[Reviews - 9] LikedPrinter
Summary: This is an AR all human cast with eventual Spuffyness. What happens when a writer becomes what they are writing? William Pratt is about to find out! William was always good with words… That is written words. On paper he was suave and engaging. Everything he was not in real life. So he was always in his best friend’s shadow. One day William decided to step out in to the light, and got more then he dreamed possible!
Rated: PG
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 12156 Read: 9027
Published: 02/06/2008 Updated: 09/16/2009

1. Friendly Advice by ZLB [Reviews - 1] Liked (2085 words)
Ok, this is the first fan fic I have written EVER. It’s been dusted off and polished up. So Reviews are greatly appreciated! This idea actually came to me when I was listening to Dancing in the Dark, by Bruce Springsteen. Now I will try to stay true to the characters as possible, but keep in mind due to the different dynamics of their relationships in this fic they may come out a bit off. Either way, I hope you enjoy…..

2. Getting Ready by ZLB [Reviews - 1] Liked (1831 words)
A/N: The names of the coffee shop and the night club are not mine there are actually such named establishments in RL (if you know these places, layout and locations have been altered to better suite the story)

3. Finding The Fun by ZLB [Reviews - 2] Liked (1824 words)
The establishment names are real but the location and layouts have been altered for better use in the story.

4. Needing Something New by ZLB [Reviews - 2] Liked (1264 words)
^_^

5. Finding The Look by ZLB [Reviews - 2] Liked (2974 words)
(The establishment names were made up by my brother and me [except for “The Gap”], so if there is truly shops by these names it is purely coincidental )

6. Enter Spike by ZLB [Reviews - 1] Liked (2178 words)
It's been awhile. Sorry for that but I'm back with a wonderful new beta, Big thanks to Dramionelurver for rounding off my rough edges!