter
Summary: In an attempt to get over her grief for Spike, Buffy has cut herself off from her past life, and anything that reminds her of the vampire that's still in her heart.
But when a news story brings her attention to the battle in LA, the Slayer finds herself once again facing old betrayals and old faces.
Returning to LA she finds even newer betrayals in the form of a surprisingly undead Spike and a certain brunette slayer.

Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: General/Canon Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: No
Word count: 61496 Read: 36095
Published: 10/11/2007 Updated: 01/13/2009

1. Normal by bitchee [Reviews - 9] Liked (1753 words)

Reply to challenge posted at Elysian Fields. check out the challenge details. author's choice by ladycat713

2. Home is where the heart is. by bitchee [Reviews - 8] Liked (1968 words)
Basic premise: Buffy runs into Spike (or vice versa) and he still believes that she was with the Immortal, and cannot be persuaded otherwise by her.
Possibly have him say outright that he thinks she sent Angel away to keep him safe, and chose Spike to die in his place.
Have Buffy find out exactly why Andrew thinks it is so funny that people think Buffy is dating the Immortal.
Possibly have Buffy take some kind of revenge on Andrew. Definitely have Spike be bitter, and possibly say something to Dawn about love just making you weak and easily used.
Definitely want happy ending.

3. Down the Rabbit Hole. by bitchee [Reviews - 9] Liked (1762 words)
Ok here's another one.
Please review and let me know if I should continue. I still need a beta, should I wait?
Please remember this is a Spuffy story...
And thanks to all those people that bothered to reveiw. You guys make my day a lot brighter.

4. Teetering on the brink.
by bitchee [Reviews - 6] Liked (1905 words)

Reply to challenge posted at Elysian Fields.
check out the challenge details here.
author's choice by ladycat713 Sorry for the longer than normal delay in posting.
And much thanks to my wonderful beta Jill, for being so patient with me.
Now on with the angst...
And please don't forget to review.

5. The Girls in Question. by bitchee [Reviews - 3] Liked (1732 words)
Just remember everyone, before you flame me, Spike is just doing what the challenge requires.
I stress again there will be no smoochies other than the spuffy ones that are coming.
And yes for all of those of you that asked, there will be major Faith smackdown action coming up.
And once again thanks to my truly fantastic beta Jill.

6. Hell Hath No Fury. by bitchee [Reviews - 1] Liked (2093 words)
As always... effusive thanks to my beta Jill.
If anyone can guess who's behind the whole conspiracy to keep Buffy out of LA ...I will post another chapter straight away.

7. The Key, the Fool, and the Vampire. by bitchee [Reviews - 7] Liked (3433 words)
Ok everyone so sorry for the delay its been one of those weeks.
As always thanks to the fantabulous Jill my wonderful beta.
Please remember as you read this chapter, that the challenge asked for Spike to feel this way... I'm only writing within the guide lines of said challenge.
Have fun and please review, if you want more.

8. True Lies. by bitchee [Reviews - 4] Liked (2338 words)
Just a short chapter to set up the coming confrontation.
Humble thanks to my beta Jill for her constant kindness and encouragement.

9. Back to Basics. by bitchee [Reviews - 2] Liked (2042 words)
Sorry for the delay I've been sick and haven't felt up to doing much more than check my email.
Thanks to my beta Jill who makes this fic readable.

10. Fists and Fury. by bitchee [Reviews - 14] Liked (2127 words)
Sorry for so long between updates.
Xmas and new year sort of distracted me but I'm back in the saddle now... so on we go.
Hey all you lurkers... how about you review, even if it's only to rant at me about the unnecessary angst.
Or maybe a word or two to let me know if you are still interested.

11. Confronting the Truth. by bitchee [Reviews - 5] Liked (3189 words)
Just a quick update for all the wonderful people that continue to encourage me by reviewing this story.
' As always thanks to Jill who no matter how busy she gets, never lets me down.
This chapter is the turning point for all of you who are impatient for the Spuffy goodness, so hang in there and I promise you won't be dissapointed.

12. Beyond Time and Space by bitchee [Reviews - 3] Liked (2489 words)
I'm baaack!
After a long slack holiday in sunny Queensland I was feeling guilty, so I will attempt to move this story along as fast as I can without cutting corners.
As usual it will all be thanks to my lovely beta Jill.
I agonized over this chapter as it is my version of the slayers origins. I hope you understand and like it. It took me nearly as long to write this chapter as all the others combined.
Please review.

13. Vampnapped. by bitchee [Reviews - 2] Liked (2934 words)
Sorry for the delay, this chapter went walkies in cyber space.
Luckily my wonderful beta Jill sent it again and this time it got where it was supposed to be going.
Please review and let me know what you think.

14. Falling by bitchee [Reviews - 3] Liked (2378 words)
Sorry for the long delay I've had a few computer related problems but I am back on track.
Thanks to Jill as always and to the people that continue to follow and review this story. Please review it reminds me that I'm not just writing this for myself.

15. Touching Heaven. by bitchee [Reviews - 5] Liked (2915 words)
So sorry for the long long delay. My computer went down and it took me a while to get it fixed. All my latest chapters of this particular fic were on it so I couldn't even post from the laptop I borrowed..
Anyway I'm back, so If your still with me let me know cos I have four chapters I just sent off to my wonderful beta (the ever patient Jill.)
If you want to read them... Let me know.

16. Pride before the fall. by bitchee [Reviews - 3] Liked (2155 words)
So how am I doing?.
Review and let me know..
Thanks as always to my beta, Jill... HUGS.

17. Heart and Soul. by bitchee [Reviews - 3] Liked (2114 words)
Thanks to the fantabulous Jill, who nudges me when I'm feeling lazy.

18. Spiraling. by bitchee [Reviews - 1] Liked (2590 words)
A big thanks to my beta Jill for nominating me at the Fang Fetish awards.
And a huge thanks to whoever else nominated me, cos Jill tells me it wasn't all her doing.
Please keep up the reviews, it really does make my day to know that people are reading this.
And thanks especially to those people that took the time to email me to let me know they liked it.

19. Survivors. by bitchee [Reviews - 1] Liked (2125 words)
As usual ta to the wonderful Jill, and thanks to everyone that is reading and reviewing.

20. Claimed. by bitchee [Reviews - 2] Liked (2396 words)
Thanks, as always, to my beta Jill.
I'm off to have surgery tomorrow so the next chapter might be a little delayed.
If you want to cheer me up... leave lots of reviews, who knows it might help me heal quicker. LOL

21. The Road to Hell... by bitchee [Reviews - 1] Liked (2589 words)
Hey everyone, I'm baaaack.
Sorry for the long delay the stitches took longer to heal than I thought they would.
Hope you are all still with me?

Ta as usual to my fab beta Jill for sticking with me on this very long journey, and for nominating me at the Spuffy awards.
Don't forget to vote... even if it isn't for me. LOL

22. Birds of a Feather. by bitchee [Reviews - 2] Liked (3250 words)
Sorry for the delay in updates, my muse was depressed by the lack of reviews... and it buggered off to greener pastures. LOL
Thanks again to Jill, (Big Hugs) she always encourages me and never yells, even when I get slack.

23. Reconecting. by bitchee [Reviews - 2] Liked (3327 words)
Sorry all, school holidays had me a little distracted. Now on with the story.
Thanks go out to Jill, as always.
And don't forget to review!

24. Unexpected by bitchee [Reviews - 2] Liked (3418 words)
Sorry for the long long delay in the updates, RL got busy and I got distracted by it. LOL
Now back to what's really important!

25. Surprises by bitchee [Reviews - 1] Liked (2474 words)
I'm so sorry for the really long delay in chapters, sometimes real life just cant be ignored.
Thanks as usual to my fab beta Jill, who even with computer issues of her own, still keeps slogging away at my stuff.
Dont worry this story will be finished... even if it kills me.