[Reviews - 91] LikedPrinter
Summary: During School Hard, Spike observes Buffy dancing at the Bronze, but instead of sending her off on a merry chase after his minion, he decides to do a little dancing of his own with her… and perhaps a bit more before killing her off. However, the instantaneous attraction that surges between them now threatens to put a damper on his plans.
Buffy has never felt like this before and allows her lust and desire for the mysterious stranger who invites her to dance at the Bronze to overrule all thoughts other than being his in any way he chooses.
What will happen when she discovers he's a master vampire planning to kill her on Saturday? And will he still be able to when the time comes?
**Nominated for Best Episode Stealer at Round 5 of the Spark & Burn Awards, thank you very much! **
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Porn with Plot Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 19306 Read: 10066
Published: 05/11/2008 Updated: 03/12/2009

1. Chapter 1. Spellbound by dusty273 [Reviews - 24] Liked (3394 words)
Setting: Set during episode 2.03 School Hard, but I have to warn you that aside from a few lines which are taken directly from the episode, the rest goes drastically AU, as I twisted the scene where Spike sees Buffy dancing at The Bronze to suit my muse’s crazy ideas.

Beta: Mi dulce hermanita, IBE, who, as always, worked her beta magic to correct all my boo-boos and make awesome suggestions that always make my chapters so much better. Thankee, sweetie! And thank you as well to Tammy, OKDeanna, Annie and Sotia for being my test-readers and for all their help with this chapter.


Author's Notes: I know I shouldn’t be starting anything else when I have so many WIPs in the works, but my muse went on angst strike and she refused to let me focus on anything that might entail drama of any kind for a bit. *sighs* So this story will be ‘virtually’ angst-free and short (around 4 chapters I think.) It would also be a PwP and really I’m trying to keep it plot-free in the hopes I’ll be able to keep it short. ;)



It started as only Spuffy, but the lovely Deanna made me 4 gorgeous banners for this story, so in thanks I decided to try my hand with Wangel. (Just click on the banner to see it full size)



Hope you enjoy!

2. Chapter 2. Irresistible by dusty273 [Reviews - 22] Liked (5335 words)
ItN was nominated for Best Episode Stealer on Round 5 of the Spark & Burn Awards for Best Episode Stealer, thank you so very much to whoever nominated it! I was floored The Art of Immortality and I won 5 awards on Round 4 as well, 3 of them by Reader’s Choice and I simply don’t have enough words to thank you all for those. It means a lot to know you enjoy my writing and it makes me keep striving to get better.


Thank you very much for the response to the first chapter of this story. I was agonizing over posting it because dabbling into Buffyverse (aside from Someday, Somewhere, Somehow—which is a collaboration and will eventually be finished as soon as IBE and I have some free time) is quite daunting with so many wonderful authors out there. But at least now I feel slightly better about it. ;)


Un millón de gracias to my little sister, IBE, for all her help, support and encouragement with this chapter; and to dampersandspoons and OkDeanna, as well, for pre-reading the chapter and all their very helpful suggestions. Love you, girls!

3. Chapter 3. Into the Night by dusty273 [Reviews - 17] Liked (4968 words)
I’m so very sorry for the lack of updates for this story but my muse absolutely refused to work on it until I finally realized what the problem was. Turns out we need a little plot (at the very least) and that I can’t write a short story to save my life, so now that I have decided on a direction and added a few more chapters to the story, hopefully I’ll be able to update it sooner (or as soon as my other WIPs allow).



Thank you very much for all your reviews, I really hope I didn’t lose all of you during my lengthy absence. And please know that I appreciate the time you take to leave me one, they really do help, especially with a muse as fickle as mine. *sighs*



A million thanks are not enough for my lovely Tina, who stayed up late with me last night cheering me on until I finished this damned chapter. Love you, darling! I truly don’t know what I’d do without you. Or for Beth and Deanna for their very helpful suggestions and edits, I truly appreciate your input. *hugglesquishes*

4. Chapter 4. Through the Monsoon by dusty273 [Reviews - 14] Liked (2450 words)
This chapter is for my lovely Tina, my little sister (although now she’s all caught up with me *winks*), the bestest (yeah, I know it’s not a word, but it applies, so shush you) friend and beta a girl could ask for. I wish you an amazing birthday, and an even better coming year, that all the clouds in the horizon vanish and leave only the wonderful things you deserve. Love you, sweetie, more than you can imagine. *huggles you tight*


Thank you very much for the reviews for the last chapter. I’m so very sorry I haven't finished replying to them, I will as soon as I get to the office. I'm sorry as well for the lack of updates in this story. I really hope I haven’t lost all of you because of the lengthy lapses between chapters. And a million thanks to Beth, for stepping up the plate and betaing this chapter for me. *huggles you tight*

5. Chapter 5. Ready, Set, Go by dusty273 [Reviews - 14] Liked (3159 words)
I’m so very sorry for the lack of updates in my stories. I’ve been swamped with work and that’s taken a toll on my muse. I have chapters of Dare to Dance and Against All Odds started, but I can’t make any promises as to when/which I’ll be able to update next.

That said, I want to thank you all for your wonderful reviews, I’ve answered some of them, but I’m still behind. I will try to remedy that asap. A million thanks to my lovely Tina, who took time in her hectic schedule to edit this chapter for me and for listening to my crazy rambling over where this story is going. Love you, cariño! *huggles* This chapter is for Carrie, who requested either ITN or AAO when I asked which of my stories I should update first. *wuggles*