[Reviews - 160] LikedPrinter
Summary: NOMINATED AT THE CRADLE OF HUMANITY AWARDS

Psychology professor Buffy Summers is delighted when she meets the mouth-wateringly gorgeous Spike one day in the staff lounge. However, when she realises he's actually her new student, she knows she has to turn off the naughty fantasies that are already circulating in her head. Is it already too late?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No
Word count: 16163 Read: 10555
Published: 01/30/2008 Updated: 05/18/2008

1. The pig mug that stole my heart by Flibble [Reviews - 22] Liked (1154 words)
I'm back! I found that I just couldn't stay away from my favourite couple for too long. So I'm back to purge a story idea that's been hanging out in my head for a few years now. Don't know where it's heading yet, but then that's half the fun isn't it. I hope you enjoy.

NOTE: I'm Australian, not American and our university systems are wildly different. So if there are huge disparities in this story regarding what would actually happen in an American university/college I would appreciate it if you guys could email me to let me know and I'll do what I can to fix them.

Please leave me love if the love moves you.

2. Let's talk about sex by Flibble [Reviews - 14] Liked (1547 words)
Thank you to everyone who reviewed my first chapter. It's so lovely to get such a warm welcome back to my Spuffy home. It's good to be back.

3. Cutting loose with some drunken ants by Flibble [Reviews - 16] Liked (2620 words)
Big hugs and thank you to everyone who has reviewed this story. I really appreciate your support and kind words.

4. There's more to research than sex by Flibble [Reviews - 13] Liked (2113 words)
Hey, guys. I hope you enjoy this chapter. It was heaps of fun to write. Unfortunately, I haven't even begun to write the next chapter yet so updates will probably start to slow down now. I hope you can bear with me.

5. Setting things straight by Flibble [Reviews - 11] Liked (1728 words)
Hello everyone. I've finally finished the next chapter. Sorry it took so long. I hope you enjoy.

6. Dim sim revelations by Flibble [Reviews - 14] Liked (1534 words)
Hello everyone. I finally have another chapter to share with you. I hope you enjoy.

A big thank you to everyone who has reviewed. It's lovely to know you're still along for the ride. *hugs*

7. The art of temptation by Flibble [Reviews - 15] Liked (1404 words)
Hello my lovely readers. This chapter came to me a lot easier than I'd expected so I'm able to povide an update nice and quickly for you. I hope you enjoy it.

A big thank you to Pam S for her last review. Her comments provided some wonderful inspiration for this chapter.

8. Tearing down the walls by Flibble [Reviews - 15] Liked (1404 words)
I really hope you enjoy this chapter. Please let me know what you think.

9. Logic versus lust bunnies by Flibble [Reviews - 18] Liked (1610 words)
Hello all! I really hope you enjoy this chapter.

10. Wicked ways by Flibble [Reviews - 22] Liked (1049 words)
Hi everyone. I'm so sorry about the long absence. I'm having a baby in about two months and preparing for the big day, along with caring for my toddler, is taking most of my time and energy. But I really do appreciate those of you who are willing to hang in there with me. I love this story and I have every intension of finishing it.

A huge thank you to whomever it was that nominated me at the Cradle of Humanity Awards. I was so thrilled when I found out. It is always a great honour to be up for an award.