[Reviews - 7] LikedPrinter
Summary: Response to Challenge #369 at Bloodshedverse. Post-Chosen AR. Wolfram and Hart isn't the only thing about to bring chaos down on everyone's heads. When Buffy finds out that her champion is alive, can she keep him that way? And who's competing for his attention? Will old enemies, two Hellgods and magic addiction bring disaster?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Horror, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other, Character Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 5507 Read: 4003
Published: 04/15/2008 Updated: 11/02/2012

1. I by twilightchild [Reviews - 3] Liked (2030 words)
I know, I know…very very sorry about yet another WIP. But my hard drive has crashed so many times, lost so many of my chapters…I wanted to kick start my dead muse, so I took a challenge for the very first time. Yep, that’s right, a challenge posted on Bloodshedverse.

Challenge #369. There was just something about this one that gave me a fond kick in the head. I had to do it, simply because I thought I was the only one that could actually see it down. The challenge states:

This can be any season, actually - as an AU/AR, but it'd probably work better as a post-chosen story. Or even a series of stories... So... the challenge...

Buffy finds out Spike's alive.

Must haves -

Angel hopelessly, and rather desperately in love with Spike (why or how or how long is up to you; i.e., he's under a love spell, he's mated with him, etc.)
Harmony and/or Drusilla with a soul (why or how she has one is up to you)
Connor who has somehow gotten addicted to magick
Cordelia in love with Fred
Fred in love with Gunn
Buffy in love with Spike and in LA for him (whether she's angry at him or not is up to you)
Buffy must catch Angel and Spike in a compromising situation the first time she sees both of them.
A plot OTHER than romantic

Can have/can be

Dawn and the rest of the Scoobies
Can be Spuffy-ish or Spangel-ish.... or even Spuffangel (Spike/Buffy/Angel - what? It's good for a laugh...) the pairing is really up to you - you can make it anything BUT Spander or Spillow... sorry - don't understand those ships
Anya in one way or another

Interesting twists I would like to see

Illyria infecting Spike instead of Fred
Spike falling in love with Glory the Hell-God (of course, you'd have to figure out a way to make her come back)

I think this could make up for an interesting story (or stories). It would be interesting to see it as a dark story rather than a parody. I suppose it could possibly work as something other than a parody... but yes...

It's really all up to you.

2. II by twilightchild [Reviews - 3] Liked (1783 words)

3. Chapter 3 by twilightchild [Reviews - 1] Liked (1694 words)
The shows that I am borrowing characters from are not mine. I'm far too broke to spend my time writing fanfiction, but here I am yet again anyway.