[Reviews - 733] LikedPrinter
Summary: Photobucket

23 year-old Buffy has to spend her summer with her teenage cousin Xander and his cousin Will... who's no longer the shy boy she remembers. Or is he?--------------------------------COMPLETE

Note:
Although this started as a 'Romance' it would now better fit the Porn With Plot category (if there was one)... I guess that can be expected when Spike is a teenage hormone bomb!

***Nominated at the Cradle Of Humanity Awards in the Best W.I.P category.

Winner of 'Judge's Choice - THE ECSTASY AWARD' at the Forbidden Awards', Runner Up Best AU at the Indigo Crypt Awards, and Reader's Choice - BEST FANTASY 'WE MISSED THE BED AGAIN' at the Spuffy Awards! ***YAYYYYYY *does happy dance* Thank you Carrie and xenachakram12 (lj), you rock!
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 38 Completed: Yes
Word count: 86584 Read: 53699
Published: 11/05/2007 Updated: 05/02/2008

1. 1 by Sotia [Reviews - 13] Liked (1414 words)
This is my first ever story, so please be kind! What's more, English is not my first language, and although I'll try hard to do my best, Murphy's Law is at full force where grammar and syntax are concerned! I reallly need a Beta and would appreciate any offers!



This is NOT an incest story, Will is NOT related to Buffy by blood. Only by marriage, and still removed. He IS, however, 16 years old, so if this is not your cuppa, please do not read the story.



I wanna say that I've spent the last 4 months almost constantly reading Spuffy (what can I say? Bad break-up!) and although I seriously believe this story is my own, I hope I haven't inadvertently used any phrases that have stuck to my mind from what I 've read!



Finally, there is mention of Bangel in the beginning of the first chapter, but no more than that!



Please review, whether you like my story or not!!!



EDT. This wonderful banner was made for Quiet Summer by darlaslilgirl. She did it without me even asking and for that I am more than grateful! Thank you sooo much, you are awesome!

2. 2 by Sotia [Reviews - 7] Liked (1173 words)
I decided to post another two chapters now and then start the weekly posting. As this story will be a romance, there will be a tiny bit of angst, that I swear will not got further that one chapter whenever it may show its ugly head! I'm mostly a fluffy Spuffy gal!

Although the overall fic is rather AO, the beginning chapters are NC -17 at most. There will be graphic sex -which is expected, I believe- lots of it (as well as some freaky/kinky, hence the warnings at the beginning), but not just yet!


Hope you like it!

3. 3 by Sotia [Reviews - 13] Liked (1294 words)
As in previous! Hope you like it, ya-da-ya-da, nothing's mine (even the laptop belongs to my workplace)...

Please review!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
just remembered my Buffy is a smoker, so I added a line to that effect. Nothing major, no need to re-read this, just for that line!

4. 4 by Sotia [Reviews - 18] Liked (1583 words)
Ok, so I said it'd be Saturday... Well it seems this story is writing itself, and my sister insisted I posted, So TUM-TA-RA-DAAAM: here is the next chapter!

The wonderful cordykitten just told me how to
change font to italics (and back again, since that's where I seemed to have a broblem:P) She was also my 10th reviewer on this chapter, so -as you'll understand if you read the A/N at the end-, it's thanx to her that the next chapter will be posted on Saturday -yep, that's tomorrow night, and Chapter 6 on Wednesday!)

Thanx cordykitten! I really like the way this looks much more now! (even went back and changed fonts in the previous chapters...

Oh! ** are still used for thoughts, as italics are sometimes also used for emphasis!

5. 5 by Sotia [Reviews - 18] Liked (1579 words)
A huge “Thank You” to cordykitten, for showing me how to change back from Italics (and bold, obviously!), and for being the 10th (and 11th:-P) reviewer of Chapter 4.
Also, my heartfelt gratitude to Im_Bloody_English for initiating me in AU fics, and for being so bloody marvelous as to offer to beta for me (although not starting with this chapter, so any mistakes: tooootally my bad!)
Well, here goes Chapter 5! Hope you enjoy, please review! More to come on Wednesday…

6. 6 by Sotia [Reviews - 14] Liked (2530 words)
Well... It's Wednesday! Really early on a Wednesday morning actually, but I wanna post this just as much as you've been saying you wanna read it! Hope you like it, Please don't leave without reviewing:P



I wanna thank Im_bloody_English for putting up with the un-edited versions of chapters, and I wanna thank all of you that keep reading (and especially those that leave me reviews). You guys rock, you make me wanna keep writing!


XXX

7. 7 by Sotia [Reviews - 21] Liked (1309 words)
It is 21 minutes past midnight on Thursday night in Greece, so it’s technically Friday!

Thank you all for liking this story, it keeps me on edge, trying to do my best to keep you with me!

A huge “thank you” to Im_bloody_English for correcting my mistakes, giving me ideas, and always knowing exactly what is on my mind, even if I cannot seem to find the right words to express it!


Hope you enjoy this chapter, the next one will be with you next Saturday.

XXX

8. 8 by Sotia [Reviews - 20] Liked (1247 words)
I couldn’t wait till tomorrow to see what you think about this one:-P


Oh, and before you go through the chapter, I wanted to thank all of you who keep on reading this, and especially those who review! You make me wanna update sooner every time (still next update should be next Saturday, but you know me… LOL)


Im_bloody_English worked her magic to help ensure that you enjoy this, and for that I’m more than grateful. Actually you should probably leave this story for later and go check out her fics, she’s brilliant!!!


As always, I own none of the characters, I just wanna play with them a bit.
Thankfully I’m currently unsupervised at work, so here ya go:

XXX

PS. For anyone who may be interested: I went to Cardiff last weekend. Everything went wrong till I got there; I mean everything!!!
I got to Amsterdam at 8 am, only to find that my flight to Cardiff had been canceled! They got me on a flight to Bristol instead, that got there at 12:45 (the JM event started at 12:30). Had to get a cab to Cardiff that cost me 95 pounds (I think it's about $180). The taxi dropped me off somewhere saying the venue was just around the corner. I didn't see it, so I asked 2 police officers where it was. One of them said it was at the other side of the town, so I burst into tears, whereupon he said he'd been joking, and I started punching and slapping his shoulders yelling "You have no fucking sense of humor" as he was trying to hug me to calm me down and he apologized. The place actually was around the corner, but when I got there I was told that I couldn't have my pic taken with James, as the first round of (pre-paid) photos was over. Guess what? I cried again.

A couple of hugs and reassurances later I was dragged to James, where I received a bear hug and forgot all my troubles:P

I wanna say that everyone there was more than wonderful! People were hugging me with sympathy. I felt like I belonged, and I was in a foreign country!!! I made new friends, had a great time, and I wanna say I love you all!!!***end of rumbling!

9. 9 by Sotia [Reviews - 15] Liked (2165 words)
Well… I did say Saturday, but my best friend has been up my a$$ about the next chapter, so here it is!

Im_bloody_English has done more than check this out! She added two or three paragraphs that –other than adding to the steaminess- created a much better atmosphere than I had managed to. So if something seems too good to be mine, it’s cause it’s not!!!:-P

XXX

10. 10 by Sotia [Reviews - 20] Liked (1607 words)
Ok... the thing is I have written a chapter that I wanna post just before X-mas, but for that to be done I'll have to be posting on Mondays and Fridays till then...

Can you live with that?:P

Please review, it really helps the muse when I see your reactions to what I've written!

Thank you all for reading, and especially those that take the time to share their opinion with me!

Im_bloody_English rocks and has beta-d this chapter too, thanks honey!

XXX

11. 11 by Sotia [Reviews - 25] Liked (1407 words)
Hey! It's Friday, so there you go, as promised!!!

As always, Im_bloody_English betas, I bow to her!

Thank all of you for reading, you make the chapters wanna write themselves:P Thanks even more to those of you who review; can't wait to find out whether you liked this chapter!

Oh! I posted the previous chapter on Monday, some of you may have missed it cause it's not my usual day (so if you haven't read a fight scene in this story, go check that out:P), I said then that I'll be posting Mondays and Fridays from now till X-mas, and I plan on making good on that:)!

Enjoy, XXX

12. 12 by Sotia [Reviews - 19] Liked (1678 words)
Well, it’s Monday, so here is Chapter 12!
I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it:P
I want to once again thank those of you who keep reading this fic, and most of all those who take the time to leave a review. You guys really make it all worthwhile.
Oh, and please join me in wishing my wonderful beta, Im_Bloody_English, to get well soon, cause there’s a flu bugging her!
XXX

13. 13 by Sotia [Reviews - 21] Liked (2860 words)
Good morning!

This is the answer to those of you who were wondering how Xander is going to take the news. There’s a little cliffy there at the end, but please bear with me!

A huge ’Thank you’ to all of you who read my story, and especially those that take the time to leave a review! You guys make me smile!!! Im_bloody_English has used her magic wand on this chapter too, and I hope her laptop gets back to normal soon (join hands and pray with me, people:P) cuz she's brilliant and I already miss chatting with her!

So, till Monday XXX

14. 14 by Sotia [Reviews - 21] Liked (2075 words)
Morning all! Here is Chapter 14. I hope you enjoy it! I’d like to once again thank all of you who read this story, and of course give a big hug to those who review! You guys make my muse sing! A huge thank you and an extra-tight hug are sent across the Atlantic to Im_bloody_English, for being the best beta ever and a really great friend! Thank you honey!

Till Friday XXX

15. 15 by Sotia [Reviews - 22] Liked (2997 words)
Good morning everyone!

This is the smutty Chapter 15 I promised you. Please take a look at the warnings. There is slight mention of Buffy/other, but only in a broad sense and referring to the past. Further explanation for the warnings is at the author’s note at the end of the chapter, to avoid spoilers. Please take a look before reading if you’re skeptical about the warning!
Thank you all for reading and reviewing, and I’m sending another over-Atlantic hug to IBE, for being the treasure she is!!!
For those of you that won’t log in for the next update and my official X-mas wishes, Have a Very Merry Christmas!

Oh, and I’ll be posting a little Christmas one-off sometime this weekend, please take a look and let me know what you think!
Enjoy
XXX

16. 16 by Sotia [Reviews - 20] Liked (2285 words)
Good Morning everyone! I’m a bit late updating today, cuz it’s my first day on leave from work so—yay! More sleep!!!

Next update will be on Friday, but after that it’ll be Monday the 7th of January (RL is a bit busy, so I’m keeping it to every Monday then on)
Thank you for sticking with me, your reviews for the previous chapter were exhilarating – especially after I worried so much over it!. Thank you as always to Im_bloody_English, cuz she’s one of the reasons I’m grateful for being a member of this site, as well as the best beta ever, and of course a wonderful friend!

I hope you enjoy this chapter and have a wonderful Christmas, Hanukah (I’ really sorry if I misspelled this), or whatever you may celebrate – or a great holiday if you celebrate nothing!

XXX

17. 17 by Sotia [Reviews - 18] Liked (2251 words)
Almost forgot to update today *slaps self* Bad Sotia!

Guess time off from work screwed my internal clock, cuz I got up at 2pm!!!

Sorry for that, hope you like the update, thank you all for reading, and cookies to those who review!

As always extra thanks and cookies to Im_bloody_English for being incredible!!! I love you honey! (*tries to wrap this up to go read Guardian by Pyro63 and Omniscient by Darkrivertempest*)

Oh! Since next update will be in 10 days (Jan. 7th, sorry:-( But it will be Smutty!!!!) I wish you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

XXX

18. 18 by Sotia [Reviews - 20] Liked (3220 words)
Hi all!
I hope 2008 got off on a great start for all of you and that it only keeps getting better!
I missed you guys, and I hope you missed me too and will enjoy this! The general idea for this chapter had been on my mind for a while, but I couldn’t figure out the specifics… Thankfully, Im_bloody_English stepped in and salvaged it! She gave me most of the... physical interaction and parts of the dialog. I just had to embellish on it! I wanted to give full credit for this to her, but the lady drives a hard bargain and made me split it 50-50. Thank you IBE, luv ya lots!
I also wanna thank two lovely ladies and brilliant writers, Katkin and Darkrivertempest, who have thrown an exciting idea about another fic my way… I hope I do it justice when I actually write it. Meanwhile, check out their stories, they are great!
Please let me know what you thought of this, next chapter is coming next Monday

XXX

As for the freaky/kinky warning, its really light stuff, please see AN at the end if you don't trust me! :-P

19. 19 by Sotia [Reviews - 16] Liked (1634 words)
This is the morning after Buffy's I love you, I hope you enjoy it!
Thank you for sticking with me and thank you with cookies to those of you who review. Im_bloody_English, you get a 'thank you' with cookies and hot chocolate with little marshmallows for being the best beta I could ever have asked for and a great friend!
Hugs to Katkin and Darkrivertempest for being such sweethearts, and you all have to read their fics, they rock! Oh, and thank you also to lostboy for being so kind as to give me a guy's opinion on a one-off fic I'm going to post next week. Anyone who hasn't read his 'Clocks of the Long Now', you definitely should. The guy is brilliant!
So, Enjoy, and please let me know what you think guys; feeding the muse beats spanking him --almost! XXX

20. 20 by Sotia [Reviews - 16] Liked (2001 words)
This chapter contains Buffy/Other only in the form of memories and only in a couple of paragraphs. There is nothing graphical concerning the past relationships, they are merely mentioned and compared with her current one.
I want to say a huge ‘thank you’ to all readers and reviewers for feeding my muse and keeping him happy! A great big hug to Katkin and Darkrivertempest for all they’ve done, and congratulations to the latter for being nominated at the fangfetish awards for both the stories she’s currently writing.
Last but not least, all my love to my beta and friend, Im_bloody_English, for helping kick my muse’s butt into gear this weekend and for being there! I love you!



Hope you enjoy!

PS. Darkrivertempest (Carrie) nominated me in the Spuffy Awards (lol, in case my putting up buttons and squeeing all over the place didn't hint to that!) Thank you sooo much honey, I love you!!! *hugs*


EDT. This wonderful banner was made for Quiet Summer by darlaslilgirl. She did it without me even asking and for that I am more than grateful! Thank you sooo much, you are awesome!

21. 21 by Sotia [Reviews - 17] Liked (1868 words)
This chapter had me stuck for a while.
Thankfully, other than my brilliant beta, Im_bloody_English, the wonderful Katkin stepped in and strategically added some phrases to what I’d written that kicked my muse back into gear! Thank you both ladies, you rock!
A big ‘thank you’ to Darkrivertempest for being awesome and I hope she updates soon cuz I desperately need a fix of both her WIPs!
This banner was made for Quiet Summer by darlaslilgirl, over on lj, without me even asking, and for that I’m more than grateful!
I’m also grateful to all of you who read QS and especially to those of you who review! It makes my muse happy (and me a spectacle when I bounce and giggle at the office, but I can definitely live with that!!! lol)
Finally, I posted a little one-off today, called Resolutions are for Suckers. I will also be posting the first of three or four parts of a PWith very little P, that a great reader and reviewer requested, some time this week. Please take a look and let me know what you think!
XXX

22. 22 by Sotia [Reviews - 17] Liked (1727 words)
It's Monday morning and I feel kind of whiney... I'm afraid I may be loosing some of you and was wondering if that is because of the abundance of smut in this fic. There is not something I can do about it now, as most of it is already written (and even if it wasn't, these are young lovers in Summer time, so I think it's only natural they make love/have sex as often as possible), but I would still like to know how you feel about it. Please take a moment to let me know!

As always, thank you to Darkrivertempest and Katkin for being so sweet and nice, thank you to all of you that are sticking with this story, and especially to those of you who review. And an extra thank you with chocolate-covered Spikes to Im_bloody_English for putting up with me and helping my rumblings get a meaning! I love you honey!

darlaslilgirl made me this awesome banner! Thank you hon!

23. 23 by Sotia [Reviews - 16] Liked (3291 words)
I want to thank all of you who are still with me, and send you each a big hug! The muse has been in kind of a vegetative state after some stuff that happened, but he will hopefully be up and biting again long before the chapters I've written run out.

I also wanna thank whoever it was that nominated my ficlet "Resolutions are for Suckers" at the SpuffyAwards. I don't know who it is, but their timing was perfect!

Thanks with chocolate-covered Spikes to Im_bloody_English, for putting up with me, my mood-swings and the messes that are my chapters before she works her magic on them, Darkrivertempest - who dares call me her naughty twin - for going out of her way to boost my mood and for letting her mind live next to mine on the gutter, to Dusty273 for being a sweetheart, and to Katkin, although she's been a stranger lately.

PS. If anyone follows my "If Wishes were Spikes...", the third and final part will be up tomorrow!

24. 24 by Sotia [Reviews - 15] Liked (2236 words)
Thank you so much Darkrivertempest (Carrie) for nominating me at the Forbidden Awards too, as well as for always making sure I'm sane! Love you, woman!

Thank you to xenachakram12 (from lj) for being a sweetheart and nominating me at the Forbidden Awards for The Naughty Virgin Award, you are made of awesome, girl!

I wanna thank all those who took the time to review. My muse was really out of it and you helped so very much! I wanna send a big hug to each and every one of you!

As always, a bow of respect to my wonderful beta and friend, Im_bloody_English! Couldn't have kept writing without the occasional kick in the butt!

I just spotted that the number of 'clicks' on this chapter surpasses those on the previous one by 80... so if Xander calling Spike and asking for help doesn't ring a bell, you've missed Chapter 23 :-P. Oh, and updates will move to Wednesdays now on, starting with this Wednesday, so keep your eyes open for Ch. 25! Smooches.

25. 25 by Sotia [Reviews - 16] Liked (2029 words)
The speed with which updates are added on Mondays scared me and I decided to move the update date to Wednesdays. So, here is Chapter 25, the next chapter will be with you next Wednesday.

If Xander calling Spike for help and Willow visiting Buffy don't ring any bells, you've missed the last two chapters!

Hope you enjoy, thank you to Im_bloody_English, Darkrivertempest, Dusty273 and all of you who read, review and keep me afloat! *hugs*

26. 26 by Sotia [Reviews - 21] Liked (3318 words)
As I said in the previous A/N, the speed with which updates are added on Mondays scared me so updates will be coming on Wednesdays. If Xander calling Spike for help, Willow visiting Buffy, and pool sex don't ring any bells, you've missed the last three chapters!

I noticed the number of ‘clicks’ on Ch 23 is lower than those on Ch 24 by about a couple of hundred now, so you may wanna check if you've read it ;-)

Hope you enjoy the first part of the Anniversary Date, thank you to Im_bloody_English, Darkrivertempest, Dusty273 and all of you who read, review and keep me afloat! *hugs*

The song Buffy and Spike dance to is 'Mad about you' by Hooverphonic and can be found here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=F4gMc15bD_0

27. 27 by Sotia [Reviews - 20] Liked (3050 words)
*bites nails* This chapter gave me performance anxiety, and took forever to write, so PLEASE let me know what you think, k? *bats eyelashes*


Thank you as always to my wonderful beta and awesome friend, Im_bloody_English! Also thank you to Darkrivertempest for keeping me sane when my whining becomes too much, and a great big hug to Dusty273 who really is a sweetheart! Love you, ladies!

28. 28 by Sotia [Reviews - 18] Liked (2553 words)
Morning everyone! Hope you like this!

Thank you with chocolate covered Spikes to Im_bloody_English (aka Mistress Tina *giggles*) for working her magic on my chapters and making sure I don't fall on my ass , to Carrie (Darkrivertempest) for being her amazing self and helping me retain whatever sanity I can (and if you are not reading Omniscient and Hunter's Bane you really should), Sarah (SpikesGoddess) for spending inordinate amounts of time on-line with me and to all of you who read, review, and keep my muse happy. You cannot imagine how much you reviews to the last chapter meant to me. Thank you!

29. 29 by Sotia [Reviews - 18] Liked (2234 words)
This chapter is a bit shorter than usual, as it acts like a bridge. Hope you like it

I wanna thank you all for reading and reviewing, you really make me happy! *group hug* I also wanna thank Im_bloody_English for kicking my muse into gear when he slacks off and for being just as vigilant with my personal life as she is with my writing, you may have salvaged a relationship, honey!!! Thank you to Carrie (Darkrivertempest) for making sure I remain sane. She's a bit under the weather and I think you could help boost her spirits some by giving her excellent story, Omniscient, a chance. If you read it you won't be disappointed. If you also review it you'll make her day (and believe you me, that story is really excellent).

Next chapter will be angsty, but trust me (and Buffy) to make things better, k? *hugs*

30. 30 by Sotia [Reviews - 20] Liked (2876 words)
This chapter is angsty.

It's angsty in a most-definitely-will-piss-you-off way. Please before giving up on me (or Buffy) remember the promise I made several chapters ago (perhaps even in the first one) concerning angst in QS. That said, I hope you enjoy this!

Thank you, as always, to those of you that read and even more to those who review, you make me smile! A huge 'thank you 'Im_bloody_English; she is an incredible person and a wonderful friend and has really made my life (let alone writing) much better since I met her. Thank you also to Dusty273, Darkrivertempest and SpikesGoddess for helping me out, prodding me on and caring enough to repeatedly ask me to fix this when I first wrote it! Hugs and cookies to you all, guys, really! Also, hugs and cookies to Tanit, Daisy, Shadow, Spikeluv84 and SpikesKuruptedSon for spending so much time with me on the chat box and listening to my (epic-sized) rants, and to Sandara for being just great!

31. 31 by Sotia [Reviews - 22] Liked (3436 words)
I wanna thank all of you who are still reading and reviewing. You make me smile, and you make my naughty muse sit his cute li’l ass down and write some more. So chocolate covered Spikes to you all!!



I wanna say a huge thank you to my wonderful beta Im_bloody_English who’s my hero for making everything click in fic and RL, you’re my Goddess, Tina! *bows* I also wanna thank the adorable Dusty273 for reading this chapter before it was ever sent to IBE and making sense of it. The way I’d written it originally seemed both boring and confusing, but with her suggestions and help it got its current form. Lastly a thank you and a poke of the tongue to SpikesGoddess, who tends to be silly with me whenever I need it (which is about 24/7) and who’s the official tester of each new chapter! (let alone the one who keeps finding adorable ways to respond to “Errr, this hasn’t been beta-ed yet, but can you tell me if it works??”)



There are 7 more chapters to go (I’ve already written 6 of them) if all goes as planned, and if I manage to write the last one this weekend and start on the next plot bunny I’ve been toying around with for a while now then the last postings of QS will be twice a week.

32. 32 by Sotia [Reviews - 23] Liked (3207 words)
I wanted the two to do something they hadn’t done before in this chapter. I had come up with a couple of ideas, but I was looking for something to make a difference. Then I chatted with Carrie (Darkrivertempest) and she started throwing ideas my way one after the other. I loved them all, but there was one I just had to use. Thank you for that and for always being there, babe. A big 'Thank you' to Sarah (SpikesGoddess) and James for helping me out with bits and pieces and making me giggle and blush. You guys rock! Tina (Im_bloody_English) is a Goddess to whom I bow. Thank you, honey, for being a great beta and an awesome friend. I love you all.

Last but not least ‘Thank you’s’ with chocolate covered Spikes to all you that read and review. Quiet Summer is my baby and it makes me more than happy that you like it (please forgive me for the rant, I just finished writing it yesterday and I’m kind of emotional) *hugs all*

33. 33 by Sotia [Reviews - 25] Liked (2781 words)
This is an angsty chapter. The angstiest thing I've written, actually, which doesn't say much cuz I don't do much angst, but still...

Thank you Tina (Im_bloody_English) for always being there and helping out. Couldn't have asked for a better beta or more understanding friend. Carrie (Darkrivertempest), Sarah (SpikesGoddess) and Mari (Dusty273) you're just too good to me and I really wanna thank you for that. You're all great ladies, and you get chocolate covered Spikes for being yourselves.

Last but not least thank you to all of you who read and review and have stuck by me throughout this ride, you seriously rock!!!

I will be updating again on Saturday and will start posting on Wednesdays and Saturdays for the remainder of the story - which isn't much *sniffles*.

34. 34 by Sotia [Reviews - 24] Liked (2734 words)
This is the SECOND update this week. If you've read nothing angsty on QS and last thing you remember is the swing sex you have missed Chapter 33.

Thank you all so much for still being with me on this ride and for trusting me. Thank you with cookies to Tina (Im_bloody_English) for always finding time for me. You ROCK, sister! Thank you Carrie (Darkrivertempest), for helping out sooo much with this chapter, would have been flat without you. Thank you Sarah, for giving each chapter a test-drive and for the long chats. And thank you Cat for reading this even though you never watched BtVS. You're an angel! Love you ladies! *huggles*

35. 35 by Sotia [Reviews - 23] Liked (2886 words)
Only three chapters left for Quiet Summer to be over *sniffles* I'm so grateful to all of you for being with me so far, you all get cookies (those who review get hot chocolate with li'l marsh-mallows too)!

A huge 'thank you' and a bear hug each for Tina (Im_bloody_English), who we have established is my goddess other than my beta, for Carrie (Darkrivertempest), who is funny even when I know she just wants to scream with frustration, and for Sarah (SpikesGoddess) whose cheeks I wanna pinch 24/7! I love you lots ladies, knowing you has made my life better.

There was an UPDATE on Saturday, so if you've read nothing since the break-up you've MISSED chapter 34!

36. 36 by Sotia [Reviews - 23] Liked (2848 words)
*sniffles* Two more to go, and I can't thank you all enough for being with me so long! You all deserve cookies to say the least!!!

Thank you to Tina (IBE) for being an awesome beta and friend and Sarah (SpikesGoddess) for making me giggle uncontrollably, and reading everything in advance.

37. 37 by Sotia [Reviews - 20] Liked (2572 words)
I know it's still Tuesday in most places, but in Greece it's Wednesday and I have no work in the morning therefore no idea what time I'll wake up. The only reason this rambling has is to explain why I am updating sooner... ok, so I'm really only updating nowcuz the darling Kristi (Tanit) asked for it. And she's commanding!!!

I want to thank you all for reading this far and give 'thank yous' and cookies to those who review. You've made me want to improve my writing, and though I can't say if I managed to or not I know I won't stop trying.

A thank you and a great big hug to Mistress Tina, AKA Im_bloody_English for being awesome and betaing/listening to rants/proding me on/helping me out in so many ways, to Carrie (Darkrivertempest) for being just as insane as one has to be to put up with me, and to Sarah (SpikesGoddess) for helping me through this blasted, no-internet weekend by texting me all the time and making me smile silly. Love you ladies, you really are made of awesome!

38. 38 by Sotia [Reviews - 38] Liked (2629 words)
This is the final chapter of Quiet Summer *sobs*

This fic was my baby, and I want to thank all of you for supporting me throughout it and giving me the courage to keep writing, I really do appreciate it, you're all made of awesome.

Tina you've been with me almost from the start, I still can't believe I was lucky enough to have my favorite author become my beta and my friend, I love you to pieces! Sarah I met you because of Quiet Summer, - and that's another reason I love this fic - and you've turned out to be a wonderful friend I wouldn't trade for the world. Love you lots and lots. Carrie, you're my favorite sick puppy, and I again have to love Quiet Summer for getting to know Zoe well enough for her to point me your way! I can't tell you how grateful I am to have you as a friend, wuv ya! Thank you Kristi, Daisy, Zoe, Shadow, Tori, Kara, Monica, Suz, Zoe-II, Ash, Constanza, Vero for spending so much time on the chat box with me and making me smile. Have to stop here, cuz I'm going all sappy (yeah, Carrie, I know, can't get more sappy than I already am), I hope you enjoy the final chapter, *hugs all*