[Reviews - 77] LikedPrinter
Summary: SEQUEL to Heart Don't Lie! It's the final chapter in the Bunnyverse: Thirteen years after the end-all apocalypse, Buffy and Spike are happily married with kids (and are just as frisky as ever). Ah, domestic bliss. It must mean something's about to change around here...
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Serial Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: Love Bunnies Saga aka 'The Bunnyverse'
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 16202 Read: 13826
Published: 11/24/2007 Updated: 02/03/2008

1. Something Huge by NautiBitz [Reviews - 11] Liked (1804 words)
This sequel will be six chapters long, followed by a PWP bonus. (Hints of what the bonus will consist of are in this first chapter.) Thanks to willow25 and souloftherose for the beta read, and to everyone at NautiFic who commented at first posting.



If you haven't read Heart Don't Lie (archived here), prepare to be spoiled: Spike and Buffy are married with children, thanks in part to one fateful night back in 1999 when they were sorcelled into bunny rabbits. Lots of stuff happened and they fell in love. What's more, all vampires and most demons were wiped out in the previous fic's big ole' apocalypse -- with the exception, for very different reasons, of Angel and Drusilla. (Though Dru was committing suicide last we saw her.) Also, Spike is a human he-slayer. WTF, you say? It's hard to explain. Just read HDL already.

2. Fighting Chance by NautiBitz [Reviews - 8] Liked (2149 words)

3. All Ears by NautiBitz [Reviews - 9] Liked (2261 words)
Some people really start to hate Chance here. Like, violently. Obviously I never meant for her to be *reviled*, but I didn't want her to be perfect either. I wanted her to be real. She's a teenager who's been told by Spike all her life that she's the greatest thing on earth. Wouldn't you be a little cocky too? And wouldn't you wish the new kids would stop taking up your spotlight? (I know my older sister felt that way about me.) In any case, like her or hate her, Chance will be going through a major change in this fic, and if you stick around, you might be pleasantly surprised.

4. Super Friends by NautiBitz [Reviews - 11] Liked (3055 words)
WARNING: Recreational drug use. Don't try this at home, kids...



A/N: Despite what their teasing may imply, Spike and Xander are just close friends in this 'verse, nothing more. (It's guy love, that's all it is...) Also, hints are dropped about certain past transgressions, but don't jump to conclusions about those just yet -- the truth will come out in the next chapter. Also - I do know that Buffy burned down Hemery's gym, not Sunnydale's. Willow is just covering for her here. Also also - I've been told that a peanut is actually a legume. But then, it's apparently the *fruit* of a legume, so... Hey, Buffy's no genius either.

5. Hopped Up by NautiBitz [Reviews - 16] Liked (2639 words)
Warning: More recreational drug use (don't try this at home, kids!), and earlier hints are spelled out into something fairly raunchy and possibly upsetting -- or totally hot, depending on your outlook. ;)

6. Abnormal Again by NautiBitz [Reviews - 22] Liked (4294 words)
A/N: This is it -- the final chapter in the Love Bunnies saga (not including the upcoming PWP 'what-happened-last-night' bonus which will be posted as a standalone soon). Hope you enjoy the ending! And as always, I'd love to hear your thoughts.