Author's Chapter Notes:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, Review me, I'm begging on my hands and knees, please, I need to know what you think, please!!!!!!!
I also need help with adding Italic and bold letters to my story, so if anyone can help me I would really appreciate it, thank you.
Charlie glared at the man walking into the ‘Magic Box’. ‘What is he doing here? Is he following me?’ She asked herself. ‘Last time I saw him, he fought me just to find out what my name is. He still looks like an asshole.’

Charlie had stopped in L.A. on her way to Sunnydale she needed to move around a little bit since she had been driving for six hours before she had finished the rest of the 12 hour drive. She stopped and parked near the entrance gate of ‘Eden Grove Cemetery’. She got out of her car and walked into the cemetery. She had decided to do a quick patrol to stretch out her muscles. After walking half way through the cemetery she got attacked from behind. The vamp that attacked her thought he had the upper hand, until she flipped him on his back and punched a few good times. Just as she was about to stake him he kicked her off and when she landed her stake fell out of her hand a couple inches away. The vamp stocked toward her intending to finish her off when she jumped up and delivered a few well placed punches and kicks. She was about to pull the second stake she hid on her person, when someone came running over and punching the vamp in the face and leading him away from Charlie, who followed wondering who this guy was. Just as she found them he had just staked the vamp, you could still see the dust floating to the ground.

Charlie walked over to the man that had killed her opponent for her. He looked up and saw her walking towards him, “You shouldn’t be out this late at night,” he told her. “It’s not safe.”

“I can take care of myself,” Charlie replied with a scowl. “I was just about to stake him before you barging in on my fight.” She said angrily. After she said that he looked at her an expression she could not read.

“What’s your name?” He asked changing the subject.

“Why do you want to know?” She asked irritated.

“Curiosity,” he smirked.

“Curiosity killed the cat, you know.” She replied with a small smile. ‘How can I be smiling at him, when only seconds ago I was scowling at him?’ She asked herself, still smiling at him.

“Curiosity might have killed the cat,” he paused and took a step towards Charlie, letting his eyes move over her small form, “But satisfaction brought it back.” He said, letting the word ‘satisfaction’ slowly roll off his tongue.

He tilted his head a little to the side, “So are you going to tell your rescuer your name?” He asked grinning.

She looked at him as if he had just gone totally loony tunes, “My rescuer?” She asked getting slightly angry. “I didn’t need rescuing, and especially not from the likes of you!” She said almost yelling. “I can manage to kill a few demons by myself.” She seethed through clenched teeth. ‘I thought I already got through his thick skull I didn’t need saving.’ She thought angrily to herself.

“Why can’t you just admit I saved you?” He asked arrogantly with a smirk.

“BECAUSE YOU DIDN’T NEED TO SAVE ME, YOU BLEEDING POOF.” She yelled.

“What did you call me?” He asked startled with slight anger in his voice.

“A poof,” She answered.

“Where did you learn that word?” He asked with a distant angry look in his eyes.

“From my brother,” she answered.

“Just so you know,” he said calmly, “I’M NOT GAY,” he yelled at her.

“Oh, I thought you were.” She said looking at him with a little pout forming on her lips. “I mean with the way you dress and your hair looks like you spend hours trying to make it stick up in front. I just assumed……” she trailed off with a smirk.

“Are you ever going to tell me your name?” He asked changing the subject.

“Hmmmm,” she looked thoughtful for a minute. “No,” she grinned.

“Alright, fine,” he said through clenched teeth, “How about a fight? I win you tell me your name, you win, I will agree I barged in on your fight when you were about to win.” He said, the last part with a little sarcasm lacing his voice.

“Fine, but when I win don’ use sarcasm.” She said sending him a little glare.

“Alright, but that’s an ‘if’ not a ‘when’.” He smirked.

“Whatever,” she sighed.

They slowly started to circle each other. He struck first, by kicking her legs out from under her. She quickly got up and punched him in the gut, and kicking him in the side. Punches and kicks were delivered and reciprocated, until he got her trapped under him. She started to wiggle around, trying to get him off of her, but that just resulted in him tightening his grip on her.

“I win,” he grinned.

She growled at him, which made his grin bigger.
“Come on, we had a deal. I win you tell me your name,” he said bending his head down a little. “Well, I won. So what’s your name?” He whispered bending his head closer to hers, there noses touching.

“Charlie,” she said glaring at him. “Will you get off of me now?” She asked angrily, all the while thinking, ‘Why is he bending his head closer to me? What is he trying to do?’

He smirked at her, then faster then you could say 'Spike', he gave her a quick but lingering kiss on her lips, than got off of her, “I’m…..”

Charlie got brought out of her thoughts by Buffy who had whispered, “Angel.” She grinned and walked over to him giving him a hug, which he returned, “What are doing here?” She asked him.

“Looking for someone,” he replied, looking over at Charlie, who continued to glare at him.

Buffy looked at where he his eyesight had been directed and smiled, ‘Angel found someone,’ she thought. ‘Like I did,’ her eyes moved slightly to the right of Charlie, and landed on Spike, ‘I can’t believe I’m going to dump Riley, my ‘Oh so normal’ boyfriend, who is way to needy, I mean jeez he got mad because I canceled our date to spend time with my mom and sister.’ She thought angrily. ‘It’s time to break-up with him, and maybe get with Spike.’ That last thought brought a small smile to her face.

Buffy walked over to Riley and asked to talk with him in the training room. When she closed the door behind her she looked over at Riley and started talking.

“She’s gonna break up with him,” Charlie said abruptly.

Xander glared at her, “Don’t talk about what you don’t know, you, you,” he trailed off thinking of something to call her.

Spike growled at him. “She knows more then you do Whelp.”

“Oh please,” Xander said in disgust, “She lived with you.”

Angel, who had been stating at Charlie, saw the look of hurt flash in her eyes before they turned cold and indifferent.

A loud growl sounded through out the room, then in a blur of black Xander was up against a wall with a very pissed off vampire in front of him.

“BUFFY!!!! HELP!!!!” Xander yelled.

Buffy came running out, an upset looking Riley following after her, she looked around the room quickly and saw Xander pushed up against the wall by an angry Angel.

“What’s going on?” Buffy asked.

“HE’S EVIL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!” Xander exclaimed.

“I’m not evil. He practically called Charlie an idiot, ‘cause she grew up with Spike raising her.” Angel answered.

Buffy looked over at Charlie and saw cold closed off look in her eyes.

“Angel, put him down,” Giles said.

He begrudgingly put him down, still glaring at him, and slowly backed away to stand next to Spike, who whispered to him, “Thanks mate. If you hadn’t done it I would have, headache or not.”

Angel grinned, “What are Grand-sires for?” He whispered back.

There attention was brought back to the scene in front of them by Buffy’s question, “Why did you call Charlie an idiot?”

“Because she was saying you were gonna break-up with Riley.” He said rolling his eyes. “I mean that’s never gonna happen, right Buff?” He asked laughing, but stopped when he saw she wasn’t.

“She was right, I did break-up with Riley.” Buffy answered, “Now apologize to Charlie.” She said.

“How could you break-up with Riley?” Xander asked outraged, “He’s perfect for you.”

“Oh yeah Xan, your absolutely right.” She started off sarcastically. “He’s controlling, he gets mad when I cancel our dates because I’m spending time with my family, he tries to stop me from doing my job, and I’ve gotten more injuries when he 'helps' me patrol then when I do by myself.” She listed off, “I really want to be with someone like that,” she finished with a sarcastically sweet voice, and glaring at him.

“He gets mad when you spend time with your family? Which, you barely get to see with college and slaying,” Spike said, “What a complete wanker.”

“I couldn’t agree more Spike,” Giles said glaring at Riley who was starting to look a little queasy.

“You should probably leave before two pissed off witches, two equally as pissed off vamps, a Watcher with a 'Ripping' past, a slayer, an ex-vengeance demon and a vampires sister come up with ideas to torture you with.” Charlie said, voice void of any emotion, and as cold as the look in her eyes.

Riley was about to protest, when he heard loud growling, and the lights started to dim and blink on and off. He looked over at Giles and saw a look in his eyes that almost made him piss his pants, he glanced at Anya who was flipping through a book, its title was ‘10,000 ways to maim and torture men’. Then he looked at Buffy. She looked at him indifferently.

“I’d listen to her if I were you. I don’t think she’s on the, I love Riley band wagon.” She said, “You’ve got a get out of jail free card. I’d advise you use it,” she stage whispered the last part.

Riley took one last look around the room, and hightailed it out of the building, back to his place to pack up all his stuff and go down to Brazil, Ghram had told him they could use his help down there. ‘Brazil, here I come.’

Back at the ‘Magic Box’

Xander started to yell at Buffy after Riley left, “WHAT DID YOU DO? ARE YOU STUPID? HE WAS PERFECT FOR YOU. YOU COULD HAVE WORKED THINGS OUT!”

“No. I’m not going to be with someone I don’t like when the person I do like is…….. Spike.” Buffy said, then walked out of the ‘Magic Box’ to go home.